Pluto through the houses

MiaMiaMia

PLUTO IN THE FOURTH HOUSE
THE FOURTH HOUSE ARENA: Hearth, Clan, Bonded Relationships,The Psychological Self.
THE FOURTH HOUSE PITS: "Homelessness," the "Near-Life" Experience.
IN THE TRADITION...
...the fourth house is the "House of the Home." In most modern astrological texts, it is interpreted in more psychological terms, as the house of the inner self, the feelings, one's deepest archetypal roots.

[edited overly long quote of copyrighted material against Forum rules- Moderator]

Last edited by a moderator:

Bambi95

Account Closed
Even though the mods had to delete it, I enjoyed the read. Thanks for writing it out, Mia!

I only read the Pluto in the 4th before all of it was deleted. :p

MiaMiaMia

Hi, I´m so sorry, I didn´t know the rules well enough, but you can find it if you google Linadalan and the house you want pluto in. I wish I had saved it on my computer:pinched:

haidee

Hi, I´m so sorry, I didn´t know the rules well enough, but you can find it if you google Linadalan and the house you want pluto in. I wish I had saved it on my computer:pinched:

Np. I found something similar, but not quite the same. :unsure: Maybe I should go lurk on Lindaland.

Frisiangal

I was able to copy and paste the explanations before deletion but failed to include 8th house Pluto.
I followed MMM's advice and googled 'Lindaland forum- House of Pluto- Steven Forrest' and was led to the various threads. Got 8th house Pluto within a minute.:biggrin:

katydid

http://www.linda-goodman.com/ubb/Forum1/HTML/011863-2.html

I hope it's not against the forum rules to link a page from another astrology forum.

Lindaland<>AW = OTP.

It's fine to link other forums.

And you can even cut and paste a 'SMALL' excerpt from another forum. I think it is 10% of the article allowed.

[a maximum of 100 words is allowed for quoting - Moderator]

[Here's the full listing from Rules:
In order to respect copyright laws, members must not paste in their posts texts copied from other websites or other publications that are over 100 words long each. A maximum of 3 quotes of texts copied from other websites or other publications is accepted per post and each quote must be from a separate website or other publication. Each quote will be indicated in some way, such as placed between quotation marks, between the tags
copyrighted text
or in some other way indicating that this is copied text. The source should be properly mentioned: book or magazine author and title, name of magazine, ideally also additional publication data. If the text is publicly available online, a link to the source should be given.
]

Last edited by a moderator: