Are you born with Jupiter-Uranus aspect? Consider yourself as lucky!

byjove

Account Closed
Anyone else with the square aspect between these natally that cares to share some experience, comments or wisdom? :whistling:

fullmoonlibra

Anyone else with the square aspect between these natally that cares to share some experience, comments or wisdom? :whistling:

I'm the perfecr example of the square..
I always wondered wy I don't lead a regular life, because I am a calm Taurus actually.
My Jupiter is in Pisces in 7th house.
And my Uranus is in Sagittarius in 4th house.

My freedom-excitement-luck-sudden happenings always was about leaving home .
I already moved 7 times!! And most of these move outs was about marriage: "I can't bare you at the moment, you don't understand me, I just want to leave. NOW!"
But now I'm divorced. And I feel lucky, because now I live far abroad in a metropole, enjoying my freedom.. The city is in love with me :) :)

selena

I have jupiter in cancer 12 house tirining uranus in scorpio 5th house.
when transiting Jupiter was conjuntiong my natal uranus in 2006 it was very good year for me, socially blooming, lots new friends, and love :)

this year when I had jupiter return nothing special happened but there was that grand cross hitting heavy my chart.
so now I'm waiting for jupiter to be in virgo - he will be sextiling my natal uranus, and uranus to be in taurus, sextaling my natal jupiter :)

Flapjacks

I'm the perfecr example of the square..
I always wondered wy I don't lead a regular life, because I am a calm Taurus actually.
My Jupiter is in Pisces in 7th house.
And my Uranus is in Sagittarius in 4th house.

My freedom-excitement-luck-sudden happenings always was about leaving home .
I already moved 7 times!! And most of these move outs was about marriage: "I can't bare you at the moment, you don't understand me, I just want to leave. NOW!"
But now I'm divorced. And I feel lucky, because now I live far abroad in a metropole, enjoying my freedom.. The city is in love with me :) :)

I've always read the square as meaning that you get get too idealistic and foolhardy by making rash decisions in a broad sense, but perhaps that also means you can gain despite it. I've also read that ideologies and beliefs can be changed suddenly and inconsistently.

I have the square as well between the same placements as you (must be born close together), except my Jupiter is in the 11th and Uranus in the 7th, both Rx. I feel pretty lucky as well, and I've never been able to pinpoint why. Lots of "close calls". I've been in various dangerous or compromising situations where I somehow emerged unhurt, forgiven, or "never caught" if I did something wrong. I'm not sure where to attribute this, but maybe this square is a clue? I've also moved a lot, probably about 15 times.

I'm often lonely because I can make a lot of friends (Jupiter in 11th) but have difficulty maintaining relationships (Uranus in 7th) because I move, need space and freedom but I feel obligated to give every friend the time and energy and love they deserve, and I have so many friends that I feel overwhelmed by it. I'm terrified of being rejected on top of it, and so all these things cause me to withdraw and keep people I care about at a distance. I think this square speaks to that dynamic.

If I were to try to generalize, it seems the benefits of the Jupiter placement (looking at house) can be strained with a square because Uranus operates in conflict with Jupiter's "gifts". However if Uranus and Jupiter are allowed to operate in awareness, perhaps it can give Jupiter a unique and unexpected quality as long as traditions are allowed to fall away while giving respect to them, and Uranus can provide it's insights without being all alone on the fringe; it gets some support. I believe having Uranus in Sag (ruled by Jupiter) actually eases this square quite a bit.

Last edited:

Calvinsmom

Thanks for posting this! I have 10th house Jupiter sesquiquadrate 2nd house Uranus.

Transit Uranus conjunct my Saturn and then Moon brought wonderful surprises, and I am eagerly looking forward to this transit in May to Jupiter.

Both planets and their respective houses have brought me to where I am today, self employed and in love with a celebrity of sorts- my beloved boyfriend who is famous in the bicycle world.

I am so excited for the coming years with this transit.

roz

I have uranus trine jupiter, 1st to 5th house natally. Of course one cannot look at only one aspect, but I've had what I consider a charmed life, very fortunate.
When uranus transited natal jupiter was the beginning of a very successful family business for the subsequent 20 years.
Jupiter will transit natal uranus in the coming weeks....we shall see what it brings :)

I also have jupiter trine uranus. Jupiter in the 1st and uranus in the 5th. I do feel I get a lot of lucky breaks sometimes. I feel like even when I'm afraid of taking some leap or another, I always make it out safely in the end.

fullmoonlibra

Jupiter transit is now conjunct my AC in 12th house trine natal Uranus.
Exact until the end of January 2015!

I will share my experiences :sideways:

..to be continued :alien:

arnysv

I have Jupiter sextil Uran and reception between Jupiter and Uran. I have Jupiterr in Aquarius and 5th house. Jupiter is rulerer of my 3th house. Uran iin Sagittarius and 3th house an rules of my 5th house.

Last edited:

ukdesifem

I have the square.

I find it's good and bad. The bad is that I do feel a bit isolated in acheiving goals.

The good is this drives me to succeed. and eventually I get my own way in that. :biggrin:

astro_novice

You guys just found this out just now?!

Jupiter/Uranus aspect is always lucky. But the "luckiness" will manifest in different ways, depending on the house and the (exactness) of the aspects.

Square will have a lot of excitement and/or tension to it.

I haven't been able to decode the exact nature of conjunction.

Natal aspects will be powerful throughout the entire life. But I don't think it would work for minor aspects. Sextile still works though.

There is a reason that I stated on my site that you can get lucky for about 5 times in your life.

Think about it.

Actually, there is a little bit more, but you would need to know when to find it.

astro_novice

By the way, my site (in my signature) won't exist probably next month. I can't earn enough to pay for hosting fee, and I'm shutting it down. If anyone sees my post next month, just FYI.

Actually, your lottery winning amount would depend on both the natal and transit aspects. Most of time however would be zero. It will really take some luck for that.

tippayachat

Nowadays, I'm involved with a couple of years older people who have an Uranus transit to their natal Jupiter.
This transit interested me, because these person somehow, suddenly changed their mind set, their life and they are going to the trip of their dreams..
I was jealous an curious at the same time.
I looked at my own natal chart, and for future and past transits, if I have some awesome Jupiter-Uranus aspects..
Natally I've found my Jupiter Pisces (7th) square Uranus rx Sagi (4th) ..
I've got interested more..
And have searche some interesting articles I wanted yo share..

Did you for example know that famous people have aspects between Jupiter-Uranus too? Sudden luck!

http://astrotrends.net/newsletters/positive/jupiter-uranus

http://astrofix.net/2011/04/23/jupiteruranus-aspects/

Please share your experiences
i born 23 july 1986 1:42 Nakhonsawan Thailand. I have jupiter square uranus in natal chart. i sudden know myself be soulmate of superstar korea. i try tell him by expand with astrology uranian almost 5 years. but not succeed. My jupiter in 11th house (owner 7th house) and my uranus in 7th house(owner 10th house)

Last edited: