Please help!! My relationship with my best friend is at risk!

Katyusha

For the past week my best guy-friend whom I have a little crush on has been acting very weird. I know I caused it because I've been jokingly telling him that he can't do anything right and that he's worthless and stuff like that. But I didn't mean it , it's just a joke to me... Seems like my Scorpio moon just wants to make a fool of his Pisces Moon. :unsure:Sometimes I just can't control what I'm saying. It's just really braking my heart, when he starts to snap back with equally hurtful remarks (My Sun=Cancer, his Sun=Sagittarius).
I seriously want this to stop, but it seems like our relationship has ran out of that initial fire and joy that we shared.:crying: ...
Please help me to get a grip on this situation.
I didn't know which chart to use, so I created three of them
On the left=our progressed charts, middle-synastry,right- midpoint.
And our progressed midpoint on right right :D
All of them are with Chiron and Vertex.

Attachments

• wtf.jpg
    wtf.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 27
  • sysnastry.jpg
    sysnastry.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 28
  • midp.jpg
    midp.jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 24
  • prog1.jpg
    prog1.jpg
    86.4 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:

Antikythera Mechanism

For the past week my best guy-friend whom I have a little crush on has been acting very weird. I know I caused it because I've been jokingly telling him that he can't do anything right and that he's worthless and stuff like that. But I didn't mean it , it's just a joke to me...

That "Joke" can always cause some difficulty and to have feelings like that to this person you have a "little crush on" is not really a sound relationship at all. This is just a little advise but you should tell him that you are sorry and live respecting him or each other, rather that just being mean. You fully shot yourself in the foot- and this certainly is a Mercury retrograde moment in the 12th House degree!