First Horary, Would love help. Serious question...

If you regress the horary's horoscope, the last aspect the Moon made to a heavenly body, that planet and the houses that lord(planet) rules showing something recent within the horary timeline.

So look to when the Moon(Luna) by regression, typically 28 days conjuncted Chronus(Saturn), look at your 3rd and 4th, something happened very noticed about a month ago from when you asked your query related to those houses.

What happened concerning the 3rd and 4th house when the Moon was cjt Saturn concerning this horary?

And by running with the ball I meant becoming a devoted serious student to horary!

Clinton Garrett Soule

Wise men truly know how little they know

AstroThrive

Hello all!
For anyone who is still following this thread here is an update based on the horary chart I did last April...2013
There was not any form of communication between us until July, July communication was very very brief but not negative. Then last week we did have a small conversation through messages, very casual.
I have found my peace, even though there was no significant moment between the two of us. I know where his heart is and mine has forgiven and its movin on.......
Keep in mind we still have not been face to face.
Thanks for all your help and guidance
-Astrothrive

Last edited: