Will I win in court?

Catherinett

The astrology looks good for me but the horary chart, not so sure. What do you guys think? :happy:

No jury, just a judge, she is the sun right? Cancer ruler of tenth? Mars is opposing attorney, ruler of seven? I'm Venus? Not looking so good is it?

Attachments

• win.jpg
    win.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 37
Last edited:

Chrysalis

Totally missed your chart Catherine, sorry.

Lot of success 14° Capricorn conjunct IC.

Lot of lawsuits 27° Capricorn conjunct Jupiter.

It would probably have been the LOS conjunct the IC i would have derived a yes from.

What was the court order about? Was it anything IC related?

Catherinett

Had to get permission from the court to move my sister down here with me. The judge was hostile and very uncooperative last time I went to court. She was extremely helpful this time - probably because I had someone from the Ombudsman's office in court with me.

tikana

Judge is 10th house moon
it is conj your venus
very straight foward chart

so that is a win right there esp when it is in 9th house (house of law)

She had no choice tech speaking she was inclined towards you because moon is applying to venus

someone on 7th house side was lying (moon just left conj with sun still undercombustion - lies.. then mars is mute and moon squared mars) judge didnt like something mars was trying to prove since jupiter its dipositior in sh*tty position
mars knew they will lose because venus is exalted

Last edited:

Catherinett

someone on 7th house side was lying (moon just left conj with sun still undercombustion - lies.. then mars is mute and moon squared mars) judge didnt like something mars was trying to prove since jupiter its dipositior in sh*tty position
mars knew they will lose because venus is exalted

Interesting you picked that up. At the last hearing two people lied to the judge. I made sure she was aware of one of them right after the last hearing and I made her aware of the second one when I requested this hearing.

Why, I don't know. But I will find out. My sister is out now and safe, but there are still many wrongs that need to be set right.

Last edited: