Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Read My Chart

Read My Chart If you want to have your astrological chart read and do not post an astrological interpretation along with your chart request, your postings go here. No one is required to read any chart request and it is greatly appreciated if people who have chart requests acknowledge those who were kind enough to answer their request. If you want an astrological chart reading using the Vedic method (square astrological charts), your postings go in the Vedic Astrology forum."Read My Chart" type postings found in the rest of the forum will be moved here.

Unread 02-18-2014, 02:05 PM

Lost all interest in learning?

I've been going through something bizarre for the last year, where i have effectively lost all interest in 'learning'. I use to teach myself everything, i taught myself how to code html, visual basic and create 3D modelling and mapping when i was 15.

I also read hundreds of articles on psychology, philosophy and astrology as i got older, which lead me towards Tao and Zen Buddhism.. i even spent two years traveling through 20+ countries.. but now all im interested in are the cheap pleasures of life.. alcohol, sex, drugs, food etc..

This is strange because i have so many planets in Gemini (Jupiter, Moon and Mercury) as well as my Ascendant, but i've completley lost that sense of curiosity about the world i once had..

Hopefully someone can take a quick look? Thankyou.
Attached Images
File Type: gif chart.gif (61.2 KB, 15 views)

Lives in eternity's sun rise."
- William Blake.
Unread 02-18-2014, 04:17 PM

Re: Lost all interest in learning?

Transiting Uranus is semisquare your Mercury which may be distracting you - it is also passing through your 3rd house of communications and thinking which are also traditionally ruled by Mercury. Uranus is in Aries and has been conjunct Mars which rules the house, so the focus lately may be on other things more material and physical rather than intellectual. Transiting Saturn is also quincunx your Mercury. Transiting Pluto is conjunct your Saturn which is natally opposite your Sun - a fundamental change in personality and outlook occurring at this time. Transiting Neptune will be quincunx Mars shortly which will also sap energy. I'm guessing this is a long-term period in which some of your perceptions and attitudes will change, and while Mercury is getting hammered, you'll focus on other things temporarily. Once all this passes, likely in a couple years, you'll be back to doing those things as before, although your interests may or may not change.
Unread 02-18-2014, 05:15 PM
Account Closed

Quote:
Originally Posted by lazarusx View Post
alcohol, sex, drugs, food etc..

Really?? there is a place to get those things cheap? They all take a good bit of money.

Probalby current challenges in your life. Did you move away from your place of birth any time during the first six years of life and if so where and when?
Unread 02-18-2014, 09:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdinaz View Post
Transiting Uranus is semisquare your Mercury which may be distracting you - it is also passing through your 3rd house of communications and thinking which are also traditionally ruled by Mercury. Uranus is in Aries and has been conjunct Mars which rules the house, so the focus lately may be on other things more material and physical rather than intellectual. Transiting Saturn is also quincunx your Mercury. Transiting Pluto is conjunct your Saturn which is natally opposite your Sun - a fundamental change in personality and outlook occurring at this time. Transiting Neptune will be quincunx Mars shortly which will also sap energy. I'm guessing this is a long-term period in which some of your perceptions and attitudes will change, and while Mercury is getting hammered, you'll focus on other things temporarily. Once all this passes, likely in a couple years, you'll be back to doing those things as before, although your interests may or may not change.
Interesting summary there; i appreciate the input mdinaz.

It's true in this period, everything is been re-evaluated or at least questioned.. im quite lost in the sense of my purpose in life and as a result i find myself in this state of limbo. I'm going to look at these transits with further detail..

The transiting pluto conjunct natal sun is a transit which i think is having a heavy impact on me right now, i don't know what i want from life; and it's halted me from pursuing interests, hell my interests are been re-defined entirely so i don't even know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zarathu View Post
Really?? there is a place to get those things cheap? They all take a good bit of money.

Probalby current challenges in your life. Did you move away from your place of birth any time during the first six years of life and if so where and when?
Haha, touche my friend.

I have this feeling that im subconsciously running from taking responsibility for my life and future; and im been called to deal with it.. there's strong undertones of Saturn to my life right now.. finances,career,study,work etc.. im running from all of it.

I never moved away from my birth place until i was 22.
- William Blake.
Unread 02-18-2014, 10:28 PM
Account Closed

What do you want astrology to do for you. Emotionally its pretty clear the issues you are experiencing.

How much astrology do you know? I mean, if I told you what to look at would you know what to do, or are you a beginner at it and you would need to have it explained as to what it means?

You clearly have a lot of difficult cr@p, and a limited number of areas to work it out. This is important. Your own higher Self wants to make sure that you don't have a lot of options to solve it so that you do it in the right way.
Unread 02-19-2014, 10:49 AM

Quote:
What do you want astrology to do for you. Emotionally its pretty clear the issues you are experiencing.
I'm not sure, i guess it's another lens in which to view the issues.

Quote:
How much astrology do you know? I mean, if I told you what to look at would you know what to do, or are you a beginner at it and you would need to have it explained as to what it means?
I think i would know, i've been studying astrology on and off for the last 3-4 years; i have an idea of what i should be looking at but it's always nice to get another perspective from someone who is more well informed.

Quote:
You clearly have a lot of difficult cr@p, and a limited number of areas to work it out. This is important. Your own higher Self wants to make sure that you don't have a lot of options to solve it so that you do it in the right way.
Yes your right, i can feel the gaps closing in.. i've exhausted alot of my options and it feels like im been squeezed through a pinhole..
- William Blake.

Tags
interest, learning, lost