Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Other Astrology > Electional and Event Astrology

Electional and Event Astrology Discuss here astrologically good times to do things, and what's happening astrologically when something major happens. Includes sports astrology.

Unread 11-19-2008, 03:11 PM

I won in traffic court... Ha!

I asked this question a little over a month ago when I got my first ticket in over 20 years. I decided to contest the ticket. I thought when I drew up the chart for the event that Merc., was combust 19 Nov of court day and time... on the day of the ticket Merc., was retro(Sept 30). The rule has it that anything made or documented on a Merc., retro period will not do so well when it comes out of retro. Notice that combust Merc., is in the 12 H. The Moon is 23 degrees my Natal Sun is 23 degrees. I took this as a sign of fortune.
The story ends this way... the Highway Patrolman didn't finish out or send his paper work. He also didn't show up for the court time/date. The Judge (Venus in my first H) said this was the first time the officer never showed up for court. The Judge nullified the ticket and said I was free to go.
I thought I'd let my fellow astrologers know. Yippeee!

http://www.astro.com/cgi/chart.cgi?c...orbp=&rs=0&ast=

Unread 11-19-2008, 08:19 PM

Re: I won in traffic court... Ha!

Wow congratulations!!
NR

chart: http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk27/Jo75Tiger/mewithstarsasteroids.gif

Tags
court, traffic