Why am I unattractive and uncreative?

Love2Know

My chart says I should be atleast semi pleasent and creative but actually I am a pretty intense person. I always had weight issues as despite being a beautiful baby was a pretty hideious teen. My mom even hid my teen photos. Venus 1st on asc conjunct moon wtf. Also I am not creative I just am very good at picking up clues and feeding off other people's ideas. If I am alone in a room and told to be creative I will just zone out for hours. I also go semi insane alone and my need to be around people is really intense. I degenerate alone. So wtf astrology.

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

My chart says I should be atleast semi pleasent and creative but actually I am a pretty intense person.
I always had weight issues as despite being a beautiful baby was a pretty hideious teen.
My mom even hid my teen photos. Venus 1st on asc conjunct moon wtf.
Also I am not creative I just am very good at picking up clues and feeding off other people's ideas.
If I am alone in a room and told to be creative I will just zone out for hours. I also go semi insane alone
and my need to be around people is really intense. I degenerate alone. So wtf astrology.
Influence of natal Venus is dependent on sign location and condition of natal Venus
whether Venus and/or Moon is ascendant ruler influences appearance and manners :smile:
aspects to ascendant by other natal planets modify the story as well
Venus on ascendant and/or aspecting ascendant is associated with having dimples

Love2Know

Influence of natal Venus is dependent on sign location and condition of natal Venus
whether Venus and/or Moon is ascendant ruler influences appearance and manners :smile:
aspects to ascendant by other natal planets modify the story as well
Venus on ascendant and/or aspecting ascendant is associated with having dimples
Well my venus leo 1si is in good standing. I had one unpronounced dimple that faded.

Love2Know

Yeah, stress kills gainz my friend.

I always have underline panic since birth. It is part of my personality. I have an aweful memory also. I also have an eye twitch lol. I sound like a mess lolol i cannot watch or read the news. I got curious and read some stuff and now im paying for it phyiscally.

conspiracy theorist

I always have underline panic since birth. It is part of my personality. I have an aweful memory also. I also have an eye twitch lol. I sound like a mess lolol i cannot watch or read the news. I got curious and read some stuff and now im paying for it phyiscally.

wow, you're pretty delicate. How you manage?

conspiracy theorist

Really? Because based on what you said you have a deep need of feeling comfortable. (Venus and Moon). Your weight fluctuates (Moon). You're impressionable to your environment/ 'bad vibes' ( Moon). You need social contact or else you go mad (Venus and Moon). You have a terrible temper (Leo) based on your emotional nature (Moon). Also the softness (moon and Venus).

Seems to be functioning quite a bit and I have only just spoken to you. (they are on the ascendant after all).

Love2Know

Really? Because based on what you said you have a deep need of feeling comfortable. (Venus and Moon). Your weight fluctuates (Moon). You're impressionable to your environment/ 'bad vibes' ( Moon). You need social contact or else you go mad (Venus and Moon). You have a terrible temper (Leo) based on your emotional nature (Moon). Also the softness (moon and Venus).

Seems to be functioning quite a bit and I have only just spoken to you. (they are on the ascendant after all).
Ok ok true but
I guess I mean on a more positive side like beauty wise :/ not a hyper sensitive freak way lol talk about a monkey paw aspect.

Love2Know

Hey, I'm still trying to figure out how my Jupiter conjunct Asc manifests. You live and you learn, I guess.

I have sun trine jup *shrug* I am still pissed my son has chrion 4 pisces congunct moon *shudder* several people tell me he is going to be a super mommas boy lol but I read astrologers say the mom is just aweful if the kid has this. F#*@$$ very harsh

conspiracy theorist

Well, if your son's moon is qualitatively good then I don't think you have anything to worry about. Unfortunately, my moon is stressed and the relationship with my mother is shot.

Love2Know

Well, if your son's moon is qualitatively good then I don't think you have anything to worry about. Unfortunately, my moon is stressed and the relationship with my mother is shot.

His moon aspects are good though in pisces lol but moon trine saturn really shows. He is very determined and very into dancing since birth I swear lol. Though when I get too mad or stressed and he is there I start busting out into dance lololol Sorry to hear about your relationship with your mom.