Will they settle out of court?

lillyjgc

Senior Member, Educational board Editor
I was asked this question today.
Background:
The querent, a woman, has had a lawyer write to a company by whom she used to be employed-seeing payment for a breach of the contract they had.
She is asking for a settlement.
This chart is cast for the time she received notice from the lawyer that the letter had been sent.
She is hoping to avoid going to court to resolve the dispute.

Here's the chart:

10ptx6f.gif

lillyjgc

Firstly the chart appears to be radical.
We see the querent as being represented by the sun, Leo which is posited right on the cusp of h10-its strongest position.
It is in venus's sign and venus is in the querent's h11-her hopes and wishes in regard to this matter.Mercury is in charge there.

The quesited is represented by Saturn-appropriate as the company involved is literally going backwards.The sun has already trined Saturn so I'd say the communique was sent as stated by the querent's lawyer.
The moon though will conjunct with Mars-the need to take action in 3 somethings, and lastly it will square the sun in late Taurus.
The querent's ninth is ruled by Venus and Mercury is there in a fixed sign too-
As it involves money, I look at her h2-ruled by Mercury and Saturn right there.Saturn though represents the quesited, so that could mean they may make an offer,and their second is ruled by jupiter-which Saturn's opposing-maybe they will claim inability to pay.
I see Fortuna on h3 cusp though!
The outcome would be ruled by Jupiter, Sag being on h4 cusp..Jupiter rules *their money* and also naturally rules courts.
The presence though of Mercury on the h9 cusp suggests to me that legal processes may need to be undertaken

What do you guys think?
Lilly

gemini59

The angles go from fixed to mutable thus it will start one way and end another.

Venus is in strong mutual reception with Jupiter...the moons last aspect is a trine to jupiter..
the 8th house ruler is in your house...
my response is they will settle. look how the sun sextiles jupiter and trines saturn..moving away from the MC..

that is my two cents

lillyjgc

Thanks Gemini...I appreciate the input.

Venus is in strong mutual reception with Jupiter...the moons last aspect is a trine to jupiter..

I'm not sure about this-Venus is in Cancer, newly, jupiter is leaving pisces.I don't see reception there.
The moon's last aspect is actually a quincunx to Jupiter..Jupiter rules *their* money..To me that looks like the querent may not get to see their money.Jupiter also rules the outcome, opposed by Saturn on the cusp of the querent's second house of possessions.
Cheers
Lilly

gemini59

I have in my book jupiter is exalted in cancer and Pisces exalts venus...am I missing something..?

I took at relook at the chart...sorry about the errors. ..
I see moons last aspect is a square to sun..gosh..what was I thinking...It may even aspect Venus by sextile as Venus is at the 0 degree..

But the chart does show fixed to mutable..I got that right...I think.

lillyjgc

Gemini
I have in my book jupiter is exalted in cancer and Pisces exalts venus...am I missing something..?

Yes! You are right.I had missed this. Jupiter rules the opponent's money and venus is intercepted in the querent's second.Not sure about Saturn's opposition to Jupiter. though....

You are right about the fixed points moving to mutable points-suggesting changes, and thanks for pointing that out-it may be quite important.
Yes moon squaring the querent does suggest obstacles.
thanks again,
Lilly

AquariusT

May I ask what book?

I took at relook at the chart...sorry about the errors. ..
I see moons last aspect is a square to sun..gosh..what was I thinking...It may even aspect Venus by sextile as Venus is at the 0 degree..

But the chart does show fixed to mutable..I got that right...I think.