Do me/read my chart. Should I be worried?

Animah

Hi everyone!

So, this is my chart, what do you guys think?
What would you say is the most prominent thing about my chart?

Also, what do you make of all those Moon and Pluto aspects, should I be worried?:)

Thanks for your time and input! :love:

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-08-28 at 04.31.54.png
    Screen Shot 2017-08-28 at 04.31.54.png
    212.5 KB · Views: 28
  • Screen Shot 2017-08-28 at 04.32.11.png
    Screen Shot 2017-08-28 at 04.32.11.png
    92.3 KB · Views: 17

teardust22

Hi everyone!

So, this is my chart, what do you guys think?
What would you say is the most prominent thing about my chart?

Also, what do you make of all those Moon and Pluto aspects, should I be worried?:)

Thanks for your time and input! :love:

First thing I notice is your scorpio rising is conjunct your 12th house scorpio which means you you might intimidate others with your strong personality, you might help others spirtually, and you might introduce to your friends the mysterious side of life. (conspiracies, astrology, mysteries)

Your mars and mercury is square your moon. What you feel might not be the way you expression your thoughts, communication and action.

Your sun is square saturn you feel your personality and life is restricted and there is a level of insecurity, self esteem.

Moon conjunct pluto your emotions are intense and sudden.

This is just brief.

Animah

First thing I notice is your scorpio rising is conjunct your 12th house scorpio which means you you might intimidate others with your strong personality, you might help others spirtually, and you might introduce to your friends the mysterious side of life. (conspiracies, astrology, mysteries)

Your mars and mercury is square your moon. What you feel might not be the way you expression your thoughts, communication and action.

Your sun is square saturn you feel your personality and life is restricted and there is a level of insecurity, self esteem.

Moon conjunct pluto your emotions are intense and sudden.

This is just brief.

Thanks for the response! :)
Do you, maybe, have any thoughts on Sun conjuction MC?