my sons chart

Love2Know

Yeah thanks:/ i agree with the mommas boy all boys are unless their mom is crazy! He is my sweet little king♡♡♡♡ trust me no elders well be disapointed with him. He is a joy to the whole family and always will be.

Last edited:

ukdesifem

Thank you!!!!! I want to remove the negative aspects... but we all have them... my brother has a chart full of squares lol and everyone likes him more than me.

Well negative aspects don't mean how well we're liked (IMHO, it's complex who is liked or not, but that's a side issue) but this is a bias I admit but your son has good aspects with some personal planets and Uranus/Neptune. I like forward thinkers/doers. :happy::cool:

ukdesifem

My chart as per request
Thanks♡

Initial thoughts:

- Leo Rising with Moon/Venus conjunct in 1st house - Passionate/driven, and you may live life with a fun-loving attitude. Perhaps you gain satisfaction from artistic pursuits, maybe art, music, drama, etc. (just a wild guess lol..)

- Cancer Sun - merged with your Leo Rising/Moon, perhaps you use your 1st house conjunct to nurture others.

- Progressiveness perhaps is important to you, in terms of attitudes, beliefs, etc. I say this as your Moon is aspected well to Neptune and Uranus.

- Using a basic MC career flow, I ended in your Moon Leo, through Taurus, Venus/Leo, Sun/Cancer, Moon/Leo. I'd say (of course another wild guess) administrative work in an artistic field. I say that given your strong Moon/Venus energies. Perhaps this maybe in a field of emerging art/music trends, as you have good aspects to Neptune and Uranus.

I may be wrong of course, but any points for or against welcome. :wink:

Love2Know

Initial thoughts:

- Leo Rising with Moon/Venus conjunct in 1st house - Passionate/driven, and you may live life with a fun-loving attitude. Perhaps you gain satisfaction from artistic pursuits, maybe art, music, drama, etc. (just a wild guess lol..)

- Cancer Sun - merged with your Leo Rising/Moon, perhaps you use your 1st house conjunct to nurture others.

- Progressiveness perhaps is important to you, in terms of attitudes, beliefs, etc. I say this as your Moon is aspected well to Neptune and Uranus.

- Using a basic MC career flow, I ended in your Moon Leo, through Taurus, Venus/Leo, Sun/Cancer, Moon/Leo. I'd say (of course another wild guess) administrative work in an artistic field. I say that given your strong Moon/Venus energies. Perhaps this maybe in a field of emerging art/music trends, as you have good aspects to Neptune and Uranus.

I may be wrong of course, but any points for or against welcome. :wink:

Yes definitly all about the fun times. I love social functions and family events. My education was sociology.. i would love to be a cooperate event planner but first a mom who doesnt work till they are older so i can put my kids in lots of fun activities. My husband works long hours and travels.
This is why i think its weird to have a kid with such a serious sounding chart? Ohh my husband is very ego competitive hard on himself.. but he achieved top grades in school.. work and sports..

Last edited:

dhundhun

Yeah thanks:/ i agree with the mommas boy all boys are unless their mom is crazy! He is my sweet little king♡♡♡♡ trust me no elders well be disapointed with him. He is a joy to the whole family and always will be.

I have no reasons to trust you. You put son's chart with some questions and the answers are based on astrology.

You posted your chart also. In compatibility, your IC (4th cusp) is hammed (sandwitched) between your son's Mars and Saturn. It has some interpretation too.

I sincerely wish your belief prevails and astrological analysis go wrong (I'll be happy going wrong). There are several arguments against astrology making fake. Also there is no scientific evidence proving it.

Good luck

Love2Know

I have no reasons to trust you. You put son's chart with some questions and the answers are based on astrology.

You posted your chart also. In compatibility, your IC (4th cusp) is hammed (sandwitched) between your son's Mars and Saturn. It has some interpretation too.

I sincerely wish your belief prevails and astrological analysis go wrong (I'll be happy going wrong). There are several arguments against astrology making fake. Also there is no scientific evidence proving it.

Good luck

Nice thanks. Lol

Lin

At this point I would say this: make sure your child always knows he's loved. Don't try to "over control" him....and if you need to move from place to place, realize that your child will not be able to go from country to country or whatever....as easily as you will.
DON'T make his personal thoughts or philosophies a "condition" of your loving him. He will need a LOT of mental space...and should get as much university education as possible. You should not allow HIs proformance in primary school to affect decisions about later education. Often children who are bored or do not primary school do really well when THEY can choose the subjects they learn in university.

Saturn on the Ascendant needs a LOt of creative communication and stimulation as children. Otherwise they get "solitary" and find it hard to have a satisfying social life later on.
Do have any specific questions?
LIN

Love2Know

At this point I would say this: make sure your child always knows he's loved. Don't try to "over control" him....and if you need to move from place to place, realize that your child will not be able to go from country to country or whatever....as easily as you will.
DON'T make his personal thoughts or philosophies a "condition" of your loving him. He will need a LOT of mental space...and should get as much university education as possible. You should not allow HIs proformance in primary school to affect decisions about later education. Often children who are bored or do not primary school do really well when THEY can choose the subjects they learn in university.

Saturn on the Ascendant needs a LOt of creative communication and stimulation as children. Otherwise they get "solitary" and find it hard to have a satisfying social life later on.
Do have any specific questions?
LIN

Thank you... i dont know about moving a lot did you get that from moon 4th or neptune??? His dad has moon 4th and moved once and i have neptune 4th and saturn 4th and never moved till after marriage... except for a few months for my work... my husband travels and works a lot..mmm maybe this is it? Thank you very much for responding.
Ps
Yes hmm i had trouble in school till university then i did better same as my dad hmm and he is basiclly a genius.
Do you see any good in sports aspects? He comes from a sporty family on his dads side. Fighting sports or any sport his dad is a talented coach.
Thnx again.

Last edited:

Lin

To answer questions about the future I would need your son's birth info. You didn't leave that on the chart you showed.
LIN

Bunraku

I saw your posts on that thread and TBH, I wouldn't worry too much about [the fact that Mars is in the 12th house and the placement itself] Mars being in the 12th. It's very close to the ASC and conjuncts a planet in the 1st, and is in its home sign. Its expression will be felt in both areas, most likely.

Try using whole signs, maybe the chart will make a little more sense to you...

Love2Know

I saw your posts on that thread and TBH, I wouldn't worry too much about [the fact that Mars is in the 12th house and the placement itself] Mars being in the 12th. It's very close to the ASC and conjuncts a planet in the 1st, and is in its home sign. Its expression will be felt in both areas, most likely.

Try using whole signs, maybe the chart will make a little more sense to you...

Yeah my chart makes sense whole sign aslo... i feel more sun 12 than 11.. merc 1st also. Im good at verbal self expression.. hmm yeah all his 4th stuff moves to 5 and mars 1st and 9 to 10... im pissed his chrion is 4th..and neptune wtf. **** things about family is wriitten

... this kid came into such a loving family... we all gush over him and he is already spoiled with top of the line everything and i devote every second to him. I know he wont want for anything.
I am very protective of him even against my husband :/ who is so loving with him..i just am very protective. i am working on that. Plus his goal is to put him in lots of sports. So i have to let him be a boy! If he cries i dont say no i say its good to express yourself lololol and tend to him. I hate the word no or emotion shaming.

Last edited:

Love2Know

Is there anything that points to a happy childhood? I cant find any and pisces moon alone i read their moms can be abusive addicts wtf. I am addicted to sweets but i am cutting back. Or is it because im very emotional and into spirituality?

Blaze

Account Closed
Ever the worrier, eh love? xD.

I don't think you need to worry about the little prince. His mom isn't a drug addict. If anything, his mom is an over-worrier that I personally think will make a great mother. :lol:

I haven't looked at his chart yet, but what aspects does his moon make? My younger cousin has a Pieces moon and his mother and father are normal rich people.

Edit- I can't see the chart anymore.