Relationship possibilities.... Romance??

AstroThrive

Yeah.... Look at the chart
+ or - testimonies ???
Thank you!

One + testimony is the trine between mercury and saturn, however no planets are located in the seventh or 11th house....

I always enjoy everyone's view :biggrin:

-Astrothrive

Attachments

• JB.gif
    JB.gif
    50.3 KB · Views: 29
Last edited:

rafaella

Do you have someone specific in mind, or just wondering about new romance for near future? Please give us some background, so we can understand the planetary contacts, this is always helpful.

rafaella

Ok, I just saw your other thread, in which you mention this chart http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=63578

This new chart unfortunately doesn't point to romance, I'm afraid. You are ruled by Saturn, rx and peregrine. The guy is Moon which has no connection to Saturn. Moon, as the driver of the chart squares Jupiter next (ruling your 11th) so maybe there is this struggle within you to acquire what you hope for (we have to make our dear friend Clinton happy and use 11th of hopes and wishes!) lol

The old chart from the above link, does show romance with a new man, yes, I agree with Aqua. However, timing wise, it looks more like 4 months - take a look at Moon and Sun aspect, how many degrees does Moon need to travel before it perfects aspect with Sun? I like the fact that Sun is in dignities of Moon and that Moon herself is very strong, however the positions of both Moon and Sun are not the greatest - 6th and 8th houses are not the best and will point to things being more slow and difficult. Sun is also peregrine. But nonethless, the fact that Moon is so strong can carry it through. Being in cardinal sign and in succeedent house (8th house) does point to 'months' and hopefully not years :)

Best wishes!

AstroThrive

Ok, I just saw your other thread, in which you mention this chart http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=63578

This new chart unfortunately doesn't point to romance, I'm afraid. You are ruled by Saturn, rx and peregrine. The guy is Moon which has no connection to Saturn. Moon, as the driver of the chart squares Jupiter next (ruling your 11th) so maybe there is this struggle within you to acquire what you hope for (we have to make our dear friend Clinton happy and use 11th of hopes and wishes!) lol

The old chart from the above link, does show romance with a new man, yes, I agree with Aqua. However, timing wise, it looks more like 4 months - take a look at Moon and Sun aspect, how many degrees does Moon need to travel before it perfects aspect with Sun? I like the fact that Sun is in dignities of Moon and that Moon herself is very strong, however the positions of both Moon and Sun are not the greatest - 6th and 8th houses are not the best and will point to things being more slow and difficult. Sun is also peregrine. But nonethless, the fact that Moon is so strong can carry it through. Being in cardinal sign and in succeedent house (8th house) does point to 'months' and hopefully not years :)

Best wishes!

The chart shows that Saturn will square Jupiter (ruling my eleventh house).... you said maybe a struggle within to obtain what I hope for... Yes I can see that! I know exactly why as well.. and I have been working to correct the struggle within. However, I'm not so sure I can do it unless I meet someone who I can have strong feelings for. I will always compare with my previous relationship, which will be hard to beat!
'Hopes and Wishes' (11th house), I agree with you that Clinton would like our acknowledging of this lol. .

The previous chart shows the moon in 8th and Sun in 6th... so that could mean slow and difficult? Interesting! So basically in about 4 months, if/when I do meet someone... it may not be ideal because of this placement? That *****! lol I will have to read into this.

I hope we are looking at months and not years as well! I will trust that timing, be it close or far, will be what I need.. regardless! :andy:

Thank you Rafaella for your time viewing my charts! This helps me understand a lot better.:smile: Ill post a response in a few months.

AstroThrive

I just had a thought.... since you reverted back to to this previous chart. May it be that the moon and sun sextile in this chart, does not signify meeting someone new, but perhaps answer my orginal question asked?

About 4 months time...
slow and difficult....(8th and 6th houses)
Sounds more like a patching things up of some sort instead of a new fling? I wonder what your thoughts are on that prospect?

I find it hard to narrow it down to specifics in Horary. This is a perfect example. I ask only for the sake of my understanding of Horary.
Is it just a fact that maybe you shouldn't worry about specifics in horary?

Zarathu

Account Closed
Horary consisted of a whole bunch of rules. You can use Horary in regular astrology but not vice versa.

I'm a follower of a modern horary expert, Ivy Goldstein-Jacobson. Some of Ivy's technique varies a bit from the traditionalists who basically use only what existed in John Lilly's time(he died in 1681), such as the house system that he used Regiomontanus(many people don't know he used it because it was the only house system he had available; Placidus wasn't translated into english until 1816).

There are several basic instructions of looking at horary. I always start with MOON and its aspects and relationships first, since its quicker. After that you can look at the relationships between the significators(Ruler of the Asc and ruler of the house of the question), and then determinations of Radical and fit, and things that deny a yes to the question. Sometimes the rules seem to contradict.

My notebook for horary questions has 41 pages of questions to ask about the chart and answers for a yes or no question as well as other information regarding it.

Horary is kind of magical, and amazingly accurate. It has two cousins: Event astrology where you try to determine what is happening on the date and time in question, and Electional astrology where you choose the best time for something to happen.

rafaella

I just had a thought.... since you reverted back to to this previous chart. May it be that the moon and sun sextile in this chart, does not signify meeting someone new, but perhaps answer my orginal question asked?

About 4 months time...
slow and difficult....(8th and 6th houses)
Sounds more like a patching things up of some sort instead of a new fling? I wonder what your thoughts are on that prospect?

I find it hard to narrow it down to specifics in Horary. This is a perfect example. I ask only for the sake of my understanding of Horary.
Is it just a fact that maybe you shouldn't worry about specifics in horary?

Just wanted to clarify, what do you mean by 'will we get together again?", is it a relationship you want with him, or do you wonder if you are going to meet him again...

And yes there is the possibility that Sun is the guy in question. Sun can be his secondary ruler. Mercury is also combust, so for the time being he seems to be concerned with some issue and not able to work through things. Mercury though will change signs and gain dignity, in about 2 months there, which will give him much strength to act. So perhaps that is when he will be more responsive to you.

cheers :)

Harold

The Moon (him) moves next to a sextile with the ascendant (you)

There seems to be a highlighting of your 2nd house of personal resources, cash, finances etc. in this chart. The Moon is applying to a square to Jupiter, ruler of your 2nd, out of a house and sign ruled by Jupiter. Now Jupiter is not in great shape being in its detriment in Gemini and in a succedent house, but the Moon is making a move on Jupiter anyway....

Saturn, ruler of the ascendant, is within a few minutes of perfecting a trine to Neptune, sitting on the cusp of your 2nd. This might indicate a certain dissipation of, or uncertainty about your finances about which you are going to find out pretty soon.

So, my reading of this chart is that there is a possibility for a "romance" with this guy, but in time to come you may count this as a very expensive romance.

AstroThrive

Just wanted to clarify, what do you mean by 'will we get together again?", is it a relationship you want with him, or do you wonder if you are going to meet him again...

More of a 'coming together', not a relationship but the two of us together and on good terms? Does that make sense....
Sorry if I sound a little wishy washy! Its hard to describe exactly but I don't really wish for a romantic relationship, more of a friendship.

I did notice mercury is combust before and that makes perfect sense!

Last edited:

AstroThrive

The Moon (him) moves next to a sextile with the ascendant (you)

There seems to be a highlighting of your 2nd house of personal resources, cash, finances etc. in this chart. The Moon is applying to a square to Jupiter, ruler of your 2nd, out of a house and sign ruled by Jupiter. Now Jupiter is not in great shape being in its detriment in Gemini and in a succedent house, but the Moon is making a move on Jupiter anyway....

Saturn, ruler of the ascendant, is within a few minutes of perfecting a trine to Neptune, sitting on the cusp of your 2nd. This might indicate a certain dissipation of, or uncertainty about your finances about which you are going to find out pretty soon.

So, my reading of this chart is that there is a possibility for a "romance" with this guy, but in time to come you may count this as a very expensive romance.

Hmmmm this is an interesting look at the chart!
I have been very focused on my finances lately. Working 50+ hours a week, trying to finish paying for an internship and also trying to save money in hopes of starting school in the fall. It been a main focus of mine for the past few months and I'm starting to buckle down.

On second thought, I don't see this guy being the type to cause me to spend a lot of my money, but what do I know? haha, I guess some men expect to be pampered by their ladies :rolleyes:

Thank you for pointing this out to me Harold!