Help with recent events

wilykat74

First of all, thank you to whomever helps me with my chart.

Next, I have a Virgo Sun and this year Jupiter is in my sign. The last two times that happened, I started school. This year, (Fall 2015) I started my PhD program so it seems to be a pattern.

Also is a pattern of relationships.

I was expecting to get pregnant this year because, Jupiter = expansion. I was not expecting to get pregnant so soon with my partner due to some stuff going on in his life. Long story short, it ended in termination. I have not reconciled this fact. It's hard to figure out what went wrong. I have had one other termination previously and it was during the second visit of Jupiter to my sun in the fall of 1992 (towards the end). I have two children. The first was when Jupiter was in my ex-husband's sun (Sagi) and the next was when Jupiter was in Aries. I know I am over simplifying but this is where I am.

At any rate, I have attached my chart with the transits during the time I got pregnant. Any insight offered would be greatly appreciated and help me put my mind at ease.

Peace and Blessings.

Wilykat

Attachments

• Feb_2_2016 transits.jpg
    Feb_2_2016 transits.jpg
    114 KB · Views: 17
  • AM Feb transists.jpg
    AM Feb transists.jpg
    120.3 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:

Jadi

I don't see any transits so I'm not sure when this happened, but currently Jupiter/NN are transiting your debilitated Venus from a traditional perspective. NN is also considered to be a malefic point according to Vedic Astrologers. Then there's pluto transiting your IC, and Saturn square your Venus.