Sun conjunct Mars experience? Tell about it if you have met this

Julijana

So about this conjunction. I heard two opinions: One these people divorce; Second they might be very good at running buisness. Anyone has this conjunction? Anyone met someone with this conjunction? In what sign/ house? How it works? :):devil:

haidee

Do you have it yourself? :p
They usually have a lot of energy (it shows) no matter what house it is in. (My own observation)

Julijana

Do you have it yourself? :p
They usually have a lot of energy (it shows) no matter what house it is in. (My own observation)
Yes, and my friend too. But we are very different. It should make someone agressive type person, she is, but I'm totally not. I don't know what should happen to make me angry. So it's like condratiction.
And that's why I'm asking

haidee

Do you have her chart? Compare it to yours.. Is the conjunction in a passive sign? Does it receive any aspects from other planets?
You'd also have to determine how strong Mars is in the natal chart.

Julijana

Do you have her chart? Compare it to yours.. Is the conjunction in a passive sign? Does it receive any aspects from other planets?
You'd also have to determine how strong Mars is in the natal chart.

First is mine, second in hers. Hers in the same house, but not totally conjunct, but why she's agressive type, I'm not at all

Attachments

• julija.gif
    julija.gif
    50.7 KB · Views: 19
  • vika.gif
    vika.gif
    49.2 KB · Views: 18

haidee

Okay, I'll try to you give my take on it.

Your Mars/Sun/Pluto conjunction is placed in the passive sign of Scorpio, receiving no other aspect from any planet besides the Pluto/Neptune sextile, which is a generational aspect.
Scorpio is a fixed sign (stability, persistance, concentration). Mars in Scorpio people are in most cases very controlled with their emotions, anger/etc.

Your friend on the other hand has her Mars in Sagittarius, which is a fire sign and therefore expressive. Jupiter conjuncting her Mars would make the Mars even heavier, since Jupiter likes to inflate whatever it touches.
Saturn squaring her Mars creatives a lot of tension. Saturn is restricting Mars, creating difficulties in self-expression. So, I can imagine her self-expression comes out in bursts? And when they do, it's very explosive.

Julijana

Okay, I'll try to you give my take on it.

Your Mars/Sun/Pluto conjunction is placed in the passive sign of Scorpio, receiving no other aspect from any planet besides the Pluto/Neptune sextile, which is a generational aspect.
Scorpio is a fixed sign (stability, persistance, concentration). Mars in Scorpio people are in most cases very controlled with their emotions, anger/etc.

Your friend on the other hand has her Mars in Sagittarius, which is a fire sign and therefore expressive. Jupiter conjuncting her Mars would make the Mars even heavier, since Jupiter likes to inflate whatever it touches.
Saturn squaring her Mars creatives a lot of tension. Saturn is restricting Mars, creating difficulties in self-expression. So, I can imagine her self-expression comes out in bursts? And when they do, it's very explosive.

Yes all her life there was a huge problem with her anger. It's like you don't know when it comes. And she attacks everyone. She's was on anti-psychotic drugs and calm for some time, but now she's in the end of her treatment and we don't know how it'll turn out. While she was on trestment her studies and creativity suffered aa lot. She used to write good poems and was published. Also was a runner.

sibylline

haidee made some really great points here.

The Sun conjunct Mars brings much drive, initiative, and will to whatever house it lands or rules. I can understand why it would be seen as good for business because of the focus and power given. Depending on what else is going on it could be aggressive, but that's not necessarily the case. In the fire signs it can be a bit "in your face", but that too is dependent on other factors.

Your Sun is conjunct Mars but these two are in Scorpio and conjunct Pluto (so it's a complex, rather than a standalone aspect), which can put a clamp on the outgoing expression of any planet. Your Aries Moon is opposed by a strong Venus in Libra, so you're torn between seeing things your way and wanting to compromise and work with others. The squares to the Moon and Venus from Uranus and Neptune can act as a dissolving and scattering influence on the will as seen by the Aries Moon disposed by Mars.

Last edited:

Julijana

haidee made some really great points here.

The Sun conjunct Mars brings much drive, initiative, and will to whatever house it lands or rules. I can understand why it would be seen as good for business because of the focus and power given. Depending on what else is going on it could be aggressive, but that's not necessarily the case. In the fire signs it can be a bit "in your face", but that too is dependent on other factors.

Your Sun is conjunct Mars but these two are in Scorpio and conjunct Pluto (so it's a complex, rather than a standalone aspect), which can put a clamp on the outgoing expression of any planet. Your Aries Moon is opposed by a strong Venus in Libra, so you're torn between seeing things your way and wanting to compromise and work with others. The squares to the Moon and Venus from Uranus and Neptune can act as a dissolving and scattering influence on the will as seen by the Aries Moon disposed by Mars.

Is Neptune, Uranus and Pluto really has that much on an influence generally in astrology? Why vedic astrology tend to ignore them?

And yes, usually I have a strong drive to do something, I'm not that kind of a person that sits under tree eating apples and meditating (as my husband), but in most situations of my life I have to compromise in order not to offense others feelings or sacrifice for others (like my studies burned, because I had to provide for my sister, help family)

sibylline

Is Neptune, Uranus and Pluto really has that much on an influence generally in astrology? Why vedic astrology tend to ignore them?

And yes, usually I have a strong drive to do something, I'm not that kind of a person that sits under tree eating apples and meditating (as my husband), but in most situations of my life I have to compromise in order not to offense others feelings or sacrifice for others (like my studies burned, because I had to provide for my sister, help family)

People will have their views on the use of Uranus and friends. Some in Vedic do use the outer planets, many don't because the system doesn't allow for it. Yes, when they are making strong aspects like conjunctions or oppositions, IME they should absolutely be accounted for. In some charts they play more of a background influence or act as an echo but other natal readings simply would not be as accurate without them.

Glad to see you agree with your chart. At the bolded: thank you for that visual; I needed it. :happy:

Julijana

People will have their views on the use of Uranus and friends. Some in Vedic do use the outer planets, many don't because the system doesn't allow for it. Yes, when they are making strong aspects like conjunctions or oppositions, IME they should absolutely be accounted for. In some charts they play more of a background influence or act as an echo but other natal readings simply would not be as accurate without them.

Glad to see you agree with your chart. At the bolded: thank you for that visual; I needed it. :happy:
Thank u. :)
And I noticed that with moon in 11th people atract female friends, but I don't. Maybe that's Aries nature made only guy friends for me :D I like male competition spirit