Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Read My Chart

Read My Chart If you want to have your astrological chart read and do not post an astrological interpretation along with your chart request, your postings go here. No one is required to read any chart request and it is greatly appreciated if people who have chart requests acknowledge those who were kind enough to answer their request. If you want an astrological chart reading using the Vedic method (square astrological charts), your postings go in the Vedic Astrology forum."Read My Chart" type postings found in the rest of the forum will be moved here.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 08-28-2017, 08:29 AM

Life advice, need help

I decided to open this topic and ask for help. I have family problems. My parents cannot accept who I am, my mother is dominant, she makes decisions for me, she always thinks she knows the best, and she is my biggest restriction in this life. A year ago I told them about my real sexuality, and then the horror started. They control my going outs, haven't seen friends for awhile, and I'm at home all the time, waiting for my life to start. They are so selfish, they think about what will others say about me if they find out, they want me to marry a girl and have kids etc. I'm a law student, but I don't find myself in Law. I have a guy abroad waiting for me to come, and we are planning to do it next year (February or March). I want to ask you, should I leave my family and start a new life, but I need to mention that in that case, I will lose my family. It's so hard decision. Also, I wanted to ask you about my future career. I'm into astrology (do I have psychic ability?), anthropology, classical studies or maybe literature. So what is the best choice for me in life? And will I have enough money for myself? Thank you.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg natal chart.jpg (52.1 KB, 18 views)

Last edited by Beigecoffee; 08-28-2017 at 09:21 AM.

Tags
advice, life