Rahu Mahadasha but not Travel no Marriage

Anyta

Dear All,

I have Heard bad things about Rahu Mahadash and how it influences Marriage and Travelling, but in my case i didnt travel neither got any marriage proposal and/or prospects.

Currently i m in my Rahu Jupiter Dasha.

Could anyone predict my Marriage or any insight for Travelling outta my current residence.

Here is my Chart:

my Namavasa Chart is also Attached:

Should i go for Love Marriage or Arrange seems a Good Option in here and when will i be able to have a partner in my life! i am 28 now and single :D though not worried ... but i am trying to get a job in newzealand, singapore UAE or Canada? is there any promise one could see in my chart?

Attachments

• astro_w2at_01_anita_hp.34136.32467.gif
    astro_w2at_01_anita_hp.34136.32467.gif
    71.1 KB · Views: 29
  • navmansha chart.gif
    navmansha chart.gif
    5.4 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:

Anyta

Pritz this is what i know fro a year study;

Rahu Dasha(North Node) is for 18 years long in one's life:

Rahu is basically obsession, it is person who is willing to do anything to achieve its goal.

Rahu has material desire and sometimes it takes short cut to achieve thier desire s.

Rahu gives you temptations!

In a good Sense, Rhau gives good result for Money, fame , career, wealth including education and marriage..
Since Rahu is responsible for Marriage and Rahu usuallly brings Quick Marriages..

Thing to note is that Rahu will give you good results if its sitting alone in it horoscope.
and it also gives you good result if rahu is sitting with mercury ...Very Intelligent mind i must say business oriented mind.

Rahu sitting alone in 2nd house (Accumulated Wealth), 3rd (House of Courage) , 6th (Grows with time, Victory over enemy) , 10th House (Career) .11th (House of Gain).

Anyta

For Foriegn Settlement:

for permanently, check the conditions of 12, 1, 2 ,7 and 9th house..
Mainly 12 and 2 house..

Look at the Lagna Lord, if your ASC/Lagna lord is far away , the further away from your asc is, the more chances are of going abroad. i.e. if you Asc lord is Venus and it is placed in 7th house (7th house is also considered as foreign settlement because it is away from your body (1st House))... you will go abroad and settle there

but if your ASC lord is in 9th house it will give you long journey and you might come back after 5 to 6 years.

if your ASC lord is in 12 house , that is a sign of Preferment settlement.

Also Check 2nd house (House of Family/Nurturing), if the lord of that house is away from that house it signifies foreign travel) especially 9th and 12th house from 2nd house .

Another check: if the lord of 2nd house is weak and debilitated it will take your away from your family
i.e. if you 2nd house is ruled by sun(LEO) and your sun is suppose is sitting in 4th house (Libra) , sun become weak..it will not keep you where you were , it will separated you from your family (either travel or any other reason)

Another Check: if 2nd house have saturn and rahu ... it will definitely take you away from your family ... this settlement could be in same hemisphere also.

Another Check: if you have Rahu, Saturn and ASC lord in 12th house, it signifies your Foreign Settlement.

4th house is also consider your home.. 2nd and 4th lords are weak you will definitely be away from your country.

Anyta

I am not a professional astrologer, so whtever i will say here... please do not stick to it!

1- You have a Friendly Rahu and you are currently in Rahu Rahu Dasha... so be ready for the amazing achievement ..

Checking the foreign Settlement Conditions:

1- ASC lord away from ASC and in is in 7th House: NO
Your asc is Sag , Sag is rule by Jupiter and your Jupiter is not in 7th

2- Long Journey: ASC Lord in 9th House in Natal Chart: NO
Your Asc is sag, Sag is rule by Jupiter and your Jupiter is not 9th House

3- ASC lord is in 12th house for Permanent Settlement: NO
Your Asc is sag, Sag is ruled by Jup and your Guru/Jup is not in the 12th House

4- if the lord of 2nd house is weak and debilitated.... it will take your away from your family: No
Your 2nd house is Capri, Capri's Lord is Saturn, Saturn in your Natal is not Debilitate nor weak, it is deposited in 12 and is neutral.

5- if Rahu, Saturn and ASC lord in 12th house, it signifies your Foreign Settlement. NO
Your Rahu is in 3rd house, Saturn is in ASC and ASC Lord (Jupiter) is in 6th House

So as per given checks, you will not opt for foreign settlement but prefer to stay permenantly to your homeland... but it doesnot mean that you would not travel... you my travel... the above indications are only for settlement i.e. 12 to 20 years of ones life not short trips , business trips or vacations!

Anyta

u really ruined my threat buddy!!!

lolxx! Listen, there are thousands of yogas/checks and i might not know all of them... i just had few and it doesnt mean that what astrologers say will happen..

our future is based on our PAST and PRESNET... whatever happend in present is in your hand and you could control it as you want... so if you want foreign settlement .. roll up your sleeves and have your heads on it!

by the way good luck with your endeavors!
tc