Will the outcome of the trial be favourable to the defense?

LarryMcU

I am a beginner but I have a close relationship to the defendant, so please be patient if I misstep.

After a protracted series of delays and failed plea bargaining, the date for jury trial was scheduled yesterday. The timing of learning this trial date led to the question and sought for help. The case involves an aggressor who has, to date, successfully argued as a witness that the defendant was the aggressor. He makes assertions that are clearly false or improbable to someone familiar with the layout of the location, but to an unfamiliar audience these assertions can only be rebutted with detailed evidence not yet compiled (measurements, diagrams, countermotives, etc.) The defense lawyer appears distracted or reluctant to undertake the level of work that would assure a trial victory.

I appreciate any help you could offer. I also have two related questions. I hope these can be posted in context with the horary.

1) Is the exact time of the question crucial to the minute? In horary, do people consider transits? I thought I noticed some significant transits, but then I followed a source guide that focused on the 1, 7, 10 houses.

2) How can I best use the trial date and time? Would that be a natal progression? If so is it of the individual or of the question?

I have inserted the chart.

Attachments

• 415.gif
    415.gif
    52.7 KB · Views: 31

Anachiel

I appreciate any help you could offer. I also have two related questions. I hope these can be posted in context with the horary.
1) Is the exact time of the question crucial to the minute? In horary, do people consider transits? I thought I noticed some significant transits, but then I followed a source guide that focused on the 1, 7, 10 houses.

Yes, the exact time of the question is important. In essence, the horary chart is a transit chart as it is the moment the question was asked. The houses observed and their related rulers are determined by the querent and the context of the quesited.

2) How can I best use the trial date and time? Would that be a natal progression? If so is it of the individual or of the question?

The time and date of the trial would be an event chart. Similar to a horary but, not quite read the same. The event chart simply decribes the event itself and the players in it that are involved in the event. But, undertsand that event charts really are about the event specifically rather than any individual personally.

I have inserted the chart.

Who asked this horary question; you or the defendant?

In any case, there is a slight issue with this horary chart. Traditionally an early ASC and Void of Course Moon are to be considered foremost to any judgement of the chart.

The early ASC describes a situation in flux and that is too early or too premature. So, either the trial will be delayed or there is something that is about to occur that will render this question irrelevant for the time being.

The Void of Course Moon also, especially in Scorpio, describes a situation that is very difficult to move forward and likely not to move at all. For the querent of this question, it can mean little they can do or little that will happen in the near future or in the expected future.

Last edited:

LarryMcU

Who asked this horary question; you or the defendant? [/COLOR]

The defendant asked the question and I drew the chart. My only insight is that the defendant is set to have a conference with the lawyer in early September. Perhaps the conference is part of the development? Should I disregard this chart completely? Would it be safe to rephrase the question after the September meeting?

dr. farr

Even for me, the ascendant (being under 1 degree) is too early for a reliable delineation; from my alternative horary perspective, I would say, re-ask this question again, soon...

LarryMcU

This time I was more careful in preparing the querent, the question was asked as "would the trial would result in a 'not guilty' verdict", and I was more precise with my timekeeping.

Attachments

• 1154.gif
    1154.gif
    53 KB · Views: 18

daco

You still have Asc at 0° of Leo, anyway this time Moon is not void.

I'm not good in horary astrology anyway I would say that:
- the consultant is Mercury which is in reception with the Sun and trine to the Moon
- while the opposite part is Jupiter which is in detriment in Gemini and in opposition to the Moon
- I don't see relations between the lord of the Ascendente and the lord of the XII house so I don't think the querent is going to jail.
- Moon in VII in Sagittarius I think means the process itself.

As for for timing Moon has an opposition to Jupiter in 3° and then a trine to Mercury in 7°. Moon is angular in common sign so 1°=1 week. I think this would mean that in about 3 weeks the counterpart will have a a problem and in 7 week it will come a "not guilty" verdict .

Anyway wait for confirmation from more expert users since these are my first steps in horary astrology and I don't know how to exactly interpret the moon and the ascending node in VII house.

Ciao
D.