my sons chart

Love2Know

I think its very relevant that people can see both son's and mother's chart. When looking at something like Moon Chiron, we need to consider how the mother is likely to oblige the son's projection of that chart feature. I'm hoping to come back on later today to comment on the Moon Chiron conjunction, so I'll say more about that then.

Thanks yes I would love your opinion because what I have read does not seem likely in a trillion years lol. Also interesting we both have hars aspect to jupiture and ceres if im remembering correctly.. that kind of makes sense especially with my ceres virgo second... my nurting style can be very "here is nice clothes and a hair cut and a plate of pasta and cake"... with my other chart influences colouring that of course..

Last edited:

miquar

Hi. You seem go have similar charts, both with a Leo emphasis, and he has the very wilful looking ascendant while you have the Sun Mars Saturn configuration. In your chart Chiron forms a very tight configuration with Sun and Mars, and as far as I can see that is the main say that Chiron features in your chart. He has the Moon Chiron conjunction, suggesting that Chiron themes will be emphasised in his experience of you, and also that he may provoke you to express such themes by virtue of his expectation of this. The same could be said of his Moon in Pisces, even though Pisces and Neptune don't seem to figure that strongly in your chart.

So one thing you can do to ensure that you oblige his expectation of Chironian mothering in a positive and conscious way is to look at how you express Chiron, which can be aided by looking at the Chiron Sun Mars configuration in you birth chart. Things to look out for include a sense of being victimised or helpless, and a sense of unfairness or resentment, around the expression of your Cancer Sun and Capricorn Mars.

You have Chiron plugged straight into a very wilful part of your chart, where as he has Chiron in a very unwilful conjunction with the Moon in Pisces, somewhat disconnected from the wilful Leo and Scorpio placements. This may be significant in some way. Perhaps the Chiron theme and the wilfulness have to be separated out from one another more starkly in the next generation of this particular lineage. In any case, he may be especially attuned to your Chiron, picking up on any despondency and sense of being wounded, and also on your compassion and urge to heal.

The way that you respond to his expression of will may be very telling, perhaps illuminating wounds that have been largely unconscious. You may feel guilt around meeting his will with your own, for example. Rather than issues of abuse, I would watch for this kind of dynamic, which, in extreme cases, is a form of self-abuse anyway.

But time will tell. I would try to ease off on the astrology with regard to being a parent. Cancer and Capricorn are concerned with trying to establish a secure foundation from which to move forward. Saturn makes tense aspects to Sun and Mars, and Chiron brings a sense that the rug will be pulled from under one's feet because people can be cruel and life can be unfair. Mercury square Pluto adds to the compulsion to analyse. So you may get lost in an unfounded sense of urgency with regard to acquiring knowledge which will make things more likely to work out.

I don't know if this will have any resonance or practical use, but there it is.

Love2Know

Hi. You seem go have similar charts, both with a Leo emphasis, and he has the very wilful looking ascendant while you have the Sun Mars Saturn configuration. In your chart Chiron forms a very tight configuration with Sun and Mars, and as far as I can see that is the main say that Chiron features in your chart. He has the Moon Chiron conjunction, suggesting that Chiron themes will be emphasised in his experience of you, and also that he may provoke you to express such themes by virtue of his expectation of this. The same could be said of his Moon in Pisces, even though Pisces and Neptune don't seem to figure that strongly in your chart.

So one thing you can do to ensure that you oblige his expectation of Chironian mothering in a positive and conscious way is to look at how you express Chiron, which can be aided by looking at the Chiron Sun Mars configuration in you birth chart. Things to look out for include a sense of being victimised or helpless, and a sense of unfairness or resentment, around the expression of your Cancer Sun and Capricorn Mars.

You have Chiron plugged straight into a very wilful part of your chart, where as he has Chiron in a very unwilful conjunction with the Moon in Pisces, somewhat disconnected from the wilful Leo and Scorpio placements. This may be significant in some way. Perhaps the Chiron theme and the wilfulness have to be separated out from one another more starkly in the next generation of this particular lineage. In any case, he may be especially attuned to your Chiron, picking up on any despondency and sense of being wounded, and also on your compassion and urge to heal.

The way that you respond to his expression of will may be very telling, perhaps illuminating wounds that have been largely unconscious. You may feel guilt around meeting his will with your own, for example. Rather than issues of abuse, I would watch for this kind of dynamic, which, in extreme cases, is a form of self-abuse anyway.

But time will tell. I would try to ease off on the astrology with regard to being a parent. Cancer and Capricorn are concerned with trying to establish a secure foundation from which to move forward. Saturn makes tense aspects to Sun and Mars, and Chiron brings a sense that the rug will be pulled from under one's feet because people can be cruel and life can be unfair. Mercury square Pluto adds to the compulsion to analyse. So you may get lost in an unfounded sense of urgency with regard to acquiring knowledge which will make things more likely to work out.

I don't know if this will have any resonance or practical use, but there it is.

Yes thank you im just really nervous im not going to be a good enough parent i guess.
Definitly my merc pluto torturing me 100 . I guesss i need to be more confident and strong for him. Thank you as always♡ part of me knows we are probably going to be very loving to each other.. i tottally feel my mars 5th. Everything is about him and always will be.. lol my chrion is crazy.. i do need to chill. I know he is going to have a great life.
I really just have to work on not being so hyper protective of everyone in my family... and relax. Thanks so much.. again funny you mentioned mer pluto... i was cursing it as i studied my sons chart... i mentally torture myself with wanting to know everything and details and i work myself up when i just need to relax. I yo yo very much between panic and being calm. He is actually super amazing and born into such a strong family on both sides. I just put a lot of pressure on myself all the time..

Last edited:

miquar

Hi. Its great that you're aware of this tendency. Remember that there is no such thing as a true thought. We only know truth in the stillness between the thoughts. Our best actions, therefore, arise out of stillness rather than our attempts to work out the best thing to do. Touch base, just for a moment, between each chain of thought, to remind yourself of this. Gradually you will gain confidence in being still ��

Love2Know

Hi. Its great that you're aware of this tendency. Remember that there is no such thing as a true thought. We only know truth in the stillness between the thoughts. Our best actions, therefore, arise out of stillness rather than our attempts to work out the best thing to do. Touch base, just for a moment, between each chain of thought, to remind yourself of this. Gradually you will gain confidence in being still ��

Thank you... that sounds hard.

miquar

Its impossible for the mind to be still. Its hard for us to trust that its ok to step back from mind, but each time we do, we remember that the stillness was always there and will always be there, needing no effort to be realised. I'd recommend A New Earth, by Tolle - it offers more helpful guidance than any astrologer or astrology book.

Bunraku

Mr. Miquar:

Miquar has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.

It's not very important, so you don't really have to go and rush to do it lol. Just letting you know.

Sorry about the offtopicness of this post, Love2Know.

Love2Know

Np thnx again it is just rude how some astrologers write such awful predictions over an aspect or placement.. really stupid bs that ruins astrology.

miquar

Yes, and if astrology becomes more mainstream, cyber bullies will probably use such predictions as ammo against victims.

Love2Know

Yes, and if astrology becomes more mainstream, cyber bullies will probably use such predictions as ammo against victims.

Yes plus my mom has non of this 4th or 12th stuff and an ok aspected moon but in the 8th. And she experienced every kind of abuse in childhood... and has ptsd from it.. so yeah.. hard to tell

Last edited: