Does he want to exclusively date me? It looks like a yes?!

LittlexxMoon

Really hit it off with a guy and I’m curious to know where he’s at in terms of seeing each other. I plan to have a conversation with him within the next couple dates if all continues to go well so I will post an update for confirmation. We have been intimate with each other, but it feels like it’s more than that.. our overall chemistry goes deep. I’ve been told to use the 7th house when inquiring about exclusivity so with this in mind ASC (moon, me) is applying a trine to Saturn (him). Pluto is in the 7th though? With this trine I am thinking it’s a yes but I’d like more info or correction if I’m wrong. Also, I’m a 10° cancer rising which is close to the ASC of this chart. Furthermore, my natal chart 2nd house is also 29° cancer.. yeah this chart looks nearly exactly like the current transits in my chart haha

Img of chart: https://ibb.co/2SzMX7P

tikana

Really hit it off with a guy and I’m curious to know where he’s at in terms of seeing each other. I plan to have a conversation with him within the next couple dates if all continues to go well so I will post an update for confirmation. We have been intimate with each other, but it feels like it’s more than that.. our overall chemistry goes deep. I’ve been told to use the 7th house when inquiring about exclusivity so with this in mind ASC (moon, me) is applying a trine to Saturn (him). Pluto is in the 7th though? With this trine I am thinking it’s a yes but I’d like more info or correction if I’m wrong. Also, I’m a 10° cancer rising which is close to the ASC of this chart. Furthermore, my natal chart 2nd house is also 29° cancer.. yeah this chart looks nearly exactly like the current transits in my chart haha

Img of chart: https://ibb.co/2SzMX7P

Looks like u want him more ...
8thhouse saturn ..no reception to u? I have my doubts. U want him to apply to u with reception

ElenaJ

Exactly as Tikana wrote, there isn't a mutual reception, but rather you in the sign of Saturn's exaltation, triplicity and terms. You are smitten but he isn't returning this.
The chart ascendent corresponding to your natal sun is a confirmation of the validity of the chart.
The 7th house represents the "other" person, your partner, spouse, or an unknown person.
It doesn't represent exclusivity.
Pluto is co-ruler of scorpio, intercepted in the 5th of romance and love affairs. Venus of love, and ruler of the 5th, separates from the square to pluto, lots of sexual attraction. He as Saturn is in your 8th of sex. This can create the sparks that start a relationship, but won't carry it through.
Pluto is very powerful, and possessive, and could show obsessiveness.
Notice that the trine from mars, sexual energy, is separating, so those initial sparks may be wearing off.
Mercury is communication. Since you entered so many asteroids, you might as well use them, and mercury opposes Chiron, the wounded healer. Communication between you two is suffering and needs to be healed. You should concentrate more on this, and you will as moon approaches mercury.
Notice the midheaven is how the situation is perceived by others, ruled by Jupiter and Neptune, with Neptune there in the 10th house. It squares the Part of Fortune in your 12th of things hidden from you, working against your reputation.
Moon in libra wants a relationship but Saturn in Aquarius is individualistic and not emotional.

LittlexxMoon

Exactly as Tikana wrote, there isn't a mutual reception, but rather you in the sign of Saturn's exaltation, triplicity and terms. You are smitten but he isn't returning this.
The chart ascendent corresponding to your natal sun is a confirmation of the validity of the chart.
The 7th house represents the "other" person, your partner, spouse, or an unknown person.
It doesn't represent exclusivity.
Pluto is co-ruler of scorpio, intercepted in the 5th of romance and love affairs. Venus of love, and ruler of the 5th, separates from the square to pluto, lots of sexual attraction. He as Saturn is in your 8th of sex. This can create the sparks that start a relationship, but won't carry it through.
Pluto is very powerful, and possessive, and could show obsessiveness.
Notice that the trine from mars, sexual energy, is separating, so those initial sparks may be wearing off.
Mercury is communication. Since you entered so many asteroids, you might as well use them, and mercury opposes Chiron, the wounded healer. Communication between you two is suffering and needs to be healed. You should concentrate more on this, and you will as moon approaches mercury.
Notice the midheaven is how the situation is perceived by others, ruled by Jupiter and Neptune, with Neptune there in the 10th house. It squares the Part of Fortune in your 12th of things hidden from you, working against your reputation.
Moon in libra wants a relationship but Saturn in Aquarius is individualistic and not emotional.

May I ask for clarification on this: “Notice the midheaven is how the situation is perceived by others, ruled by Jupiter and Neptune, with Neptune there in the 10th house. It squares the Part of Fortune in your 12th of things hidden from you, working against your reputation.” Can you please expand on what exactly is working against my reputation? Or what is hidden? No one really knows about our connection, as we met on a dating app several months ago and don’t have any mutual friends, etc. Does he view me in a particularly negative way that I don’t know about?

Also thanks so much for your response, this makes so much sense. Last weekend, we had a very fun weekend together as well as the entire week following up to it. There was a lot of passion between us. We had great conversations, but I do feel he is emotionally detached. I know he is focused on other areas of his life, including work, and I know he is very independent. He is an Aquarius Sun & Mercury, Scorpio Moon, Capricorn Venus & Mars, and I believe Virgo rising. He also has Scorpio moon conj. Pluto. Are you referring to him feeling obsessive? He can detach quiet easily though and he’s a workaholic… very motivated by money and has extreme self-discipline. He’s fought his battles, or so it seems, and has undoubtedly done a lot of inner work (his natal chart scared me haha). He also has transit Pluto conj his natal venus right now within 2° orb.

But anyway, we have a great time together each time, but we don’t see each other very often due to our schedules. I do agree that our communication suffers A LOT in between our visits…. Other than the week leading up to when we last saw each other, as he was actively engaging a lot and gifted me something sentimental which I didn’t expect. He continues to plan things for us, but then I don’t hear much from him during the week. Usually between getting together, we barely talk. I dislike that. In person, I do feel he is afraid of emotional vulnerability based on his lack of disclosure and opening up about personal things, but we are still getting to know each other so i wasn’t too concerned about that yet. I can tell he is reserved. Thank you for your response.

ElenaJ

“Notice the midheaven is how the situation is perceived by others..."
This is your social status, your reputation. This is not him.

Can you please expand on what exactly is working against my reputation?
The relationship.
It might be something that will come up later on in the relationship.

"Or what is hidden? No one really knows about our connection"
So it is hidden.
It is the relationship we are talking about here.

Does he view me in a particularly negative way that I don’t know about?
He is not the 10th house. We are not speaking about him in this context.

Are you referring to him feeling obsessive?...He also has transit Pluto conj his natal venus right now within 2° orb.

You have the answers in front of you, for this and other questions you ask, please try to concentrate on them.

Let us know how things develop.

Last edited: