Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Horary Astrology

Horary Astrology Ask and answer any horary questions, and discuss theory and technique. Please post a chart of the time, date, and place you asked the question. Please do not ask the same question repeatedly, hoping for a different result: horary works best when you ask the question ONCE and then interpret the chart that results from when the question FIRST came into your mind. Horary forums are ONLY for discussion of horary charts and techniques.

Unread 01-19-2013, 07:49 PM

There is a psychopath using black magic on me, will he be brought to justice?

For the past two and a half years someone who thinks he is god has been using black magic on me, I have experienced extreme emotional and physical pain and my life is all but ruined now, I know he takes pleasure in inflicting pain and suffering, my question is, will he be brought to justice and can I regain what little life I have left, or is it pointless and I should just off myself. I know he will not stop, he is psycho in a way that cannot be described, he thinks he is god.

I don't want to hear anything from sycophantic god/jesus bigots (I will put you on ignore).

He rejoices in evil.

The Golden Rule:The principle of treating others as one wishes to be treated. It involves empathizing and perceiving others also as "I" or "self". The Golden Rule will never inspire a Psychopath. Psychopathy is characterized by persistent antisocial behavior, impaired empathy and remorse, and bold, disinhibited, egotistical traits.

Last edited by Cold Fusion; 12-01-2017 at 03:13 AM.
Unread 01-19-2013, 07:52 PM

Re: There is a psychopath using black magic on me...

The ruler of the 9th is in a separating aspect the ruler of the first, so I am guessing no.
The Golden Rule:The principle of treating others as one wishes to be treated. It involves empathizing and perceiving others also as "I" or "self". The Golden Rule will never inspire a Psychopath. Psychopathy is characterized by persistent antisocial behavior, impaired empathy and remorse, and bold, disinhibited, egotistical traits.

Unread 01-19-2013, 08:22 PM
Account Closed

There are some sites tha can help.

Last edited by Zarathu; 01-20-2013 at 05:19 AM.
Unread 01-19-2013, 08:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zarathu View Post
My question is will he be brought to justice? I loathe anything that has to do with magic.

Unread 01-19-2013, 10:38 PM

you do have some type of hidden enemy.

with jupiter in the 1st. zues designates helper spirits.

jupiter is connected to uranus in aries
its dipositor mercury is also connected to uranus in aries.

your ruler is venus in 9th next to pluto

uranus is squaring your ruler from the 12th.

maybe contact a psychic?
and take serotonergic medicine...

it seems like you are depressed about love or something.
Unread 01-19-2013, 10:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gen6k View Post
you do have some type of hidden enemy.

with jupiter in the 1st. zues designates helper spirits.

jupiter is connected to uranus in aries
its dipositor mercury is also connected to uranus in aries.

your ruler is venus in 9th next to pluto

uranus is squaring your ruler from the 12th.

maybe contact a psychic?
and take serotonergic medicine...

it seems like you are depressed about love or something.
I want justice, as I said he has caused extreme emotional and physical pain, and continues to use black magic, my life is over. I am depressed because I know as long as that psychopath is free, he will continue to attack me, he thinks he is god, literally. He is a lunatic.

Last edited by Cold Fusion; 01-19-2013 at 10:52 PM.
Unread 01-20-2013, 02:28 AM
Account Closed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cold Fusion View Post
I want justice, as I said he has caused extreme emotional and physical pain, and continues to use black magic, my life is over. I am depressed because I know as long as that psychopath is free, he will continue to attack me, he thinks he is god, literally. He is a lunatic.
Perhaps you should talk to law enforcement.

Last edited by Zarathu; 01-20-2013 at 05:20 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Zarathu For This Useful Post:
serafin5 (06-24-2015)
Unread 01-20-2013, 02:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zarathu View Post
There is no way that you can "bring someone to justice" for using black magic on you. Even if you could prove it, which you can't, there is nothing on any legal proceedings for that.

You gotta be kidding. Did you even bother to read the item I sent you. There was nothing involving magic in it. It was all about positive thoughts and clean living.
I know all about the first part, I was hoping somehow, someway, justice could be done. Believe me I have thought that through, if I were to kill him (he deserves far worse than death) than I would end up going to prison and probably be given the death penalty. So I would end up in the same position I am now. I sure in the hell am not going to exalt him.

No I did not read that link, and I will not, I clicked it and it is exactly what I did not want to see, it is irrelevant to the question.

Unread 01-20-2013, 02:13 PM

I am unclear as to what is meant by "justice"? That may help clarify what significators to use in the chart. Currently, I don't know how the queisited would be brought to justice and what house lord to look at.

I agree with another poster here, talk to a psychic or someone who understands the nature of energy. I personally don't think talk of killing anyone will help anything. You are then becoming the very energy that you want to prevent entering your energy field.

chart: http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk27/Jo75Tiger/mewithstarsasteroids.gif
Unread 01-20-2013, 05:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neptune Rising View Post
I am unclear as to what is meant by "justice"? That may help clarify what significators to use in the chart. Currently, I don't know how the queisited would be brought to justice and what house lord to look at.

I agree with another poster here, talk to a psychic or someone who understands the nature of energy. I personally don't think talk of killing anyone will help anything. You are then becoming the very energy that you want to prevent entering your energy field.
How would you feel if I ruined your life, took a bat and attacked you with it? That is what he has done to me with black magic. Assault with a deadly weapon.

He belongs in jail and/or in a straight jacket in a mental ward.

I am not going to talk a psychic, that would accomplish nothing.

Last edited by Cold Fusion; 01-20-2013 at 05:07 PM.
Unread 01-20-2013, 05:18 PM

Quote:
For the past two and a half years someone who thinks he is god has been using black magic on me, I have experienced extreme emotional and physical pain and my life is all but ruined now, I know he takes pleasure in inflicting pain and suffering, my question is, will he be brought to justice and can I regain what little life I have left, or is it pointless and I should just off myself. I know he will not stop, he is psycho in a way that cannot be described, he thinks he is god.

I don't want to hear anything about spirituality and/or jesus.

He rejoices in evil.
No, I don't believe based on this chart he will be brought to justice. The 9th house of law ruled by Saturn and it's on the DES and opposes your ASC and Moon(Moon rules action). Moon does trine your ruler Venus in the 9th but it also squares Mars, his ruler(the 7th house rules enemies as well).

Have you gone to someone(Maybe a Shaman or someone who practices Voodoo) to see if there is something they can do to help you protect yourself? You could also start another thread and post your natal chart with transits and progressions to see what is coming your way....Or you could fight fire with fire but I am not sure you would want to go there.
Unread 01-20-2013, 05:50 PM

Quote:
How would you feel if I ruined your life, took a bat and attacked you with it? That is what he has done to me with black magic. Assault with a deadly weapon.

It's your free will, and was only a suggestion from someone who is trying to help and clarify. It was also a suggestion from me to consider talking to someone who understands energy, as also Vista above suggests which is what all healers do, including Shamans. Only a few ideas. Still doesn't answer what you consider 'justice' to be, and how you hope it to be implemented.... The idea of getting clear on this questions is a means to make it happen. Clarity in the mind leads to things happening and manifesting in your life.

chart: http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk27/Jo75Tiger/mewithstarsasteroids.gif

Last edited by Neptune Rising; 01-20-2013 at 05:58 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Neptune Rising For This Useful Post:
serafin5 (06-24-2015)
Unread 01-20-2013, 08:08 PM

Quote:

I got really really bad energy from you reading your posts.
You are taking your anger n frustration out on the wrong people, people who are trying to understand your problem n try to help.
Nobody holds that kind of power on your life unless you let them.
The power of suggestion is very powerful.
If you believe and attribute it to black magic, everything that happens will make sense in that direction only.

And from your posts, it seems like you are not interested in getting rid of black magic from your life but ONLY interested in doing tit-for-tat which generally does not work exactly the way we would want it to.

Last edited by 8thstellium; 01-20-2013 at 08:10 PM.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to 8thstellium For This Useful Post:
anjelik (10-04-2013), ashriia (01-20-2013), Dubyadude1986 (04-14-2016), reflektion (01-10-2016), serafin5 (06-24-2015)
Unread 01-20-2013, 08:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8thstellium View Post
I got really really bad energy from you reading your posts.
You are taking your anger n frustration out on the wrong people, people who are trying to understand your problem n try to help.
Nobody holds that kind of power on your life unless you let them.
The power of suggestion is very powerful.
If you believe and attribute it to black magic, everything that happens will make sense in that direction only.

And from your posts, it seems like you are not interested in getting rid of black magic from your life but ONLY interested in doing tit-for-tat which generally does not work exactly the way we would want it to.
I only wanted help with the horary question, I never asked for spiritual help. You guys don't believe me than whatever, I can see you guys really don't care. I'll refer to him as the devil, I will not turn the other cheek to evil.

Did you even bother looking at the chart or where you just voicing your opinion?

Unread 01-20-2013, 08:33 PM

I guess suicide is my only option. I don't understand how anyone can be as blatantly sadistic as him.

Unread 01-20-2013, 08:59 PM

Astrology cannot give us the answers most of the times.
Astrology, spirituality cannot help you where you are at now. What you need is a psychiatrist.

From personal experience all I can say is that there is no such thing as justice.
people can give all kinds of **** saying God's justice is different from ours etc etc...but there is NO such thing as justice. People do all kinds of evil things and get away all the time.
If possible just try to get help so you are not affected by the black magic this person is doing on you, if at all...you will be more at peace if you let go of the revenge or seeking justice thoughts..because, once again, THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS JUSTICE.
Unread 01-20-2013, 09:04 PM

I did the sabian oracle for your question and got

http://www.sabiansymbols.com/page11bd.html?id=974

It's amazing to me that you believe in evil but not in Jesus. If you believe in the devil why wouldn't you believe in god and Jesus?

Honestly praying to god is your only protection and salvation. Ask him that your enemies curses fail and die before they get to you, and to ask that they curse themself only when they attempt to curse you, that is, that their curse is turned back to themself, sometimes more than the original curse.

Suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem. The sabian oracle clearly says you are not giving this forum all the information needed.
Unread 01-20-2013, 09:45 PM

1. Witchcraft laws have mostly been repealed so you will get no legal justice.

2. The word "Spirituality" is in the subheading of this board so you cannot ban it from posts, and black magic falls under spirituality.

Delineation of the Chart: Your significators are Venus in the 9th house where it is very weak and the Moon in the first whole sign house where it is very strong. The Moon is also in exaltation. The psychopath is a powerful, malefic Mars in the 10th house. Aries is the 12th house of black magic, psychic attack and hexes. Mercury, the natural significator of magic, is in the 10th house with Mars. Mercury is combust really burned and out of sect. In that condition it represents black magic. The stars agree that you are a victim of black magic.

There is no remedy for this in the science of astrology as far as I know, but it does indicate what you can do, and this is shown by the Moon. Its next aspect is with Saturn. Mars and Saturn are in mutual reception. Saturn rules the 9th house of magic and the 10 of justice. This indicates that you will have to find a magic practitioner who can cast a counter spell for you. This will reflect the original hex back upon the perpetrator. This is the justice of magic. In addition, you will need a charged amulet to carry with you for protection. You can buy these amulets on line, but they have to be charged by someone who knows how.
The Following User Says Thank You to Culpeper For This Useful Post:
Abby83 (02-19-2013)
Unread 01-20-2013, 11:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by amandajoie View Post

It's amazing to me that you believe in evil but not in Jesus. If you believe in the devil why wouldn't you believe in god and Jesus?

Honestly praying to god is your only protection and salvation. Ask him that your enemies curses fail and die before they get to you, and to ask that they curse themself only when they attempt to curse you, that is, that their curse is turned back to themself, sometimes more than the original curse.

Suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem. The sabian oracle clearly says you are not giving this forum all the information needed.
If there was a god than none of this would have ever happened. I don't respond to pain.

He is the devil: http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum...pictureid=6177

Last edited by Cold Fusion; 12-28-2015 at 07:29 PM.
Unread 01-20-2013, 11:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by amandajoie View Post

My question was will he be brought to justice, the answer is pretty much in that sabian symbol. It is him trying to get away with it.

A composite of him and the horary question has Saturn over the fixed star Zuben Elgenubis:

With Saturn: Dishonorable, often escapes justice but finally suffers, jealous, quick-tempered, domestic disharmony, bad for marriage, gain and legacies

Last edited by Cold Fusion; 02-25-2016 at 06:02 PM.
Unread 01-20-2013, 11:52 PM

I answered your question below but I did want to add this: Moon does trine Venus, to me this means you will be OK even if he is not brought to justice. Perhaps you will be able to do something to protect yourself so he can't continue to harm you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vista View Post
No, I don't believe based on this chart he will be brought to justice. The 9th house of law ruled by Saturn and it's on the DES and opposes your ASC and Moon(Moon rules action). Moon does trine your ruler Venus in the 9th but it also squares Mars, his ruler(the 7th house rules enemies as well).

Have you gone to someone(Maybe a Shaman or someone who practices Voodoo) to see if there is something they can do to help you protect yourself? You could also start another thread and post your natal chart with transits and progressions to see what is coming your way....Or you could fight fire with fire but I am not sure you would want to go there.
Unread 05-02-2013, 02:12 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to star4liberty

Dang Girl! There are magickal ways to protect yourself. Begin with giving him a ridculous nickname. It reduced him to a joke and discipates his power. Visualize a protective sheild around you bouncing whatever he sends to you back to him threefold. You don't have to worry about Justice for him. The law of Cause and Effect will take care of him. You can also make a Protective Talisman using Plantary Symbolism.
The Following User Says Thank You to star4liberty For This Useful Post:
Unread 05-02-2013, 02:32 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to star4liberty

Here is a protecive Talisman utilizing Mars Energy. You can even copy it on Pachment Paper and carry it on your person. Sheild and Protect. I have made my owns Talisman using the gold coin condom container. It's round and perfect. Create the Talisman - Fill the Coin with Protective Herbs - You can even use the contents to charge the Talisman. Think Protection for Protection. This is just a suggestion that works for me. I've used it in dealing with workplace bullies which is a mundane form of psychic attack.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg talismans-planetaires_2513325-M.jpg (37.7 KB, 14 views)

Last edited by star4liberty; 05-02-2013 at 11:27 PM. Reason: more infomation
Unread 05-02-2013, 09:20 PM

Hi

Cold Fusion, I totally sympathise with you (and now please don't return to say, I asked for a reading, not sympathy). And, we all have our ways of expressing our help.

He, who doesn't trust in God, even worse blames Him, automatically attracts evil. The first step to fight evil is not to raise Horary charts asking if you can avenge yourself (asking for justice is an indirect way of doing so), but to begin trusting in Him and sincerely praying to Him. You will see how that evil will fade away. No judge in the biggest court can make that happen. God is the biggest judge and the brightest light that kills darkness. And, if you turn away from Him, you turn towards darkness. You should know by now what to do.

Horary wise, Saturn (law and judge) turned retrograde and left the 7th house (his house) before fully entering it, so, as of now, law wise I don't see him being put behind bars. However, Mars (he), though in the 10th, so has accidental dignity, and the power to act, aspect wise doesn't do much, so will not touch you. There is no aspect between Mars (him) and Venus (you). He cannot hurt you more. The Moon is exalted and in Venus' (your) dignity. The Moon likes you. It has the power to act as it is entering your house, and angular. From there it will form a trine to Venus. This is a good, strong, exalted Moon in Venus' dignity. This Moon will protect you. He will save you, but you have to trust in Him.

Best
AQ7

“Some people try to be tall by cutting off the heads of others.” —Paramahansa Yogananda
The Following User Says Thank You to aquarius7000 For This Useful Post:
Lion o ness (06-02-2015)
Unread 05-03-2013, 05:47 AM

(Following is not in accordance with standard horary practice and uses whole sign house format)

The "known enemy" (psychopath) = 7th house = Scorpio = Mars
-"brought to justice", meaning conventional justice = 9th house = Aquarius = Saturn
Mars flows away from Saturn: answer, no, the person will not be brought to conventional justice
-karmic debt = the South Node
-Mars flows toward the South Node: answer, yes the person will be brought to karmic justice
The Following User Says Thank You to dr. farr For This Useful Post:
Cold Fusion (02-04-2016)

Tags
black, magic, psychopath