does he like me at all please help

spiritwoman

I met a men at work with whom I feel I have a strong connection but apart from occasional flirting there is nothing concrete going on. I feel that he likes me, as well but I can't figure out why he has not made a move.
Should I try or let this one go?

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_97_horary_love.73135.27999.gif
    astro_w2gw_97_horary_love.73135.27999.gif
    48.6 KB · Views: 58

Snakechammah

You = Asc = Leo = Sun
Him = 7th House = Aquarius = Jupiter

Sun is about to go into Sagittarius (ruled by Jupiter) so your feelings for him will continue to grow. If anything is to go by, as you will be in his sign/house, he may also like you too.

Moon is in Sagittarius so there's strength in the situation.

I think it's a possibility.

Please update when Sun goes into Sagi!!

Snakechammah

Astrology aside, I know exactly what you're going through!!

It's maddening when you have an inkling that the guy may like you BUT he's not making any moves. Men are so complicated!

I wish you the very best - do update!

Well the ascendant is early so the situation definitely needs to develop. Also, you're Sun and he's Saturn and they aren't aspecting. Again, this makes me think that it's too early right now and you need to just get to know each other more :), this supports the early ascendant too.

spiritwoman

In fact, we have a great chemistry, like ready to burst, fool of the two of us being cautious not to disclose too much affection at the work place. I feel some hesitation from his side. I know he is single and I know he is a very deep person who would not risk just for having fun. We are also from different religion and he is a foreigner since I live abroad perhaps this explains the Sagittarius moon

rafaella

I met a men at work with whom I feel I have a strong connection but apart from occasional flirting there is nothing concrete going on. I feel that he likes me, as well but I can't figure out why he has not made a move.
Should I try or let this one go?

There is going to be communication between you. But there is lack of reception. I think yes he likes you, Saturn trines ASC, and Venus (you as a woman) exalts and aspect Saturn, so as you said there is flirtation, most likely more from you than him. There is no aspect with Sun and no reception. I dare say its going to stay the way it is, I don't think he sees you as relationship potential.

I guess you can try and make stronger attempts, but probably nothing much will happen. I'm more interested in Mercury getting cozy with Sun. Is there perhaps someone else around you? I don't think Mercury is this guy.

spiritwoman

There is going to be communication between you. But there is lack of reception. I think yes he likes you, Saturn trines ASC, and Venus (you as a woman) exalts and aspect Saturn, so as you said there is flirtation, most likely more from you than him. There is no aspect with Sun and no reception. I dare say its going to stay the way it is, I don't think he sees you as relationship potential.

I guess you can try and make stronger attempts, but probably nothing much will happen. I'm more interested in Mercury getting cozy with Sun. Is there perhaps someone else around you? I don't think Mercury is this guy.

Thank you very much for the analysis. Yes, there is a colleague, a men, who is trying to make me believe that he is not good for me but there is no chemistry between us. There is another co-worker, a woman, she seems to like him and is very egocentric and gets very aggressive when he is flirting with me. The strange thing is that I feel karmic connection to this men and we instantly clicked. Do you think he is expecting a stronger, more obvious sign from me that I genuinely like him or the placement of mercury indicates someone else coming into my life?

rafaella

Thank you very much for the analysis. Yes, there is a colleague, a men, who is trying to make me believe that he is not good for me but there is no chemistry between us. There is another co-worker, a woman, she seems to like him and is very egocentric and gets very aggressive when he is flirting with me. The strange thing is that I feel karmic connection to this men and we instantly clicked. Do you think he is expecting a stronger, more obvious sign from me that I genuinely like him or the placement of mercury indicates someone else coming into my life?

With no reception and aspect, he is unlikely to see you as anything but an innocent flirt. I do not think he is interested. Mercury could be the other guy around you. A guy truly interested in you would ask you out already, if he hasn't he is not really interested. Sorry, time to move on.