Does the 5th house rule kissing?

ElenaJ

Funny enough there was a recent chart about kissing, the answer was No.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-02-20 at 09.00.35 copia.jpg
    Screen Shot 2019-02-20 at 09.00.35 copia.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 31

SCP11

Well one person has said yes and another no

Maybe 1st house would additionally have something to do with it, or ruling planets of both 5th and 1st interacting in some way?

greybeard

Try Venus. Kissing is an action. Planets act. Houses do not.

The 5th is romantic love (illicit affairs, i.e., out of wedlock) and includes, or holds, all those things and people which comprise the circumstances of love affairs.

But the Kiss, as an action, is of Venus. A kiss is one of the principal acts in "coming together"...and what is the nature of Venus?

PlutoLibScoAsc

If 5th house rule kissing. Guys would have think I kissed like an Alien, hahaha :lol:
I have heard from astrologers this house has to do with datings, the kind of guys we like and related to our childrens too.

Last edited:

Hkk

Account Closed
Maybe 3rd house is communication
Maybe Mars is aggressive kissing and Venus is soft sensual kissing and Pluto is erotic kissing 😽

PlutoLibScoAsc

Maybe Mars is aggressive kissing and Venus is soft sensual kissing and Pluto is erotic kissing 😽

hmmm... Pluto & erotic...you mean us? haha xD

Oh, communication, you make me remember that 3rd house is of short distance traveling too. And 9th house is far away traveling.

12th house and 5th house can give hints of playboy or playgirl but it depends on planets and aspects and the person's freewill I believe.

Last edited:

ElenaJ

Maybe Mars is aggressive kissing and Venus is soft sensual kissing and Pluto is erotic kissing ��

HKK, this chart may be helpful.
Some months ago a friend asked me about it because she is in love with a man who hadn't taken any initiative, and she dared a quick kiss. He didn't react, but after that, he refused her calls, and gave her the cold shoulder.
Since then they have re-opened their friendship, with definite boundaries. She feels he does feel for her. They are both married to others.
She did the chart for the moment of the kiss.
So, we see mars and Venus in a trine, she (aggressive) in the 8th of sex, while he mars is in her 12th. Moon moves to square mars (anger?) and then Saturn (freezing her out).
Note also the position of Eros, opposing Venus and sextile mars.
So, how is the kiss represented here?
If we take the 5th, ruler sun, it separates from a square to unexpected Uranus that brings separation, and the sun goes no where.

Attachments

• Kiss.jpg
    Kiss.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 25
Last edited: