Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Horary Astrology

Horary Astrology Ask and answer any horary questions, and discuss theory and technique. Please post a chart of the time, date, and place you asked the question. Please do not ask the same question repeatedly, hoping for a different result: horary works best when you ask the question ONCE and then interpret the chart that results from when the question FIRST came into your mind. Horary forums are ONLY for discussion of horary charts and techniques.


Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Unread 12-11-2016, 12:19 AM
Bluebell87 Bluebell87 is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Location: neptune
Posts: 1,419
Saturn in 4th house end of matter??

When will he contact me? Saturn is in the 4th house,which I believe most astrologers take to mean the end of the matter. Sun, Venus and Pluto are also in the 4th house. He is Sun, which is in Sag, Jupiter is in the 2nd house. The ruler of the 2nd house, Venus, is in the 5th house, which is better. Jupiter is also in Libra, this could show his fond feelings forwards me??


Reply With Quote
  #2  
Unread 12-11-2016, 11:49 AM
Bluebell87 Bluebell87 is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Location: neptune
Posts: 1,419
Re: Saturn in 4th house end of matter??

The moon is exalted...this could either show that I am in a good position and he will contact me...or I will contact him first because the moon relates to me and is the faster moving of the significators and is exalted, so in a better position to do something then him?
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Unread 12-11-2016, 12:06 PM
tikana's Avatar
tikana tikana is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch, Wales
Posts: 13,676
Re: Saturn in 4th house end of matter??

not happening

not according to this chart
__________________
I only read horary charts. Include your own interpretation. I don't care how desperate you are. I am not IKEA tech support or I will bill you $99.99 per minute
Christian astrology pdf
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Unread 12-11-2016, 12:10 PM
Bluebell87 Bluebell87 is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Location: neptune
Posts: 1,419
Re: Saturn in 4th house end of matter??

Ok thanks Tikana. I had a feeling that was the case when Saturn was in the 4th house. Does it mean only he won't contact me, or he wouldn't want to talk even if I contacted him, the moon is exalted so shows a good position?
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Unread 12-11-2016, 06:41 PM
Bunraku's Avatar
Bunraku Bunraku is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Milky Way Galaxy
Posts: 6,833
Re: Saturn in 4th house end of matter??

Just an interesting thing to point out: your relationship charts always have that Mercury-Jupiter axis going on. That also has meaning
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Unread 12-11-2016, 06:45 PM
Bluebell87 Bluebell87 is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Location: neptune
Posts: 1,419
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunraku View Post
Just an interesting thing to point out: your relationship charts always have that Mercury-Jupiter axis going on. That also has meaning
Aw, well at least I know it's not in my head and the feelings are reciprocated. I swear to god, if he tried to come back in the future he's getting this my middle finger and a talk to the hand attitude. It's my own fault for becoming infatuated with a bloomin 'rapper.' LOL

*Found this:

Mercury (me), Well-dignified: Represents a clever thinker or learned person. An eloquent speaker. Witty and cunning and curious.

Jupiter (him): Well-dignified: Lilly says it best: "Magnanimous, Faithfull, Bashfull, Aspiring in an honourable way at high matters, in all his actions a Lover of fair dealing, desiring to benefit all men, doing Glorious things, Honourable and Religious, of sweet and affable Conversation, wonderfully indulgent to his Wife and Children, reverencing Aged men, a great Relievaer of the Poor, full of Charity and Godliness, Liberal, hating all Sordid actions, Just, Wife, Prudent, Thankfull, Vertuous: so that when you find Jupiter the significator of any man in a Question, or Lord of his Ascendant in a Nativity, and well dignified, you may judge him qualified as abovesaid."

I'll let that speak for itself

Last edited by Bluebell87; 12-11-2016 at 08:46 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Unread 12-11-2016, 09:04 PM
Bluebell87 Bluebell87 is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Location: neptune
Posts: 1,419
Re: Saturn in 4th house end of matter??

OMG I've just read that because Saturn is under the suns beam in the 4th house, the reason he isn't going to message is because he's not free to act as he wishes.

Last edited by Bluebell87; 12-11-2016 at 09:21 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Unread 12-12-2016, 01:48 AM
LovelyMissAries's Avatar
LovelyMissAries LovelyMissAries is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: US
Posts: 1,605
Re: Saturn in 4th house end of matter??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunraku View Post
Just an interesting thing to point out: your relationship charts always have that Mercury-Jupiter axis going on. That also has meaning
That it's a learning lesson?
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Unread 12-12-2016, 01:50 AM
Bunraku's Avatar
Bunraku Bunraku is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Milky Way Galaxy
Posts: 6,833
Re: Saturn in 4th house end of matter??

Quote:
Originally Posted by LovelyMissAries View Post
That it's a learning lesson?
Hey can you check what jacobson has to say about it?
The gist of it: yes.
I donít have access to my book right now that describes that axis, but Iíll do it when I can (soon).
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Unread 12-12-2016, 07:34 AM
LovelyMissAries's Avatar
LovelyMissAries LovelyMissAries is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: US
Posts: 1,605
Re: Saturn in 4th house end of matter??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunraku View Post
Hey can you check what jacobson has to say about it?
Hmm... haven't found anything directly mentioning the importance of the axis but amidst other stuff I did find: Significator in afflicted aspect to Jupiter: loss through over-optimism, extravagance, self-indulgence, strangers, in-laws, travel, legacies.

Interesting to note Moon is about to move into the 9th house, and Saturn is in the turned 10th.

Is he or you moving away for college / grad school, or starting that type of schooling soon?

Sun / Saturn in his turned 10th and him exalted in Libra also aspecting Saturn, but with you as Mercury... hmm. There is a lot of insecurity between you two? I'm getting more than that about what kind of person he is but for now - insecure is the best way to describe it.

Jupiter in good aspect to Saturn means "gain by accepting senior advice and playing a shrewd waiting game. Time given, probation allows & punishment withheld or delayed." Interesting because my intuitive thought about Sun / Saturn meant something to do with his family, but it's a formless theory atm.

Also, wouldn't Moon / Mercury mean she will find out soon enough?

Last edited by LovelyMissAries; 12-12-2016 at 07:39 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Unread 12-12-2016, 11:27 AM
craft94's Avatar
craft94 craft94 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2015
Location: Venus
Posts: 1,347
Re: Saturn in 4th house end of matter??

I read somewhere that the turned 5th house represents the persons feelings for you. His 5th house is ruled by the Moon, Moon is trine Mercury and on his 3rd house cusp. It's also the faster planet. I would take that to mean he will contact you but it's in a fixed sign and fixed signs take the longest.
So it might not be for a while
Mercury is square Jupiter though so maybe regardless of feelings, you're on very different paths; 2nd house = different values?

Don't get your hopes up. I'm not good at Horary, just practicing

Last edited by craft94; 12-12-2016 at 11:30 AM.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to craft94 For This Useful Post:
Bluebell87 (12-24-2016)
  #12  
Unread 12-12-2016, 03:25 PM
Bluebell87 Bluebell87 is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Location: neptune
Posts: 1,419
Quote:
Originally Posted by LovelyMissAries View Post
Hmm... haven't found anything directly mentioning the importance of the axis but amidst other stuff I did find: Significator in afflicted aspect to Jupiter: loss through over-optimism, extravagance, self-indulgence, strangers, in-laws, travel, legacies.
The loss through over-optimism makes sense, as I was hoping he would start speaking to me a bit sooner than this, even though I knew if I peed him off he had the potential to be stubborn/generally unpredictable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LovelyMissAries View Post
Interesting to note Moon is about to move into the 9th house, and Saturn is in the turned 10th.
Is he or you moving away for college / grad school, or starting that type of schooling soon?
I'm not moving away for it but studying from home and it's my priority just now and next year.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LovelyMissAries View Post
Sun / Saturn in his turned 10th and him exalted in Libra also aspecting Saturn, but with you as Mercury... hmm. There is a lot of insecurity between you two? I'm getting more than that about what kind of person he is but for now - insecure is the best way to describe it.
Omg he's so insecure - his Gemini moon squares Mercury retrograde and his Venus is in Virgo, so he was being overly-critical and judgmental towards me, and I had enough so I retaliated. I'm insecure too but he was being so unfair and like I said to him 'it's all biased bs' and he couldn't take criticism back. I'm recovering from my own problems just now so it was the last thing I needed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LovelyMissAries View Post
Jupiter in good aspect to Saturn means "gain by accepting senior advice and playing a shrewd waiting game. Time given, probation allows & punishment withheld or delayed." Interesting because my intuitive thought about Sun / Saturn meant something to do with his family, but it's a formless theory atm.
I think there may be a problem with his family too as he said 'bereavement' is just around the corner for him and it will send him insane. But when I told him death isn't the end he said he has no such comfort blanket. And we haven't mentioned it since.

It's defo a 'shrewd waiting game,' you've got to come at him the right way cos he's unpredictable. He will think he's too soft if he forgives me quickly cos he said if I do what I did he will stop talking to me. He criticised me again, so I did it. Or he could also use his moon square Mercury and just logicize that it's all me and not contact me.

The senior advice is definetely horary/astrology, as my automatic reaction would have been to dive in instead of holding back, like I've thankfully managed to do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LovelyMissAries View Post
Also, wouldn't Moon / Mercury mean she will find out soon enough?
Well...I messaged him via his music page lnite and said 'I come in peace,' as I took the initial reading to mean there was no chance. I dunno if he will even get it. If not though then I can imagine him getting in touch in the future or us bumping into each other again, but if I wasn't good enough now, i told him don't come knocking when I'm 100% cause there's nothing wrong with supporting me while my emotions are 'all over the gaf,' (his words).

Last edited by Bluebell87; 12-12-2016 at 03:37 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Unread 12-12-2016, 04:03 PM
Bluebell87 Bluebell87 is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Location: neptune
Posts: 1,419
Quote:
Originally Posted by craft94 View Post
I read somewhere that the turned 5th house represents the persons feelings for you. His 5th house is ruled by the Moon, Moon is trine Mercury and on his 3rd house cusp. It's also the faster planet. I would take that to mean he will contact you but it's in a fixed sign and fixed signs take the longest.
So it might not be for a while
Mercury is square Jupiter though so maybe regardless of feelings, you're on very different paths; 2nd house = different values?

Don't get your hopes up. I'm not good at Horary, just practicing
Yeah I wasn't sure what Jupiter all on his lonesome in the 2nd house meant. We do clash on our methods of doing things. He says he likes honesty but it's become apparent he values personal freedom more, which means he got angsty when I asked him if he was hooking up with someone while we were talking. He said 'it's none of my business,' whereas I would have just told the other person the truth, so they knew where they stood at all times.

I won't hold my breath but it's nice to know there is some warm feeling towards me...helps me to take it less personally!!
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Bluebell87 For This Useful Post:
craft94 (12-12-2016)
  #14  
Unread 12-12-2016, 05:43 PM
craft94's Avatar
craft94 craft94 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2015
Location: Venus
Posts: 1,347
Re: Saturn in 4th house end of matter??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluebell87 View Post
Yeah I wasn't sure what Jupiter all on his lonesome in the 2nd house meant. We do clash on our methods of doing things. He says he likes honesty but it's become apparent he values personal freedom more, which means he got angsty when I asked him if he was hooking up with someone while we were talking. He said 'it's none of my business,' whereas I would have just told the other person the truth, so they knew where they stood at all times.

I won't hold my breath but it's nice to know there is some warm feeling towards me...helps me to take it less personally!!
Ugh yeah
I so know the feeling. All of the guys I like say they're "honest" but they're never honest with me. They say they're assertive and initially come off as having assertive personalities but then they run like cowards at the slightest sign of confrontation. They never want to be held accountable for their ****.
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Unread 12-12-2016, 06:01 PM
Bluebell87 Bluebell87 is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Location: neptune
Posts: 1,419
Quote:
Originally Posted by craft94 View Post
Ugh yeah
I so know the feeling. All of the guys I like say they're "honest" but they're never honest with me. They say they're assertive and initially come off as having assertive personalities but then they run like cowards at the slightest sign of confrontation. They never want to be held accountable for their ****.
yesss exactly!!!! He said 'he isn't some timid guy who needs to think of excuses,' but by lying or not just being honest, it's completely selfish!! But it's ok for him to get jealous?? yeah, right. It would have been so much easier if he just said 'yeah I'm having casual relations with someone but I still like talking to you.' It's not romantic, its maybe not even right for me to keep talking to him, whatever, but tell me the truth so I don't need to waste my time wading through the confusion!!
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Bluebell87 For This Useful Post:
craft94 (12-12-2016)
  #16  
Unread 12-13-2016, 03:45 AM
Hermeshadesluna's Avatar
Hermeshadesluna Hermeshadesluna is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Posts: 144
Re: Saturn in 4th house end of matter??

How is he Jupiter, or am I missing something here?
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Unread 12-13-2016, 04:28 AM
Bluebell87 Bluebell87 is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Location: neptune
Posts: 1,419
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermeshadesluna View Post
How is he Jupiter, or am I missing something here?
Is it not because sun is in Sag and Jupiter rules Sag?
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Unread 12-13-2016, 04:52 AM
LovelyMissAries's Avatar
LovelyMissAries LovelyMissAries is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: US
Posts: 1,605
Re: Saturn in 4th house end of matter??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluebell87 View Post
Is it not because sun is in Sag and Jupiter rules Sag?
No, although Sun is a co-ruler for men. It's because in traditional astrology Jupiter rules Pisces, because (among other reasons) if you use trad. astrology when doing horary we don't use anything past Saturn.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to LovelyMissAries For This Useful Post:
Bluebell87 (12-24-2016)
  #19  
Unread 12-13-2016, 06:24 PM
Bluebell87 Bluebell87 is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Location: neptune
Posts: 1,419
Quote:
Originally Posted by LovelyMissAries View Post
No, although Sun is a co-ruler for men. It's because in traditional astrology Jupiter rules Pisces, because (among other reasons) if you use trad. astrology when doing horary we don't use anything past Saturn.
Ahhh ok, thanks for clearing that up. I'm kinda curious what you got about his family in the horary? I've came to that conclusion that it's defo over for the foreseeable future, but still curious.
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Unread 12-14-2016, 12:01 AM
LovelyMissAries's Avatar
LovelyMissAries LovelyMissAries is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: US
Posts: 1,605
Re: Saturn in 4th house end of matter??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluebell87 View Post
Ahhh ok, thanks for clearing that up. I'm kinda curious what you got about his family in the horary? I've came to that conclusion that it's defo over for the foreseeable future, but still curious.
It was more intuitive than a technical horary aspect, but...

10th house rules the mother in Horary (she is in his 8th house of loss or endings, in Libra)
Sun = him
Saturn = husbands (or if you want to tweak it a little, father figures)

Furthermore the significator for his dad is in there too as Mercury (but you're Mercury initially so I'm sure there's a reason Mercury couldn't signify his dad too)

The whole group and placements just gave me the feeling maybe his family discouraged him from seeing you again because you weren't the girl they saw fitting in his future, that they have an idea of who they want him to end up with and he takes this very seriously.
Reply With Quote
  #21  
Unread 12-14-2016, 12:46 AM
Bluebell87 Bluebell87 is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Location: neptune
Posts: 1,419
Quote:
Originally Posted by LovelyMissAries View Post
It was more intuitive than a technical horary aspect, but...

10th house rules the mother in Horary (she is in his 8th house of loss or endings, in Libra)
Sun = him
Saturn = husbands (or if you want to tweak it a little, father figures)

Furthermore the significator for his dad is in there too as Mercury (but you're Mercury initially so I'm sure there's a reason Mercury couldn't signify his dad too)

The whole group and placements just gave me the feeling maybe his family discouraged him from seeing you again because you weren't the girl they saw fitting in his future, that they have an idea of who they want him to end up with and he takes this very seriously.
I like intuitive responses

The Mum one is very interesting. Like I said earlier, he told me 'death was just around the corner' for him and when it happens he thinks he will go 'insane.'

We only hooked up a couple times last year before falling out, so his parents never met me and I doubt he told them about a hook-up situation. Maybe he did though, or because his Mum is dying he doesn't want to take any risks.

All that Virgo in Venus goes against my sag moon and Pisces Venus. I knew better but didn't walk away, so it's all my own fault anyway.
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Unread 12-24-2016, 08:12 AM
Time Lord's Avatar
Time Lord Time Lord is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2016
Posts: 35
Re: Saturn in 4th house end of matter??

Hello, the answer to the question is a no. He's busy
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Unread 12-24-2016, 02:39 PM
Bluebell87 Bluebell87 is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Location: neptune
Posts: 1,419
Re: Saturn in 4th house end of matter??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Time Lord View Post
Hello, the answer to the question is a no. He's busy
thank you. busy with what?? work or love related? if he was interested, it wouldnt matter how busy he is.
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Unread 12-24-2016, 03:23 PM
Bluebell87 Bluebell87 is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Location: neptune
Posts: 1,419
Re: Saturn in 4th house end of matter??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunraku View Post
Just an interesting thing to point out: your relationship charts always have that Mercury-Jupiter axis going on. That also has meaning
ooh, do you have your book with you about the mercury/jupiter thing? besides it being a lesson, does always having the axis mean we get along well, or its possibly fated? i cant see a better pairing, although it would suggest more an intellectual friendships, compared to if it always had a venus and mars axis.

i did feel more attracted to him mentally than physically. the friendship and talking was more important than pursuing romance to me, but he wouldnt just accept friendship and i dont agree with his relationship methods of just casual...i mean, talk about wasting time.
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Unread 12-24-2016, 09:48 PM
Bunraku's Avatar
Bunraku Bunraku is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Milky Way Galaxy
Posts: 6,833
Re: Saturn in 4th house end of matter??

Sure. I will in a bit (maybe few hours). Stay tuned.
In the meanwhile enjoy your drinksssss
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
house, matter, saturn

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT. The time now is 06:27 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2005-2018, AstrologyWeekly.com. Boards' structure and all posts are property of AstrologyWeekly.com and their respective creators. No part of the messages sent on these boards may be copied without their owners' explicit consent.