Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Horary Astrology > Horary Questions on Relational Issues

Horary Questions on Relational Issues For horary questions about relationships.


Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Unread 11-23-2015, 03:16 PM
Demeter Demeter is offline
Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 32
Will he soon express his loving feelings for me?

Hi all,

In my previous post, I had explained that me and my boy friend have restarted to see each other but we do not live together.

I know he likes me but I do not know what he really feels for me since he doesn't express much.


My question is "will he soon express his loving feelings for me ?"

Thanks for your help

Reply With Quote
  #2  
Unread 11-23-2015, 03:51 PM
Demeter Demeter is offline
Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 32
Re: Will he soon express his loving feelings for me?

I am Jupiter in Virgo in my 7th house. This shows I am into this relationship but worried, anxious about it.

He is Mercury in Sagittarius in his 2nd and my 8th house. Mercury is combust, so he is not very clear about his emotions ? It could be also his worries about money.

Since he is in my 8th, he is interested in sexual intimacy with me? I know he was obssesed about this when we broke up but now we see each other, so what could it be?

There is mutual reception, so I can say we like each other. However, we both are in detriment, so we both have worries about our relationship, and also not in a very good shape in general?

There are so many planets in the 7th house. His 8th (my 2nd) ruler Venus, and my 8th ruler (his 2nd) are in the 7th house. What can we say about that?

Moon in Airies, a bit wild and not very patient may show my mind set about this question and fits quite well with the question itself, since I'm asking if he will express his loving feelings for me nowadays, quite soon.

Moon applies an opposition to Venus, my 2nd house ruler (his 8th). There is also an upcoming Moon and Uranus conjunction in my 1st. I am not sure how to interpret.

Mercury first sextile Mars (my 8th ruler) in 3 degrees time. A sexual connection?

Then, he will conjunct Saturn, the ruler of my 11th (friendship, hopes and wishes) and his 5th (love, romance). My hope that he verbalizes his loving feelings will be done???

Mercury will sextile Venus (my 2nd and his 8th ruler). I do not know if I should take Venus as my feminin side and Sun as his male side.

Now, out of orb, but finally Mercury will square Jupiter, before quitting the sign.

I had read that the question is "achieved through pursuit and enthusiasm when the significators apply by square with reception".

I would really appreciate your help.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Unread 11-23-2015, 05:04 PM
IleneK's Avatar
IleneK IleneK is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: in this mysterious cosmos
Posts: 6,031
Re: Will he soon express his loving feelings for me?

I use traditional sign/place rather than houses. This puts you in the 7th sign and he is in the 10th sign.

Reception shows us that he regards you quite well. And you are quite interested in him with your significator near the Desc.
However, he/Merc is both combust the Sun and also besieged, as it applies to both malefics, Mars and Saturn. So he is not in the best of shape at this time. And really neither are you/Jup as you are in your detriment.

Your primary significators do not apply to an unimpeded aspect, as Merc contacts Mars and Saturn before reaching Jup. And Moon's next aspect, as significator of the question's unfolding, is an opposition and then void of course, so not favorable for the matter going forward at this time. Perhaps after Merc moves past Saturn and out of combustion, he will see things more clearly and get past whatever obstacles or worries or doubts he may be experiencing presently.

I am sorry, but for now I do not see him taking action.

Last edited by IleneK; 11-23-2015 at 05:25 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Unread 11-23-2015, 06:00 PM
Demeter Demeter is offline
Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 32
Re: Will he soon express his loving feelings for me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by IleneK View Post
I use traditional sign/place rather than houses. This puts you in the 7th sign and he is in the 10th sign.

Reception shows us that he regards you quite well. And you are quite interested in him with your significator near the Desc.
However, he/Merc is both combust the Sun and also besieged, as it applies to both malefics, Mars and Saturn. So he is not in the best of shape at this time. And really neither are you/Jup as you are in your detriment.

Your primary significators do not apply to an unimpeded aspect, as Merc contacts Mars and Saturn before reaching Jup. And Moon's next aspect, as significator of the question's unfolding, is an opposition and then void of course, so not favorable for the matter going forward at this time. Perhaps after Merc moves past Saturn and out of combustion, he will see things more clearly and get past whatever obstacles or worries or doubts he may be experiencing presently.

I am sorry, but for now I do not see him taking action.
Hi Ilenek,

Thanks for your reading. I do agree with your interpretation since he seems to be confused in all areas of his life for the moment, including our relationship, which worries me, too.

The only positive thing here is the mutual reception I suppose, which shows our mutual interest in each other.

I will need to be patient to hear him verbalizing better his loving feelings, but perhaps not so soon.

Concerning the besiegement, I read somewhere that only conjunction, square and opposition are considered.
In this chart, Mercury is sextiling Mars, then conjunct Saturn. Also, Saturn is received by Jupiter (me) and rules his 5th. Any idea?

On the other hand, what about the Sun, at the very end of Scorpio, changing into Sagittarius?

Thanks a lot for your time.

Last edited by Demeter; 11-23-2015 at 06:14 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Unread 11-23-2015, 06:51 PM
IleneK's Avatar
IleneK IleneK is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: in this mysterious cosmos
Posts: 6,031
Re: Will he soon express his loving feelings for me?

You are welcome. I agree that patience and attentiveness are what is called for here. I would comment that in this chart, as I interpret reception, it only flows favorably from him to you. (Frawley reception as I understand it would see it only from you to him.)

As for besiegement, I have seen it applied more liberally than you are describing, but even if it does not meet by the formal criteria, the aspects are so close from Mars and Saturn that I cannot see how it would not adversely affect him in a significant way. All the other lesser points you raise to me are overshadowed by the clarity of the conclusion draw without them, so I have no comment about them. Perhaps others will?

I am truly wishing you the best in this matter. Patience and skillful attention will serve you best. Do let us know how it goes.

Last edited by IleneK; 11-23-2015 at 06:56 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Unread 11-23-2015, 07:15 PM
Demeter Demeter is offline
Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 32
Re: Will he soon express his loving feelings for me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by IleneK View Post
You are welcome. I agree that patience and attentiveness are what is called for here. I would comment that in this chart, as I interpret reception, it only flows favorably from him to you. (Frawley reception as I understand it would see it only from you to him.)

As for besiegement, I have seen it applied more liberally than you are describing, but even if it does not meet by the formal criteria, the aspects are so close from Mars and Saturn that I cannot see how it would not adversely affect him in a significant way. All the other lesser points you raise to me are overshadowed by the clarity of the conclusion draw without them, so I have no comment about them. Perhaps others will?

I am truly wishing you the best in this matter. Patience and skillful attention will serve you best. Do let us know how it goes.
Here the reception is reciprocal, since Mercury (him) in the sign of Jupiter (me), and Jupiter in the sign of Mercury. So, it goes both ways. But you said that you use sign/place rulership, instead of house. What does it change for mutual reception?

Poor Mercury (and poor Jupiter)

I hope , as you were mentioning, he will gain some strength once he becomes free of the Sun rays and before quitting the sign, and expresses me his deep affection and love. For the time being, I'm not sure of anything.

Thanks again Ilenek and thanks everybody willing to give their insights.

I will update when something changes.

Last edited by Demeter; 11-23-2015 at 07:34 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Unread 11-23-2015, 11:01 PM
IleneK's Avatar
IleneK IleneK is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: in this mysterious cosmos
Posts: 6,031
Re: Will he soon express his loving feelings for me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demeter View Post
Here the reception is reciprocal, since Mercury (him) in the sign of Jupiter (me), and Jupiter in the sign of Mercury. So, it goes both ways. But you said that you use sign/place rulership, instead of house. What does it change for mutual reception?

Poor Mercury (and poor Jupiter)

I hope , as you were mentioning, he will gain some strength once he becomes free of the Sun rays and before quitting the sign, and expresses me his deep affection and love. For the time being, I'm not sure of anything.

Thanks again Ilenek and thanks everybody willing to give their insights.

I will update when something changes.
Ah, you are so correct and my apologies.
Both planets in detriment and in mutual reception. [I was incorrectly seeing Merc, Sun etc in Scorpio!!] So some describe both planets in detriment and mutual reception as two drunk people trying to help each other.

I do think that matters may change, but not now. For now, forbearance and attention.
__________________
Ilene

"You gotta have heart..." Richard Adler 1921-2012
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Unread 11-23-2015, 11:40 PM
Demeter Demeter is offline
Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 32
Re: Will he soon express his loving feelings for me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by IleneK View Post
Ah, you are so correct and my apologies.
Both planets in detriment and in mutual reception. [I was incorrectly seeing Merc, Sun etc in Scorpio!!] So some describe both planets in detriment and mutual reception as two drunk people trying to help each other.

I do think that matters may change, but not now. For now, forbearance and attention.
Thanks again Ilene,

Yeah, that makes sense, we both have worries and try to support each other.

And, love drunk perhaps

Hope, there will be a positive change soon.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Unread 11-24-2015, 06:06 AM
tikana's Avatar
tikana tikana is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch, Wales
Posts: 13,676
Re: Will he soon express his loving feelings for me?

i am not seeing anything there.. you are in love with him but he is about to be combusted!
__________________
I only read horary charts. Include your own interpretation. I don't care how desperate you are. I am not IKEA tech support or I will bill you $99.99 per minute
Christian astrology pdf
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Unread 11-24-2015, 09:30 AM
Demeter Demeter is offline
Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 32
Re: Will he soon express his loving feelings for me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tikana View Post
i am not seeing anything there.. you are in love with him but he is about to be combusted!
Hi Tikana,

Thanks dear.

I like him and I appreciate him a lot, but I would't say I have fallen in love.
I just need time to know him better and to see if I can go deeper with him.
I know he likes me , too. He is affectionate but I don't know his true feelings, either. He is so confused about all his life (his financial and professional plans, etc) and that bothers me. Probably he is confused about his feelings for me, too. That's why this horary chart. It shows my impatience and worries to clarify things between us but he doesn't seem to be able to act for the time being.

I would appreciate any deeper interpretation.

Thanks again for your time.
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Unread 11-24-2015, 09:53 AM
tikana's Avatar
tikana tikana is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch, Wales
Posts: 13,676
Re: Will he soon express his loving feelings for me?

i hear you
__________________
I only read horary charts. Include your own interpretation. I don't care how desperate you are. I am not IKEA tech support or I will bill you $99.99 per minute
Christian astrology pdf
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Unread 11-24-2015, 11:08 AM
Demeter Demeter is offline
Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 32
Re: Will he soon express his loving feelings for me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tikana View Post
i hear you
Cheers
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
express, feelings, loving

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT. The time now is 06:08 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2005-2018, AstrologyWeekly.com. Boards' structure and all posts are property of AstrologyWeekly.com and their respective creators. No part of the messages sent on these boards may be copied without their owners' explicit consent.