Will I never have friends?

CapAquaPis

Leo has a heart.

Cancer has a mouth xD and Gemini is about communication, Aries is the mind and Taurus of "face" value.

It seems anyone born in the 1970s-90s period...were taught to be more open about themselves, express their opinions easier and able to criticize others than the previous generation who rebelled against the "rules" society taught them.

In the 2000s-20s, we're in a cultural war that it's advised to keep any opinion you have about anything to yourself, but not quite like it was in the 1940s-60s. Check your generational Uranus (in signs Virgo to Pisces for the current 12-61 year olds).

Last edited:

CapAquaPis

On AppLeo's natal chart, his ASC is a Capricorn and DSC is the opposite Cancer - he seeks a companion (Venus/Mars) with a strong Cancer personality, they're conjunct in the 7th house.

About the 7th house from what I read online:
The Seventh House is where you'll find insight on relationships. It's traditionally called the house of marriage, but it defines how you pair up, whether it's in love, friendship, or business partnerships. The Seventh House holds clues to all important one-on-one ties, including enemies and arch-rivals.

gen6k

Hi Appleo

From my sight the grand trine is worked on specularly. i remember folks playing accordian like a machine. you'res is different, sectile and exuberant with flems -neptune and uranus tuning values and dreams.

On the 3rd house you seem to step in late to the "Mithun"

once spring steps in your pisces jupiter it eventually activates, late, from the early saturn you had a childhood change one too early, one too late in the "classes".

middle school was austentacious as it was very bubbly with man and woman as well, once you moved to highschool you became hardened, accurate and diasonic.

the problem with your performance at times is that they saw it back then, also higher than the note itself.

according to the AC and 11th once you track your distribution you get walloped, you might have teachers that are fleeting and above your head eventually.

the seventh is square into cancer from libra, so they know your network? or values according to the quincunx back to second...

anyways between 9th and eleven there is chiron and NN, an anarchist and a dealer basically, you must step out of this as your career is unnamed by some, by others it is flamboyant like a storm of energy coming out of life and psychology.

Last edited:

AppLeo

I don't think the solution to to go against your true nature if you get hurt. People are mostly good & caring but I've had 'frenemies' & people who have used me in different ways. I call those types 'takers'.
In other words, I've been disappointed. That's life. You just move on, forgive them & lead an authentic life (a virtual life is not authentic).

It's like love. You get your heart broken but you don't give up on ever finding love.

A good friend is a great blessing. It's a two-way street. What you give out in life comes back. :surprised:

Yeah people are weird to deal with

On AppLeo's natal chart, his ASC is a Capricorn and DSC is the opposite Cancer - he seeks a companion (Venus/Mars) with a strong Cancer personality, they're conjunct in the 7th house.

About the 7th house from what I read online:
The Seventh House is where you'll find insight on relationships. It's traditionally called the house of marriage, but it defines how you pair up, whether it's in love, friendship, or business partnerships. The Seventh House holds clues to all important one-on-one ties, including enemies and arch-rivals.

It is interesting because the people that I get the closest too are almost always Cancers.

I had a short friendship in highschool with this one emo girl in which her Sun was exactly conjunct my Venus, and her Sun was exactly conjunct her ASC. It was weird because we naturally connected with each other. Although the friendship didn't go too far because I had too much anxiety and fear, and I ended up moving away in the end.

Hi Appleo

From my sight the grand trine is worked on specularly. i remember folks playing accordian like a machine. you'res is different, sectile and exuberant with flems -neptune and uranus tuning values and dreams.

On the 3rd house you seem to step in late to the "Mithun"

once spring steps in your pisces jupiter it eventually activates, late, from the early saturn you had a childhood change one too early, one too late in the "classes".

middle school was austentacious as it was very bubbly with man and woman as well, once you moved to highschool you became hardened, accurate and diasonic.

the problem with your performance at times is that they saw it back then, also higher than the note itself.

according to the AC and 11th once you track your distribution you get walloped, you might have teachers that are fleeting and above your head eventually.

the seventh is square into cancer from libra, so they know your network? or values according to the quincunx back to second...

anyways between 9th and eleven there is chiron and NN, an anarchist and a dealer basically, you must step out of this as your career is unnamed by some, by others it is flamboyant like a storm of energy coming out of life and psychology.

Thanks for the analysis, but I find it very difficult to follow. What do you want me to take away from this?

Humanitarian

A Chiron (wound) in the 11th house (friends, community and society)...I have that in my own 11th under Taurus ruled by Venus however which is conjunct MC in the 10th. Knowing you and myself, we can be too open, come off rude or crass, opinionated, deemed inappropriate and displays improper sense of self. Your planet Mars should be more malefic than my own planet Venus which has conjunct feminine energy of other influences Pallas, Ceres and Eris but in Aries.
Also Chiron in Aquarius don't have a lot of friends at school, too (I have this), especially in my 9th house (Gemini ASC).

Last edited:

sentR89day

Sun square Saturn! Saturn doesn't feel worthy to talk to others until it manifests its career, life, health, and a certain level, in life!

Don't take it personally towards yourself, you'll talk to others more, and in a calmer manner (I would talk to them in a calmer manner, now) once you feel you've reached a certain level in your career, or life! You feel like you have to 'reap what you sow' before you deserve friends, and that's okay!

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

When I look at my 11th house (house of friends)

the ruler of that house is Mars.
I have a day chart,
so by sect,

Mars becomes my worst planet.
Dxxg0VzUcAQTht7.jpg

Mars's evil is exacerbated by its debilitation in Cancer.
And to make things even WORSE, it's exactly conjunct my descendant, so
it gains prominence being on an angle.

I've never really had friends or felt connected to people.
I avoid large groups and communities.
A solitary lifestyle seems to bring me the most peace
because whenever I'm around people, it's like they make me feel bad about myself,
abuse my time and energy,

or

I have this need to cut them out of my life.

chart.cgi
Interesting
Traditionally

MARS NATURE is to SEVER aka divide by cutting or slicing especially suddenly & forcibly. :smile:

Humanitarian

Apps, just become a Quaker. They'll consider you a Friend! :whistling:
I have my natal Chiron in Aquarius 9th house (Extremely prominent, because it has aspects to every planet and it has a multitude of aspects, and it has a septile, 2 trines, 2 conjunctions, a sextile, 2 semisextiles, a quincunx, a sesquisquare, an opposition and even a square to Sedna), and I think that I need to turn Quaker soon, because they're the Aquarian Christians for me...