Future job profile?

Cassiopeia

Hello everyone, I've been thinking a lot about changing job and country. After studying my Solar Return chart for 2019 and 2020 there are indications of changing jobs/ relocation at the end of next year. There are indicators that my next job will possibly be in a different area than my current job (got Uranus involved with MC both S. Return and transit).

I'd like to know based on the attached horary chart: Will my next job be in a different area than my current job?

I currently work in the art industry on the administrative side.

Job/ career (10 & 6 house) both Venus ruled with Venus in the 10 house. Does this indicates I'll continue in the arts industry? As Venus rules the arts. Or maybe beauty industry? I have no idea how to read it... Can you please help?

Attachments

• Next job profile.jpg
    Next job profile.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 29

ScorpioCancerian

There are indicators that my next job will possibly be in a different area than my current job (got Uranus involved with MC both S. Return and transit).

Hey, Cassiopeia ! Beware of that Sky god, he's very tricky you know when it aspects crucial points in the S.R. For a moment you think you have unlimited access to all possibilities (Uranus, the god who rules the sky...) but then you fall down to reality real harsh (...but also the god who got castrated). So beware this conjunction to MC that year.

I'd like to know based on the attached horary chart: Will my next job be in a different area than my current job?

I currently work in the art industry on the administrative side.

If you were my client I wouldn't accept such a question because it is very tricky. There must be a reason to ask such a question, so again (like your previous post about the trip), context. But anyway.

Yes, I think your next job will be in a different area. Look at the chart. Your current job in the art industry is signified by Venus which of course is the arts. The chart points to that direction (Venus is near the MC). So, your next job will be Mars because Mars is ruling the sign after Libra in the 10th house.

But again, a question without the right context gives always a loose answer, which most of the times is wrong.

Cassiopeia

Hey, ScorpioCancerian! Thank you very much for taking the time to answer me :smile:

I will pay extra attention to my actions and decisions as I have some heavy transits at angles and now in SR too... :sad: I’m a bit familiar with Uranus’ energy, I have natal Uranus in the 3 house touching angular houses, I feel the highs and lows it brings almost constantly and fighting very much against restlessness.

But again, a question without the right context gives always a loose answer, which most of the times is wrong.

The truth is I really love my job, but don’t want to stay too long where I live now. When I look back it makes sense I got no job offer (although I tried)so far, I had to work here on spiritual matters, family etc. It all makes sense and what seemed to be a struggle (wanting to go abroad) began to ease... it was about time I work on personal past issues here in my hometown. But for me it is/ was all a matter of time, I don't feel like staying here.
I have a big dilemma because in my field is very hard to find a job and my current job is perfectly fine. When I looked at the next SR charts I got sad thinking it’s either I stay where I am (and sacrifice my wish to change country) or sacrifice a job I love in order to move to another country. This is why I asked... to see what the horary points towards. I was really hoping it will point towards the same area of work. I guess I'll have to sacrifice something in the end... it looks like both choices involve sacrifice. I’m not sure at this moment what the best move would be, but until middle next year nothing can be done. Boyfriend and I have to stay here until the middle of next year obligatory.

But Mars ruled? I don’t even know what to imagine with Mars...

waybread

I'm finding this question difficult to answer, perhaps because it's got multiple components: (1) changing job for a new employer, (2) moving to a new job in a new location, which fundamentally would mean (3) moving your residence. Have I got this right?

All in all, I'm thinking that while you might have some opportunities, you probably won't take them.

Saturn in the first house is one of those indicators that matters won't go as you hope.

You're symbolized by Jupiter; and your vocation/job, by Venus. The moon indicates your emotional stake in the matter, but is also an indicator of one's home.

Jupiter is lacking in essential dignity in the house of your hopes and wishes for the future. Venus and the moon do not apply to an aspect with Jupiter. Maybe you just need to accumulate more experience or credentials to be really competitive out there for the next step.

Then I believe the moon is besieged by Saturn and Mars. It is in the sign of its detriment. Bummer. Again, you're not getting much support here.

Mars, the ruler of your 4th house of home is retrograde, suggesting a rethinking of plans to move. It's in the sign and traditional degree of its exaltation, so possibly you'll decide that your living situation has some advantages.

I know what it's like to have itchy feet so far as jobs and locations are concerned, but this is one chart that doesn't seem to support a move. Once some time has gone by and your current circumstances have changed, it's OK to ask again. Meanwhile, you may be able to take some positive steps to include more growth opportunities in your current situation.

That domiciled Venus in the 10th conjunct your MC looks super-bright so far as your vocation is concerned.

Last edited:

Cassiopeia

Hello waybread, thank you very much for taking your time to look at my chart :smile:

(1) changing job for a new employer, (2) moving to a new job in a new location, which fundamentally would mean (3) moving your residence. Have I got this right?
Yes, it is a multiple question, indeed. I've created the chart to see if a horary gives the same or other indication than my SR which indicates the possibility of changing career direction with the next job. But it's not a 100% indication... still Uranus involved could mean that. I have too much Neptune messing up my chart at the moment, I have to manage somehow bringing some clarity.

Saturn in the first house is one of those indicators that matters won't go as you hope.
I notice I get Saturn in the first house whenever I think about going abroad. I know this is a warning, however my mind is set on trying (did not decide the timing). I don't exclude the possibility of changing my mind (Neptune again...): next job Cap Mars ruled doesn't sound happy to me and I'm not the only one involved (boyfriend too), so if things don't look good, I won't risk job & current situation.

Jupiter is lacking in essential dignity in the house of your hopes and wishes for the future. Venus and the moon do not apply to an aspect with Jupiter. Maybe you just need to accumulate more experience or credentials to be really competitive out there for the next step.
I do have experience in the field, of course more experience if preferred, but I'm thinking more about languages skills maybe... (=Jupiter?). I think learning a new language can never harm and I enjoy doing this (natal Sagittarius Jupiter sits in my 3 house).

Mars, the ruler of your 4th house of home is retrograde, suggesting a rethinking of plans to move. It's in the sign and traditional degree of its exaltation, so possibly you'll decide that your living situation has some advantages.
This is very likely to happen. I'm going back and forth with this decision. Current situation is definitely advantageous, the more I think the better I see it is like that. If only I could calm a bit my restlessness...

I know what it's like to have itchy feet so far as jobs and locations are concerned, but this is one chart that doesn't seem to support a move. Once some time has gone by and your current circumstances have changed, it's OK to ask again. Meanwhile, you may be able to take some positive steps to include more growth opportunities in your current situation.

I feel the right time is not now and I’m ok with this feeling. I still have things to solve here. I’ll definitely try to work on improving some of my skills.

That domiciled Venus in the 10th conjunct your MC looks super-bright so far as your vocation is concerned.
Thank you, I’m very grateful for the wonderful job and the people at my work. I really do my best to make a good job here, they have all been very good to me. I was quite unlucky with the previous boss & jobs until now.

Thank you once again for your advice :smile: I will take my time to think well before any move. As I said having so much Neptune involved I have too pay extra attention.