Cancer sun/Aquarius Moon/Virgo Rising

AquaMoonChild

Hey, new here. I'm all of the above with cancer in the 10th house and Aquarius in the fifth. Everyone I know is very closed minded about astrology and I have been interested my whole life. Most people I know are either christian or atheist and shoot down metaphysics so I figured I'd join a forum. I'm 30 and married to a Aquarius sun in 8th house/Capricorn moon in 6th house/Leo Rising. He thinks anything having to do with spirituality or metaphysics is a waste of energy and time. That's probably his moon speaking, lol. I have Pisces Jupiter at 22 degrees in the 7th house too. I have two children who I am concerned with their moons. My son's moon is cancer in the 8th house and my daughter's moon in Virgo in the 12th house. My north node is Aries in the 8th house. This doesn't mean that they'll lose me somehow does it?
Anyway, I know this forum is more for introductions and not questions so I apologize. It's just really been bothering me.

haidee

Wow, we share same combo! :surprised: Welcome to the forum~

I have two children who I am concerned with their moons. My son's moon is cancer in the 8th house and my daughter's moon in Virgo in the 12th house. My north node is Aries in the 8th house. This doesn't mean that they'll lose me somehow does it?
Anyway, I know this forum is more for introductions and not questions so I apologize. It's just really been bothering me.

Not necessarily :p Maybe you're the kind of mother who shares everything with her children. Need to look at the rest of the chart and perhaps a synastry.

AquaMoonChild

Wow, we share same combo! :surprised: Welcome to the forum~

Not necessarily :p Maybe you're the kind of mother who shares everything with her children. Need to look at the rest of the chart and perhaps a synastry.
THank you. I hope that's it. How do I post charts on here?

Julia Karmic Astrology

Welcome to the forum!
Yes your husband is speaking to you from his Cap Moon.
There seems to be some anxiety for moms when their children have an 8h moon.
The 8h is complex and doesn't automatically mean death or loss.
It is a house about rebirth, regeneration, integration, self sacrifice, expanded awareness, inheritance, metaphysics.

Julia

CapAquaPis

Hey...welcome to the AW, I'm an Aquarius moon-8th person as well Aquarius sun and Cancer rising (Feb 15, 1980). I relate well with Cancers, so I guess we can be friends (well, it all depends what hobbies or interests we have). My 8th is a source of my problematic, dramatic and hectic life: high-functioning autism, not much money and other difficulties from not getting married to not owning a car. In addition, my ruler planet Uranus in Scorpio square the Sun/Moon-8th. Not the best alignments for a natal chart...do you have similar issues? :sad:

theV

Interesting combination, Cancer is all about giving care and nourishment and Aquarius is the humanitarian sign made to serve humanity and Virgo is the service oriented sign.

Moon in the 12th might hides his emotion and relent to show responses, the 8th house child might experience intense emotions and sudden/volatile responses.