Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Read My Chart

Read My Chart If you want to have your astrological chart read and do not post an astrological interpretation along with your chart request, your postings go here. No one is required to read any chart request and it is greatly appreciated if people who have chart requests acknowledge those who were kind enough to answer their request. If you want an astrological chart reading using the Vedic method (square astrological charts), your postings go in the Vedic Astrology forum."Read My Chart" type postings found in the rest of the forum will be moved here.

Unread 08-09-2016, 03:07 PM

How do I know if he likes me if he won’t talk to me?

i don't know his exact birth time & place, therfore i have skipped ac & mc for him...
attached are our composit, synastry and natal charts
never had a real conversation, but i sense there is attraction between us.

i am not familiar with partnership astrology - could you please give me some hints?

the squares with saturn seem to be tough ;(

Last edited by sternchen; 08-10-2016 at 09:10 PM.
Unread 08-09-2016, 03:20 PM

Re: How do I know if he likes me if he won’t talk to me?

If you want a response to this, you're going to have to post real charts or synastry wheels, almost no one is willing to look at data charts here.

Just go and talk to the guy, that's the best way to find out if you share a connection or not. I understand the curiosity but what's the point if it's just going to remain a fantasy? Do you have a dominant Neptune?
Unread 08-09-2016, 03:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jadi View Post
If you want a response to this, you're going to have to post real charts or synastry wheels, almost no one is willing to look at data charts here.

Just go and talk to the guy, that's the best way to find out if you share a connection or not. I understand the curiosity but what's the point if it's just going to remain a fantasy? Do you have a dominant Neptune?
thanks for your answer, i thought the sheets are more detailed, but will add the wheels too.

it is just that on the one hand i nearly never felt such a bond without really knowing somebody, but on the other hand i am a afraid to talk to him. maybe it is ridicilous. i am working part time to fund my studies, he is an employee in an other department and i am not sure if he is allowed e.g. to meet me. just noticed he has eros conj mars so i thought he will not be shy.

Last edited by sternchen; 08-13-2016 at 12:41 PM.
Unread 08-09-2016, 07:55 PM

Person on the outside = Person 1
Person on the inside = Person 2

Person 1 will struggle finding independence in the relationship. The egos between both people are going to battle against one another. Person 2 is more talkative and personal while Person 1 is more distant and detached. Person 1 may feel like they can't have enough freedom in the relationship.

Both people have their Moons' conjunct, while Person two also has Venus and Pluto conjunct the Moons. This shows tremendous attraction and love for one another. The relationship may get chaotic, but it's still very deep. The problem with this is that Person 2's Saturn is squaring the Moons and conjunction. Person 1 will feel restricted or feel dull or emotionally shut down in the relationship. Venus square Saturn indicates a difficulty in the relationship.

Mars opposite Mars indicates a great deal of passion and sexual energy, but it will be difficult to find a balance, as there could be many violent fights or anger in the relationship.

Last edited by AppLeo; 08-09-2016 at 08:11 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to AppLeo For This Useful Post:
sternchen (08-10-2016)
Unread 08-09-2016, 08:08 PM
Banned

your question is your answer.

move on to better subjects in life.

neptune mercury venus
Unread 08-09-2016, 08:19 PM

Who is who? Are you Gemini Sun person?

In any case, like Jadi said, you will not know if he likes you unless you say something.
Unread 08-09-2016, 09:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AppLeo View Post
Person 1 will struggle finding independence in the relationship. The egos between both people are going to battle against one another. Person 2 is more talkative and personal while Person 1 is more distant and detached. Person 1 may feel like they can't have enough freedom in the relationship.
i have looked at the aspects, but the part above is quite interesting, thank you.
The Following User Says Thank You to sternchen For This Useful Post:
AppLeo (08-09-2016)
Unread 08-09-2016, 09:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitchy View Post
neptune mercury venus
hi kitchy, not sure if i understood your point, i shouldn't waste much thought on him?!
Unread 08-09-2016, 09:26 PM
Banned

In relationships, in general, anyone who makes mercury wonder in a negative way is never likely to win the golden cup.

You must like someone who does talk to you. Even the one's who don't talk at first might end up being the blabbermouths in your life for life. They usually have 3 or 4 good days before they start blabbering.

When they blabber about things that are important to you - things you value and think about and thrive on - then you can revisit the deal.

Maybe it's a Saturn thing.
The Following User Says Thank You to Kitchy For This Useful Post:
sternchen (08-10-2016)
Unread 08-09-2016, 09:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sibylline View Post
Who is who? Are you Gemini Sun person?

In any case, like Jadi said, you will not know if he likes you unless you say something.
yes, i am the gemini sun person.
and i never had to make the first move on a guy. of course you are right, i have told myself the same, but somehow it is very difficult for me. i guess i need a kind of proof from his side.. thanks anyway.
Unread 08-10-2016, 06:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sternchen View Post
yes, i am the gemini sun person.
and i never had to make the first move on a guy. of course you are right, i have told myself the same, but somehow it is very difficult for me. i guess i need a kind of proof from his side.. thanks anyway.
He may not want to approach because, like you mentioned, you two are coworkers. You don't necessarily have to make the first move in a romantic sense, just say hello as a coworker, make light, short conversation. If he is interested, his Libra Moon conjunct Venus and Mars would probably like that approach and it would give him an opening.
The Following User Says Thank You to sibylline For This Useful Post:
sternchen (08-10-2016)

Tags
attraction, composite, fate, likes, synastry, talk, won’t