Are dragons the most powerful, lovely, Incredible animal sign to have?

aniani

I grew up in Singapore and Chinese truly believe that the dragons are the best animal sign. Many parents deliberately try to get their children born in the year of dragon as they believe it will bring much wealth, prosperity and luck to their family! :biggrin:

aniani

Well, does it? :wink:

I don't think I personally know anyone born in the year of Dragon, so I can't answer that question. But I know that is what they believe along with those born in the year of Dragon are meant to be extremely lucky as well :joyful:

rayla2055

Banned
I don't think I personally know anyone born in the year of Dragon, so I can't answer that question. But I know that is what they believe along with those born in the year of Dragon are meant to be extremely lucky as well :joyful:
I'm a dragon, now you know one lol.

chris10

You're right but I'll still argue if I feel attack, what do you think of dragons though?

That's a good spirit. If you actually have red hair, you probably have aries sign affecting your ascendant.
I have no idea about Dragons. I thought you were trolling :biggrin:

I'll look it up :kissing:

katydid

I am a Dragon, my husband is a Dragon and our firstborn child is a Dragon. We are Water Dragons and our Son is an Earth Dragon.

So to answer your question, YES, Dragons are the absolute best most magnificent animals to be.

katydid

That's a good spirit. If you actually have red hair, you probably have aries sign affecting your ascendant.

You are right about the energy of Aries on her ascendant....she has Mars in Gemini conjunct her Asc.

Julijana

i'm a sheep, my husband and my child is a sheep. Dragons eat sheeps :D omg. My father is a Dragon. He used to worked with gold :D like in hobbit

Hm I'm a rabbit so dragons aren't my best sign to get along with...altho they have a great bravado/persona and it's quite beguiling. My ex is an Aries earth dragon...covered in tattoos but with a shy demeanour so you can imagine he had a dragon style bravado about him.

Cancer dragons (earth again) are lovely lovely people!! I think it's the mix of water and fire (and Earth ) so it blends really nice.

I know a Taurus dragon too and he's very sweet, but slightly irritating because he's so proud of his boring ways!!

Last edited:

haidee

The chinese prefer and consider the Dragon to be prestigious and lucky.
But we all know that the RAT is incomparable, because despite its small size, it came first to the gathering place. :smile:
~Cheers to my spirited peers.

Julia Karmic Astrology

As a strong Pisces, being a dragon has caused a bit of a conflict for me.

I am very introverted, like solitude and quiet (Pisces) but the dragon part must shine through somehow. From childhood, peers want me to assume leadership positions, which I take on only reluctantly. I prefer a behind the scenes contribution, do not like the lime light, etc. But the leadership of the dragon keeps coming to the forefront.

Julia