Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Natal Astrology

Natal Astrology A place to discuss yours and others' birth charts (after you post your own birth chart interpretation). Includes psychological and relocation astrology, houses, aspects, and planetary dignity and debility.


Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Unread 10-20-2021, 12:19 AM
Taurusmom Taurusmom is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2021
Posts: 18
My twins born with moon in 12th house and Saturn squares their moon 🤔😓

everyone
I gave recently birth to my twins. Unfortunately the doctors here do c section only between 8 and 8:30 which means that many planets fall in 12th house. (I checked this for many dates)
Actually I could give birth even some days later but the doc insisted to give birth the 14th of April 2021. I knew that the aspects aren’t good at all at this date. I asked the doc to do it another date as I could (because there was no need to urge the c section) but she doesn’t believe in astrology at all. She even told me to not believe all those “********” and to give birth the date she told me otherwise I had to go to another doc (whom I wouldn’t know at all) because she would leave on holidays !


So my twins (boy and girl) have moon square Saturn 5,4. Degrees
Moon square Jupiter
Moon conjuncts Uranus (wide orb 8,45 degrees)
Moon trines Neptune
Moon conjuncts Lilith
And they have sun mercury Venus Lilith Uranus and moon in 12 !!!

Could somebody who knows more about astrology explain those difficult aspects to me and maybe give me some advice in order to keep the positive side of it?

Mine : 17/05/1984 at 22:40 pm in Blankenberge Belgium

Unfortunately I could not add a chart here….

I am already a mother of a 6 years old boy ..

Really really guys I am a soft, tender, warm-hearted, possessive, stubborn, loving, caring and I show my emotions mother ….

When I read all those aspects it seems that I will be the worst mother on this planet !!! Or that I will die soon…. And leave my babies alone …
Both scenarios are painful and make me afraid and so sad !


Is there anybody whom could check their natal chart and perhaps mine as well in order to check which possibilities there are and if there is any chance to avoid something ?

with all those things I’ve read I’m worried and sad.
I know basic things so maybe (I hope) I’ve misinterpreted some things?
Any advice on our charts would be really helpful for me.

Thanks in advance


Last edited by Taurusmom; 10-20-2021 at 12:23 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Unread 10-20-2021, 03:16 AM
leomoon's Avatar
leomoon leomoon is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Arizona
Posts: 4,405
Re: My twins born with moon in 12th house and Saturn squares their moon 🤔😓

Congratulations! You have the BEST of all worlds, a boy AND a girl. How lucky you are. I bet they are adorable., but you neglected to give the time of birth for the twins.


I'd like to post the chart for you when you let us know.


Meanwhile, don't neglect yourself and your appointments to see the doctor.
A woman doctor is good I think (I had men and they really didn't do well for me) - but a woman should be easy to talk to if you feel depressed with post natal hormonal issues - she'll understand and offer you the proper advice and meds.


Don't neglect this, because your babies need a healthy mommy!
__________________
Some kindle eBooks on the subject of astrology, fixed stars and critical degrees. PM me for details...
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to leomoon For This Useful Post:
Blaze (10-20-2021)
  #3  
Unread 10-20-2021, 03:32 AM
leomoon's Avatar
leomoon leomoon is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Arizona
Posts: 4,405
Re: My twins born with moon in 12th house and Saturn squares their moon 🤔😓

I looked for Blankenberge but could not find it on my Astro.com where I get my charts, it isn't there. Be sure to let us know if this place is close, as the map on Wiki showed it to be rather close as a town and I don't think it would change much. And is this too, where the children were born?





Does your older child share the same father as the twins father?


There is a woman in Germany who wrote her thoughts in a book about Twins after she had a set. She suggested that one twin will be the Ascendant from the chart, but the other twin would be the Descendent as the (new) 2nd twin ASC ....and aspects from the 7th as Desc. child, they will be different (as we all know, they can be quite different in temperament and life...)
As souls (the twins) they chose YOU as their karma dictated, and YOU chose them even though you don't recall doing so. So whatever the life brings to bear for any it's what is needed as the soul dictates towards perfection (imo).


If I can find that article, I'll post it for you.


__________________
Some kindle eBooks on the subject of astrology, fixed stars and critical degrees. PM me for details...

Last edited by leomoon; 10-20-2021 at 06:18 PM. Reason: corrected the natal chart
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Unread 10-20-2021, 03:41 AM
leomoon's Avatar
leomoon leomoon is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Arizona
Posts: 4,405
Re: My twins born with moon in 12th house and Saturn squares their moon 🤔😓

Hello again:


I see you already rec'd a rather well written description of the Sun-Moon square by someone here on another date; so I think we'll just stick with this because I couldn't do any better then the moderator Osamenor did for you which was excellent.



The nervousness you are experiencing about the children should be discussed with the doctor, the one who delivered them if you usually see the same doctor - as yours because it's your hormones.



Here is the reading I'm referring you to:



https://www.astrologyweekly.com/foru...d.php?t=139943




Best of Luck Elisa! I'll still post the Twins article when I find it.
__________________
Some kindle eBooks on the subject of astrology, fixed stars and critical degrees. PM me for details...

Last edited by leomoon; 10-20-2021 at 03:44 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Unread 10-20-2021, 10:58 AM
Blaze's Avatar
Blaze Blaze is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Everywhere
Posts: 10,914
Re: My twins born with moon in 12th house and Saturn squares their moon 🤔😓

Anecdotal: My mother has Mars in Leo conjunct my Moon and Saturn in Aquarius opposite it - she's still alive, hasn't treated me horribly an at my age, I try (try, she's stubborn) to take care of her, like a child is, imo, supposed to do for an aging parent.

Looking at those aspects (between my mother an I) would make people nervous, yet, it's no big deal.

My advice: Reading the charts of family members, especially your own children, should be a no no. You'll start to worry yourself with every little square and whatnot and possibly make self fulfilling prophecies.

You're a mother, it's natural to worry. That enough paints you as caring, so no one can deny that.

Take care, best wishes for you and your family.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Blaze For This Useful Post:
leomoon (10-21-2021)
  #6  
Unread 10-20-2021, 11:20 AM
Taurusmom Taurusmom is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2021
Posts: 18
They are really cute and adorable!
But I’m still worrying about those bad aspects and moon placement in house 12.

They are born at 08:24 am and 08:27 am at Leuven Belgium
14 April 2021


QUOTE=leomoon;1135297]Congratulations! You have the BEST of all worlds, a boy AND a girl. How lucky you are. I bet they are adorable., but you neglected to give the time of birth for the twins.


I'd like to post the chart for you when you let us know.

Meanwhile, don't neglect yourself and your appointments to see the doctor.
A woman doctor is good I think (I had men and they really didn't do well for me) - but a woman should be easy to talk to if you feel depressed with post natal hormonal issues - she'll understand and offer you the proper advice and meds.


Don't neglect this, because your babies need a healthy mommy![/QUOTE]
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Unread 10-20-2021, 11:29 AM
Taurusmom Taurusmom is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2021
Posts: 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaze View Post
Anecdotal: My mother has Mars in Leo conjunct my Moon and Saturn in Aquarius opposite it - she's still alive, hasn't treated me horribly an at my age, I try (try, she's stubborn) to take care of her, like a child is, imo, supposed to do for an aging parent.

Looking at those aspects (between my mother an I) would make people nervous, yet, it's no big deal.

My advice: Reading the charts of family members, especially your own children, should be a no no. You'll start to worry yourself with every little square and whatnot and possibly make self fulfilling prophecies.

You're a mother, it's natural to worry. That enough paints you as caring, so no one can deny that.

Take care, best wishes for you and your family.

Hi thanks for your reply
I wasn’t mentioning though the synastry of our charts.
I said that they have in their natal chart moon square Saturn and moon in 12th house.
And that’s the reason I worry so much because the moon is symbolic for the mother.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Unread 10-20-2021, 11:42 AM
Taurusmom Taurusmom is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2021
Posts: 18
Hi dear

Thanks for your answers

I do not have any post natal depression.
And my female doc didn’t respect at ALL my will to wait till nature would decide the twins to come. She planned the c section the date it suited her just in order to be free and leave on her holidays. So I gave 2,5 weeks earlier birth just because she decided it and not because nature decided it.
And that’s why I’m upset because without any serious reason she decided the time and date just for her convenience and she is the reason why my babies have such bad placements and aspects in their chart.



I saw the chart you posted but I saw that you be putted 19 of May 1984 instead of 17th of May that is my accurate birthdate. At 22:40 pm Blankenberge Belgium

My twins born at 8:24 am and 08:27 am 14 of April 2021 at Leuven Belgium


Thank you sooooo much for your nice words and making me smile with your kindness and your willl to check our natal charts.



Actually what really stressed me is that I read everywhere that or I will be a cruel absent mom to my kids because of moon in house 12 and moon square Saturn or that I will die soon and leave my babies alone 😓



Quote:
Originally Posted by leomoon View Post
Hello again:


I see you already rec'd a rather well written description of the Sun-Moon square by someone here on another date; so I think we'll just stick with this because I couldn't do any better then the moderator Osamenor did for you which was excellent.



The nervousness you are experiencing about the children should be discussed with the doctor, the one who delivered them if you usually see the same doctor - as yours because it's your hormones.



Here is the reading I'm referring you to:



https://www.astrologyweekly.com/foru...d.php?t=139943




Best of Luck Elisa! I'll still post the Twins article when I find it.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Unread 10-20-2021, 04:09 PM
IleneK's Avatar
IleneK IleneK is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: in this mysterious cosmos
Posts: 6,023
Re: My twins born with moon in 12th house and Saturn squares their moon 🤔😓

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaze View Post
Anecdotal: My mother has Mars in Leo conjunct my Moon and Saturn in Aquarius opposite it - she's still alive, hasn't treated me horribly an at my age, I try (try, she's stubborn) to take care of her, like a child is, imo, supposed to do for an aging parent.

Looking at those aspects (between my mother an I) would make people nervous, yet, it's no big deal.

My advice: Reading the charts of family members, especially your own children, should be a no no. You'll start to worry yourself with every little square and whatnot and possibly make self fulfilling prophecies.

You're a mother, it's natural to worry. That enough paints you as caring, so no one can deny that.

Take care, best wishes for you and your family.

I would agree with Blaze and add especially not be looking at chart of newborns.

Better for all to let their sweet lives unfold in the moment before you as you respond to them as you are, without additional worries.
Blessings upon you and your family.
__________________
Ilene

"You gotta have heart..." Richard Adler 1921-2012
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Unread 10-20-2021, 05:02 PM
passiflora's Avatar
passiflora passiflora is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 2,002
From my perspective you can look at the charts but don’t assume you will understand them in childhood, no matter how good you are as an astrologer. Especially where 12th house is concerned, meaning takes time to surface. If there is any dynamic you feel you understand, own it yourself - even that takes years. Good luck and may you be blessed.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to passiflora For This Useful Post:
IleneK (10-20-2021)
  #11  
Unread 10-20-2021, 05:32 PM
leomoon's Avatar
leomoon leomoon is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Arizona
Posts: 4,405
Re: My twins born with moon in 12th house and Saturn squares their moon 🤔😓

Taurusmom:
Ref:
Quote:
Actually what really stressed me is that I read everywhere that or I will be a cruel absent mom to my kids because of moon in house 12 and moon square Saturn or that I will die soon and leave my babies alone



You have a good mind, so best to use it and realize that no-one can MAKE us do what isn't in our very nature. You KNOW you aren't cruel, just as I know I'm not, so why let strangers dictate to you what you will become?


You have an older child, and I doubt very much you were cruel to that one either. That's hogwash, don't believe it, and don't (as Blaze mentioned), allow any self-fulfilling prophecies to occur, because of your beliefs if they aren't positive ones.


Astrology simply gives the astrologer and student, some ides of the nature of the chart owner, but its far from perfect. That is because we are all souls, and souls differ, some resonate well to their natal charts some not at all. Then there are a minority who actually overcame those vibrations they were born with. Knowing the harsher vibrations in the chart simply helps us to overcome them and not fall prey to what we don't want to be.

Astrology is not a hard and fast science.

I'll post your corrected chart in place of the wrong one....
__________________
Some kindle eBooks on the subject of astrology, fixed stars and critical degrees. PM me for details...
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Unread 10-20-2021, 05:44 PM
leomoon's Avatar
leomoon leomoon is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Arizona
Posts: 4,405
Re: My twins born with moon in 12th house and Saturn squares their moon 🤔😓

Your natal chart:


I see Blaze has posted one too - with the correct dob & place -for some strange reason, last night I couldn't find the correct town, so needed to correct anyway -. I did however, erect your chart with transits for the day of the twins birth if that helps -



__________________
Some kindle eBooks on the subject of astrology, fixed stars and critical degrees. PM me for details...

Last edited by leomoon; 10-20-2021 at 06:20 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Unread 10-20-2021, 06:11 PM
leomoon's Avatar
leomoon leomoon is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Arizona
Posts: 4,405
Re: My twins born with moon in 12th house and Saturn squares their moon 🤔😓

Many people learned a new system of reading a twin chart by using Alice Portman (in Oz) instructions of use with Duads. Duads as she refers to them are actually dwadasamsa from the Hindu school of Astrology.


What happens is that by using them you are creating a sub-ruler for each twin, because they are minutes apart....Thus each will resonate to their sub-rulers along with their Sun signs.


I haven't looked at this in many years, but Alice did charts for me years ago (gratis) for my twin granddaughters.



Other Astrologers here, might want to try it out. She doesn't think it should be used with Cesarean births, but I don't think there is any problem doing so. Astrologers often have their OWN art their use....and it fit my granddaughters (who are now going on 18) quite well, and they too were born Cesarean.



https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dwadasamsa

ALICE PORTMAN: on Twins



https://aliceportman.com/category/genetic-astrology/


Portman- "Difference in Twins"
https://aliceportman.com/duads-duad-...between-twins/
__________________
Some kindle eBooks on the subject of astrology, fixed stars and critical degrees. PM me for details...

Last edited by leomoon; 10-20-2021 at 06:21 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Unread 10-20-2021, 10:39 PM
Taurusmom Taurusmom is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2021
Posts: 18
May you be blessed forever! 🙏🙏🙏🙏💝💝🥰🥰 thank you so much !
I have no idea how I can interpret my natal chart with transits of the day of birth of my twins but I took a print screen of it and I ll start searching. Thank you so much for your time and the effort to make me feel somehow better about the hard aspects in their natal charts.

I know that I couldn’t be a cruel or emotionally distant mom. I wasn’t/ still am not like this to my oldest one. But you know on the internet you can find really bad interpretations like :: moon in 12 with hard aspects means loss of mother, or mother will be in an institution because she will have mental problems 🙏🤷*♀️🤷*♀️ Or a cruel mother monster kind. So all scenarios were terrifying me from the beginning.


My mother had a book of Portman 🤔I think about love and couples of all signs. Something like that.

I’ll check what she mention about twins.
As I understand it one twin will be more the ascendant with the sun and the other one will be more DC/AC and sun. 🤔wonder how I can found the middle between DC and Ac in order to get the sign of the second one.

I’ll have a look at the links you’ve sent me. Hope to understand more.

But you know a lot more about astrology than me. Do you know something about moon (in taurus) squares Saturn in Aquarius? What could this impact mean from the mother? Is it always a hard relationship?

Thank you so much Leo moon 🌙💝💝🙏🙏



QUOTE=leomoon;1135362]Many people learned a new system of reading a twin chart by using Alice Portman (in Oz) instructions of use with Duads. Duads as she refers to them are actually dwadasamsa from the Hindu school of Astrology.


What happens is that by using them you are creating a sub-ruler for each twin, because they are minutes apart....Thus each will resonate to their sub-rulers along with their Sun signs.


I haven't looked at this in many years, but Alice did charts for me years ago (gratis) for my twin granddaughters.



Other Astrologers here, might want to try it out. She doesn't think it should be used with Cesarean births, but I don't think there is any problem doing so. Astrologers often have their OWN art their use....and it fit my granddaughters (who are now going on 18) quite well, and they too were born Cesarean.



https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dwadasamsa

ALICE PORTMAN: on Twins



https://aliceportman.com/category/genetic-astrology/


Portman- "Difference in Twins"
https://aliceportman.com/duads-duad-...between-twins/[/QUOTE]
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Unread 10-20-2021, 10:44 PM
Taurusmom Taurusmom is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2021
Posts: 18
Yes he gave a nice point of view but his /her experience was with moon squares sun and not when Saturn squares moon.
He/she gave nice scenarios and explanations but I wanted to hear more opinions about this placements also from people who maybe have this experience from clients, family, friends, acquaintances etc etc 💝🙏

That’s why I’m still looking for more answers .


QUOTE=leomoon;1135300]Hello again:


I see you already rec'd a rather well written description of the Sun-Moon square by someone here on another date; so I think we'll just stick with this because I couldn't do any better then the moderator Osamenor did for you which was excellent.



The nervousness you are experiencing about the children should be discussed with the doctor, the one who delivered them if you usually see the same doctor - as yours because it's your hormones.



Here is the reading I'm referring you to:



https://www.astrologyweekly.com/foru...d.php?t=139943




Best of Luck Elisa! I'll still post the Twins article when I find it.[/QUOTE]
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Unread 10-20-2021, 11:04 PM
leomoon's Avatar
leomoon leomoon is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Arizona
Posts: 4,405
Re: My twins born with moon in 12th house and Saturn squares their moon 🤔😓

Ref:
Quote:
My mother had a book of Portman 🤔I think about love and couples of all signs. Something like that.

I’ll check what she mention about twins.
As I understand it one twin will be more the ascendant with the sun and the other one will be more DC/AC and sun. 🤔wonder how I can found the middle between DC and Ac in order to get the sign of the second one.

I’ll have a look at the links you’ve sent me. Hope to understand more.

But you know a lot more about astrology than me. Do you know something about moon (in taurus) squares Saturn in Aquarius? What could this impact mean from the mother? Is it always a hard relationship?



Moon in Taurus is exalted. In other words, its a good place for the Moon to be. Saturn in Aquarius is likewise, (in it's own sign) Saturn rules both Capricorns & Aquarius - so it's a strong position but what (as I said earlier, the same idea applies) - what YOU do with these positions, and not what others say you do . I have a daughter with Moon in Taurus, and she is very steady, conservative and has a very good head on her shoulders for business etc. She has a Capricorn Sun, and Venus in Aquarius. Her Venus in Aquarius is suggestive of not forming tight boundaries around her heart - she often mixes up love and friendships. The up side is that she is extremely loyal and attached to the man she falls for, and the down side is she sometimes, cannot see the forest for the trees! (blinded by love) She also has Neptune in the 1st house.



So it's a mixed bag of results. Yet looking at her positions, and seeing Venus is retrograde when she was born, I know that she is working (as a soul) to overcome these aspects she has. We don't have to win to overcome, sometimes, through the losses we also overcome because the lessons we learn, we can apply to other situations in this lifetime or the future ones.


Try and look at life as a win-win not a win or lose. I think most people with Aquarius in their charts can appreciate this idea, its not that novel.


Through losing in life, we gain experiences that can be invaluable to and for growth. So losing is actually then a gain or winning.


That's how I assess life anyway


As for the links I posted for Alice Portman - she is not the same person I mentioned as being the astrologer from Germany who wrote a book (its not in English btw) but only German who had the novel idea of making one twin's Sun start on the DC cusp, and the other at the ASC cusp and turning the houses from there. I looked over at Astro.com forum (Astrodienst) which is where I once read the article. I'm sure its still there amongst their multitudes of articles, but I haven't yet run across it again.

You could try asking over there on the forum they run.



Best to you.
__________________
Some kindle eBooks on the subject of astrology, fixed stars and critical degrees. PM me for details...
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Unread 10-20-2021, 11:14 PM
leomoon's Avatar
leomoon leomoon is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Arizona
Posts: 4,405
Re: My twins born with moon in 12th house and Saturn squares their moon 🤔😓

Ref=
Quote:
Yes he gave a nice point of view but his /her experience was with moon squares sun and not when Saturn squares moon.
He/she gave nice scenarios and explanations but I wanted to hear more opinions about this placements also from people who maybe have this experience from clients, family, friends, acquaintances etc
Its a "she". (i.e. the moderator)



I also have another daughter who is the eldest of 3. She was born with Moon square Saturn, and I must say she and I are not very close as adults. To her credit she tried to be but it simply doesn't work between us which often makes me sad. But that's life. Its her choice to make, as my door and heart is always opened to her.



I think however, our Sun Signs are opposite each other's (I'm a Capricorn & she is Cancer) and ironically, I have Cancer Rising, and she has Capricorn Rising so I always said, "she's me but inside out".


She always saw me as "strict" and perhaps because she was the oldest there were more times I expected more from her then the two younger sisters. From my vantage point view, I don't see myself the way she views me and vice versa. Her Moon is in Virgo so she is one who has expectations of others she wants others to live up to her expectations. When they don't, she cuts them off. Again, it's her choice to make. I know for a fact, I could never cut off a family member yet being on the social media, (usually Astrolgy boards) for many decades, I see this over and over again. My husband thinks its more a generational thing - and we are from a generation that valued families more then today's transient society. I think there is something to this because of what I've witnessed over decades when others do likewise. She has made a very successful life for herself, and her family of 2 children, now grown adults. So she's happy, and I'm happy for her. Sometimes, you just have to "let go and let God" as the saying goes.



Everyone is different, and every relationship is different. Perhaps we were not the best of pals in a past life either. Sometimes that happens for reasons we cannot know until it's over.


Yet I feel intuitively, this is the case with us.
__________________
Some kindle eBooks on the subject of astrology, fixed stars and critical degrees. PM me for details...

Last edited by leomoon; 10-21-2021 at 01:18 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Unread 10-21-2021, 02:31 AM
leomoon's Avatar
leomoon leomoon is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Arizona
Posts: 4,405
Re: My twins born with moon in 12th house and Saturn squares their moon 🤔😓

I found the reference to the German Astrologer Mona Riegger, who herself, had twins and used her twins as the reference guide to teach this in the articles posted here - Two girl twins who are very different. I once translated it with Google so you should be able to as well.



A couple years ago she wrote an article specifically on the twin-combine topic (two parts, in German), though not in English:

http://www.sternwelten.net/bereiche-astrologie/verschiedene-theman/581-zwillings horoskope-combin.html

http://www.sternwelten.net/bereiche-astrologie/verschiedene-theman/614-zwillings horoskope-combin-2.html




I was looking for something like this, thanks! Google translate will work fine


A few notes I saved :


on astro.com: READ THIS ARTICLE FIRST! (IF YOU DECIDE TO EXPERIMENT WITH IT)

"Mona's approach makes a distinction between 'the older' and 'the younger', which is always defined with twins, even when born by cesarean section. Then she reverts some elements of the Davison relationship chart for the younger one, getting two distinctive charts. She is able to make very interesting deductions about the relationship between the two."

http://www.astro.com/faq/fq_gen_twins_e.htm


She does use the AC and it's ruler for the older twin and the DC and it's ruler for the younger one.
Planets in the first for the older person and planets in the 7th house for the younger person can also be significators.


For the begin of an relationship between two People she delineates the composite chart (available on astrodienst) but for close relationships (and that would be the case for twins) she uses the davison chart and not the composite.
When looking at the davison chart she does use the AC and it's ruler for the older person and the DC and it's ruler for the younger one.


(Davison charts are also available with composites on astrodienst) or astro.com

someone gave me a tip for using it or experimenting with it, I should say:




For a davison chart you take the halfsums in time. You just get one chart for the two.
I think for twins you don't even need to do a davison chart. You can easily do the math in your head and cast a birthchart and then look at the house placements of the planets starting from the AC and the DC for either of them
and I said:

I think I see what you mean, you are suggesting we might have to split the difference?

In otherwords, when we elect on this site to create a Davison Chart, we automatically will be required to insert two dates of birth. Otherwise, the program on the default doesn't allow for this type of chart.
Perhaps I'll use this method then, one at 10:03 and one at 10:09 (the were also born cesarean)but Mona doesn't discriminate supposedly.



Because the two charts are close to identical the davison chart would be the same as the birthcharts with maybe a few minutes difference
If one twin is born at 10:03 and the other at 10:09 we get a time of 10:06 for the davison chart.


THIS IS ALL THAT I'VE SAVED ON THE MATTER! but anyone can search for Mona Riegger online and probably find more.
__________________
Some kindle eBooks on the subject of astrology, fixed stars and critical degrees. PM me for details...

Last edited by leomoon; 10-21-2021 at 02:52 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Unread 10-21-2021, 02:35 AM
leomoon's Avatar
leomoon leomoon is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Arizona
Posts: 4,405
Re: My twins born with moon in 12th house and Saturn squares their moon 🤔😓

Using ZET free charts which I had downloaded as an alternate program for charts, I created one for you too, because you can add up to a certain amount of Arabic Lots with ZET which I liked that feature.



You can also create them in all kinds of colors and sizes, etc which makes it nice too: But I had to do it in two parts to get the graph to show you the degrees and signs of the Arabic Lots (see below) -



__________________
Some kindle eBooks on the subject of astrology, fixed stars and critical degrees. PM me for details...

Last edited by leomoon; 10-21-2021 at 02:37 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Unread 10-21-2021, 04:29 AM
Zora's Avatar
Zora Zora is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2019
Location: 11th house
Posts: 911
Re: My twins born with moon in 12th house and Saturn squares their moon 🤔😓

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taurusmom View Post
I gave recently birth to my twins. Unfortunately the doctors here do c section only between 8 and 8:30 which means that many planets fall in 12th house. (I checked this for many dates) Actually I could give birth even some days later but the doc insisted to give birth the 14th of April 2021.I knew that the aspects aren’t good at all at this date.

I asked the doc to do it another date as I could (because there was no need to urge the c section) but she doesn’t believe in astrology at all. She even told me to not believe all those “********” and to give birth the date she told me otherwise I had to go to another doc (whom I wouldn’t know at all) because she would leave on holidays !
Hello Taurus-Sun-Mom,

I'm a stubborn fix sign taurus sun, with two additional fix sign taurus planets - too- as you have. With fix sign taurus moon and fix sign taurus mercury, too- even if not in 6th house - but in 11th house- my moon/mercury being opposed by scorpio saturn - moon ruling my 0°cancer ASC - venus and jupiter in 12th house.

In natural zodiac, 4th house – female principle and mother is in cancer- ruled by moon. But in a personal individiual chart due to DOB and TOB – this may change with sign and ruling planet. The zodiac female principle moon house stays below as valid in it's meaning and the personal individual sign gets above – then with moon/correspondence energy.

And same as in your both twins charts- in my chart – 4th house -female principle – traditional moon house – is in leo ruled by sun, too - showing how a chartowner experiences own mother (as a personal part and piece of an individual picture of the chart-owner – but not the whole true picture own mother as a person really was).

And I experienced my mother shown with leo in 4th house - as a very firy-warm idealistic, enthusiasic strong woman and the bravest woman – I ever met in my life – she was able to fight for own kids life like an amazon or a warrior with her own aries sun - even willing to give up her own life for them- like a lion-mother would do for her babies. Same as you as your twins mother would do - and they will experience from you as their individual part with sun ruling their 4th house - squaring cap pluto in 9th house. A very intense and strong fighting for life (even against authorities with pluto in cap in 9th house) - an intense persisting, never giving up, faithful survival energy - your twins have in their charts - showing their own mother.

Moon in taurus in twins 12th house in intercepted taurus is ruled by venus and venus also rules health house and medical treatment/doctors treatment at point of birth - with venus square pluto in 9th house - showing dominated from an authority from outside by profession (a doctor).

If you call aspects “as bad” - this is a human and human judgement - often due to a lack in knowledge - but judgement in astrology in fact doesn’t exist - all energies have their lightful sides and their shadow energies - one has the choice to experience and to use.

And in principle - Astrology refers to the “belief” that life is meant as never ending circle of self-evolving from a higher point of view – where a right or false doesn’t exist – only experiences – necessary for learning more. And that every soul and "waiting child in the sky"- needs a certain planet placement constellation for being able to jump into the next physical life and incarnation.

And if their life started with a doc telling and kinda dominating your decision regarding a c-section on a certain special day – for what personal reason ever – it was nevertheless from a higher view – the before exact “booked”and perfect planet constellation for the three of you – you and your twins – to jump into the physical body and to share a certain experience together. And it had for sure not happened “coincidently” and not without a deeper and higher sense. And you may be very sure- that your both twins got all the energies with them- they will need to master their own lifes.

And if you look into your synastry (your special own transit- at point of their birth) you will see the very special bond with both of your twins – you already started with in your pregnancy with both. All their 12th house planets ruled by mars – also prenatal house before own birth – fall in your aries mars ruled 4th house – conceiving a child, pregnancy and being a mother yourself. Their gemini mars ruling 12th- in 1st house sextiling aries sun in 12th house - as ruler of their 4th house - own mother and first basic trust in own life.

And look like a warm emotionally fully welcoming both with both open arms. Your twins northnode out of their 1st house - personal birth energy - appearing on your DC- in 7th house -first encounter. Opposing your uranus – for the sudden event as a c-section – which left a physical scar in your body – with twins chiron (an injury) sitting exact on your 4th house /IC cusp - 4th house – female body part – to suddenly end a pregnancy.

Twins saturn in 10th house - on 12°aquarius - saturn in it's transits called "the Lord of (right) time - is in your physical existence body and personal values and what you see as worthy -house 2nd and their natal saturn zero degree exact sextiles your natal uranus on 12° sag in 1st house and squares your natal scorpio saturn on 12° in 11th house - public institutions and hospitals/doctors.

Twins natal uranus is in your 5th house - giving birth to own children - and with their uranus in your 5th house out of her prenatal before birth 12th house - it looks both souls of your twins "demanded a sudden non-conventional not nature standard event - like a c-section" to get born into your life.

Twins mars ruling 12th house - prenatal house before birth during pregnancy in their 1st house - cusp 2nd as their physical body house - and their 12th house ruling mars in your 7th house - visible for you and first encounter at birth - sextiling their sun as her mother experience house ruler.

Moon in chart of your twins rules their 3rd house - house of siblings - both each for another and has nothing to do with mother in their charts. And moon squaring saturn is of wide - not strong effective 6° orb - not seen as valid for me pers. anymore.

Moon in your chart rules your 8th house - leaving descendants in own life - and is in your 1st house sitting like twins together with your neptune - ruling 3rd house - siblings. Midheaven cusp of your twins - a very sensitive personal axis - is on 1°aquarius - falling in your 2nd house and perfectly semisextiling your special moon/neptune "twin" conj. in 1st house - neptune being on special spiritual degree of 0°cap - zero degree exact sextiling your natal pluto on special spiritual degree of 0° scorpio - as a fated planet for you - ruling your spiritual 12th house.
.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ! Chart Taurusmom Twin 2.jpg (72.5 KB, 2 views)
__________________
.

Last edited by Zora; 10-21-2021 at 04:50 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #21  
Unread 10-21-2021, 09:28 AM
Taurusmom Taurusmom is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2021
Posts: 18
Waw ! What an amazing detailed analysis! I’m so grateful. Thank you so much !
My whole life I thought that my moon in cap was ruling my first house and not my 8th one. I feel surprised. Didn’t even know all those details about houses in synastry.
I thought also that my twins have their third house in cancer and their moon (mother) in house 12 ruling. I didn’t know their moon is in third house about siblings and not the mom.

About Saturn squares moon there is indeed doubt to that. Some astrologers as you mentioned say that above 5 degrees it’s wide orb so not accurate but others say till 12 degrees in personal planets as moon, sun etc it counts and influences the native. Hope you will the right one ☝️ 🙏🙏💝💝 really!

As you know so much about astrology wanted also to make another question. My twin babies are soooo different. The baby boy is a cry mugging baby and kind of difficult because he doesn’t sleep a lot during day AND night etc and the baby girl is the most easy baby I’ve ever see. Of my three children my girl is the most easygoing. How is it possible that twins with identical same natal charts can be so different? Do you also believe that the older twin is ruled more from ascendant and sun and the other one from dc cusp ?
And if yes what is the dc cusp for my baby son? What is the ruler in their chart between dc and asc? (In order to understand more their HUGE differences)

And one more last question did you see in their chart or in mine or in our synastry the early “loss” of their mother as many people say about moon and sun in 12 th house ?


Thanks a lot for your support and explanation for everything
I’m more than grateful and I understand something more now 💝🥰

Kind greetings,
Elisa



MQUOTE=Zora;1135448]Hello Taurus-Sun-Mom,

I'm a stubborn fix sign taurus sun, with two additional fix sign taurus planets - too- as you have. With fix sign taurus moon and fix sign taurus mercury, too- even if not in 6th house - but in 11th house- my moon/mercury being opposed by scorpio saturn - moon ruling my 0°cancer ASC - venus and jupiter in 12th house.

In natural zodiac, 4th house – female principle and mother is in cancer- ruled by moon. But in a personal individiual chart due to DOB and TOB – this may change with sign and ruling planet. The zodiac female principle moon house stays below as valid in it's meaning and the personal individual sign gets above – then with moon/correspondence energy.

And same as in your both twins charts- in my chart – 4th house -female principle – traditional moon house – is in leo ruled by sun, too - showing how a chartowner experiences own mother (as a personal part and piece of an individual picture of the chart-owner – but not the whole true picture own mother as a person really was).

And I experienced my mother shown with leo in 4th house - as a very firy-warm idealistic, enthusiasic strong woman and the bravest woman – I ever met in my life – she was able to fight for own kids life like an amazon or a warrior with her own aries sun - even willing to give up her own life for them- like a lion-mother would do for her babies. Same as you as your twins mother would do - and they will experience from you as their individual part with sun ruling their 4th house - squaring cap pluto in 9th house. A very intense and strong fighting for life (even against authorities with pluto in cap in 9th house) - an intense persisting, never giving up, faithful survival energy - your twins have in their charts - showing their own mother.

Moon in taurus in twins 12th house in intercepted taurus is ruled by venus and venus also rules health house and medical treatment/doctors treatment at point of birth - with venus square pluto in 9th house - showing dominated from an authority from outside by profession (a doctor).

If you call aspects “as bad” - this is a human and human judgement - often due to a lack in knowledge - but judgement in astrology in fact doesn’t exist - all energies have their lightful sides and their shadow energies - one has the choice to experience and to use.

And in principle - Astrology refers to the “belief” that life is meant as never ending circle of self-evolving from a higher point of view – where a right or false doesn’t exist – only experiences – necessary for learning more. And that every soul and "waiting child in the sky"- needs a certain planet placement constellation for being able to jump into the next physical life and incarnation.

And if their life started with a doc telling and kinda dominating your decision regarding a c-section on a certain special day – for what personal reason ever – it was nevertheless from a higher view – the before exact “booked”and perfect planet constellation for the three of you – you and your twins – to jump into the physical body and to share a certain experience together. And it had for sure not happened “coincidently” and not without a deeper and higher sense. And you may be very sure- that your both twins got all the energies with them- they will need to master their own lifes.

And if you look into your synastry (your special own transit- at point of their birth) you will see the very special bond with both of your twins – you already started with in your pregnancy with both. All their 12th house planets ruled by mars – also prenatal house before own birth – fall in your aries mars ruled 4th house – conceiving a child, pregnancy and being a mother yourself. Their gemini mars ruling 12th- in 1st house sextiling aries sun in 12th house - as ruler of their 4th house - own mother and first basic trust in own life.

And look like a warm emotionally fully welcoming both with both open arms. Your twins northnode out of their 1st house - personal birth energy - appearing on your DC- in 7th house -first encounter. Opposing your uranus – for the sudden event as a c-section – which left a physical scar in your body – with twins chiron (an injury) sitting exact on your 4th house /IC cusp - 4th house – female body part – to suddenly end a pregnancy.

Twins saturn in 10th house - on 12°aquarius - saturn in it's transits called "the Lord of (right) time - is in your physical existence body and personal values and what you see as worthy -house 2nd and their natal saturn zero degree exact sextiles your natal uranus on 12° sag in 1st house and squares your natal scorpio saturn on 12° in 11th house - public institutions and hospitals/doctors.

Twins natal uranus is in your 5th house - giving birth to own children - and with their uranus in your 5th house out of her prenatal before birth 12th house - it looks both souls of your twins "demanded a sudden non-conventional not nature standard event - like a c-section" to get born into your life.

Twins mars ruling 12th house - prenatal house before birth during pregnancy in their 1st house - cusp 2nd as their physical body house - and their 12th house ruling mars in your 7th house - visible for you and first encounter at birth - sextiling their sun as her mother experience house ruler.

Moon in chart of your twins rules their 3rd house - house of siblings - both each for another and has nothing to do with mother in their charts. And moon squaring saturn is of wide - not strong effective 6° orb - not seen as valid for me pers. anymore.

Moon in your chart rules your 8th house - leaving descendants in own life - and is in your 1st house sitting like twins together with your neptune - ruling 3rd house - siblings. Midheaven cusp of your twins - a very sensitive personal axis - is on 1°aquarius - falling in your 2nd house and perfectly semisextiling your special moon/neptune "twin" conj. in 1st house - neptune being on special spiritual degree of 0°cap - zero degree exact sextiling your natal pluto on special spiritual degree of 0° scorpio - as a fated planet for you - ruling your spiritual 12th house.
.[/QUOTE]
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Unread 10-21-2021, 09:56 AM
Taurusmom Taurusmom is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2021
Posts: 18
Hi dearest Leo moon

Thank you so much for your time and effort!
🙏💝🙏💝

But I really don’t know how to interpret those transits and charts. I can’t understand a lot of things. I took print screen of the charts you made and I’ll try to study more in order to understand a bit all those combinations and influences of house placements and rulers.


About your daughter with moon square Saturn aspect: Was she distant to you also as a child? Where you maybe to much demanding from her in order to help you with the two youngest children? Did she feel as a kid neglected or that she had too much responsibilities? How was your relationship with her when she was a kid? Was she closer to you ? Also moon in Virgo I read somewhere that it means having a mom who criticise a lot the actions of her kid, maybe that’s why she thinks you were “strict”?

You mentioned that since she s an adult the relationship between you and her is distant. Does that mean that you don’t see her at all ? Does she calls you ? Do you call her? Do you say to her that you love her? Maybe she needs to hear this more often? An astrologer once told me that people with moon square Saturn feel deeply insecure and that’s why they hide their deepest feelings from the outside world. In order to protect themselves, but that those people need the most to hear that they are loved and accepted the way they are.
Is this information accurate also in case of your daughter?

Greetings
Elisa


Quote:
Originally Posted by leomoon View Post
Using ZET free charts which I had downloaded as an alternate program for charts, I created one for you too, because you can add up to a certain amount of Arabic Lots with ZET which I liked that feature.



You can also create them in all kinds of colors and sizes, etc which makes it nice too: But I had to do it in two parts to get the graph to show you the degrees and signs of the Arabic Lots (see below) -



Reply With Quote
  #23  
Unread 10-21-2021, 05:02 PM
leomoon's Avatar
leomoon leomoon is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Arizona
Posts: 4,405
Re: My twins born with moon in 12th house and Saturn squares their moon 🤔😓

Ref:
Quote:
Is this information accurate also in case of your daughter?
Yes - for the most part, accurate.



But we also have to remember, with each child you have, they will react different. Each child will have their OWN Moon sign and aspects. I do think there is a certain amount of fate involved, probably more then we will ever know here.



As I said, my heart & door is always opened to her, but it's her choice to choose distance, and I respect their choices as adults. My husband and I always gave them room to make their own decisions and choices. Thats simply our way, others may choose differently.


BTW: She has no aspect (Ptolemaic or otherwise) to her Sun in Cancer.

Neither does her dad, who likewise, chose his own path in life.



Best for you to research the internet and never compare others to your own situation or self. Everyone is different and makes their best choices at the time.




As for my actions? I did the best I could at the time. No one is perfect, and motherhood at least when I had children, didn't come with a "how-to" manual. Not everything is in your hands. We all have a certain fate as souls, a certain amount of karma to meet and with that comes souls who may not take well to your personality. That's life (as I said earlier)
__________________
Some kindle eBooks on the subject of astrology, fixed stars and critical degrees. PM me for details...

Last edited by leomoon; 10-21-2021 at 05:21 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Unread 10-21-2021, 08:09 PM
Taurusmom Taurusmom is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2021
Posts: 18
I’m sure you did the best you could do under the circumstances that life brought you. I’m also sure that she loves you a lot but just needs to feel independent and that she will do everything in her own perfectionistic (moon in Virgo) way.


May you always be blessed dear

Quote:
Originally Posted by leomoon View Post
Ref: Yes - for the most part, accurate.



But we also have to remember, with each child you have, they will react different. Each child will have their OWN Moon sign and aspects. I do think there is a certain amount of fate involved, probably more then we will ever know here.



As I said, my heart & door is always opened to her, but it's her choice to choose distance, and I respect their choices as adults. My husband and I always gave them room to make their own decisions and choices. Thats simply our way, others may choose differently.


BTW: She has no aspect (Ptolemaic or otherwise) to her Sun in Cancer.

Neither does her dad, who likewise, chose his own path in life.



Best for you to research the internet and never compare others to your own situation or self. Everyone is different and makes their best choices at the time.




As for my actions? I did the best I could at the time. No one is perfect, and motherhood at least when I had children, didn't come with a "how-to" manual. Not everything is in your hands. We all have a certain fate as souls, a certain amount of karma to meet and with that comes souls who may not take well to your personality. That's life (as I said earlier)
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
&#&#, 12th, born, house, moon, saturn, squares, twins

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT. The time now is 01:51 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2005-2018, AstrologyWeekly.com. Boards' structure and all posts are property of AstrologyWeekly.com and their respective creators. No part of the messages sent on these boards may be copied without their owners' explicit consent.