Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Introduce Yourself and Your Astrology Background

Introduce Yourself and Your Astrology Background Here you are welcome to tell us as much or as little about yourself as you please while also talking about your interest in astrology: we would love to get to know you! Please do not post requests for astrological chart readings or astrological advertisements here.

Unread 03-17-2010, 10:45 PM

"Gung-ho!"

Hello neighbors,

I am on a quest. I am hoping to liberate my anxiousness by learning how to balance the influences acting upon my character. This way my mind will be free to progress, and hopefully I will be able to help my team do the same (all those in my immediate surrounding).

My chart looks like this:

Sun: Libra
Moon: Capricorn
Mercury: Virgo
Venus: Scorpio
Mars: Libra
Jupiter: Cancer
Saturn: Capricorn
Uranus: Capricorn
Neptune: Capricorn
Pluto: Scorpio
Lilith: Libra
Asc Node: Aquarius

Ascendant: Cancer

I have no clue what purpose Lilith and Asc Node offer. I am not new to astrology, however I am no intermediate. Since grade school I remember having a particular love for the planet Venus, which in turn led me to mythology and then astrology.

I am mostly concerned with myself lately (this is new), as I have found my aspect configuration is described as a Cardinal T-square. I do not even know how to determine the Apex! Through all my google-ing I have found YOU.

Now I am just excited to begin on this journey. I hope you all reach your next destination with much vigor.

Sincerely,

CLAREJGR

Unread 03-18-2010, 06:00 AM

Re: "Gung-ho!"

Hello, CLAREJGR, I'm new also. I see there are no posts yet on your introduction so let me be the first to welcome you. You're post was mystic and romantic and that in itself says a lot about you, your Libra is obviously very prominent. I hope we both learn a lot on this thread, good luck to you in every sign and aspect.

Unread 03-18-2010, 06:16 AM

I like your profile pictures, Clareigjr and Earthsign! They are so cool. Welcome to the both of you. Some advice ahead of time, if haven't done it already: get a chart at astro.com so you can upload it in threads in the future (everyone uses the ones from that site).
Unread 03-18-2010, 06:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveLightWarrior View Post
Since grade school I remember having a particular love for the planet Venus, which in turn led me to mythology and then astrology.
Hi welcome! I'd be curious to why you are attracted to Venus. I remember how I would stare at certain planets & stars before I got into astrology. I sometimes find myself drawn to ones nowadays & I'm quick to look at my chart to see "why." It's all very enlightening. Good luck on your journey.

Tags
cancer, capricorn, gungho, libra, moon, t square