Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Horary Astrology > Horary Technique

Horary Technique This sub-board is the placeholder for all threads concerning theoretical and technical issues in horary astrology.

Unread 10-20-2016, 01:32 PM

what houses to use?

If we wanna ask about moving to another country but not for us, for another person. We make the question like will x move to another country? Which houses is best to use? And on the contrary if we wanna ask if someone will move back to their country are the same houses to be used?

Unread 10-20-2016, 02:27 PM

Re: what houses to use?

Take a look at the Traditional Rulerships of the houses on Skyscript, reading the Main rulerships of each house. It will give you much clearer idea of which houses signify what. Then if you have questions about what you read, bring them here for us to try to answer.

The link is

http://www.skyscript.co.uk/horary.html

and you will find the Traditional Rulership of the Houses in the upper right of that page.

"You gotta have heart..." Richard Adler 1921-2012
The Following User Says Thank You to IleneK For This Useful Post:
GPrincess (10-20-2016)
Unread 10-20-2016, 02:41 PM

Re: what houses to use?

Quote:
Originally Posted by IleneK View Post
Take a look at the Traditional Rulerships of the houses on Skyscript, reading the Main rulerships of each house. It will give you much clearer idea of which houses signify what. Then if you have questions about what you read, bring them here for us to try to answer.

The link is

http://www.skyscript.co.uk/horary.html

and you will find the Traditional Rulership of the Houses in the upper right of that page.
About the 1st house. In Horary Astrology:
The querent in any question. If a question is asked regarding a mundane situation in which the querent is not personally involved but has a strong sympathy and inclination, then use the 1st house to represent the party the querent favours and supports.

Ok i do get that. But let's say that i wanna know about another person if their gonna move to another country or move back from another country. Then do i still think 1st house as their significators ? Propably not cause it is my question right? In that case...which house represents the person i am asking about? It goes like if it's a friend of mine their 1st will be my 11th etc? Sorry if i try to learn more but i do read and english is not my native language so some things i need clarification for :/

Last edited by GPrincess; 10-20-2016 at 02:43 PM.

Tags
houses