Transit south node conjunct natal Jupiter

misspete94

Hello,
I am curious if anybody has experienced the transiting south node conjuncting their natal Jupiter? As I will be going through this later this year when it conjuncts my natal Jupiter in Scorpio? I would appreciate any experiences. Thank you.

Pete

Osamenor

Staff member
Everyone over the age of 18 years and seven months has had that transit at least once. That's how long it takes for the nodes to make a complete cycle through the zodiac.

If you're any older than that, you last had that transit about 18 years ago. What was going on in your life then?

Node transits tend to be subtle, in my experience. They rarely show up in any big obvious way. Rather, they add a small underlying theme to what's going on in your life.

Last edited:

misspete94

I was about 11 years old the last time I went through this transit. The only thing I can think of was me and my family moved to a different house, and later on I traveled abroad for the first time and where I traveled to I kind of have my belief that I had a past life there. Hard to recall everything though.