will i ever get married and when?

deb80

i was trying so hard to understand all the things that u have posted in the site but no luck what so ever i couldn't understand if there is a marriage indicator in my chart!!!
can anyone help me out ?tell me what u think about my chart!

Last edited:

deb80

i was trying so hard to understand all the things that u have posted in the site but no luck what so ever i couldn't understand if there is a marriage indicator in my chart!!!

Attachments

• astro_w2at_01_despoina_athanasiadi_hp.61120.15480.gif
    astro_w2at_01_despoina_athanasiadi_hp.61120.15480.gif
    55.1 KB · Views: 33
  • astro_52gw_01_despoina_athanasiadi_2013525.41285.18659.jpg
    astro_52gw_01_despoina_athanasiadi_2013525.41285.18659.jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 29
Last edited:

VRX

You posted your question in the wrong section of the forums. I am new in astrology but i had a quick look at your chart and according to the theory where the sun has to make an applying aspect to the outer planets to indicate a marriage possibility, you do have that. Your Sun is making an applying conjunction to Saturn, meaning that you could get married to someone a little older than yourself. As to when that will happen, you have to look at your progressions.

deb80

thank u so muchhhhhhhhhhhh for looking at my chart!!!!!honestly thanks for giving me a hope!!!couple years ago i had my chart looked and they told me that by 2012 i will be married but that didn't happen and i cant say i have a lot of luck in love !so i was worried!!!i will post my progressions to take a look at it if u want!(i tried to delete the post but i couldn't i know i shouldn't have posted it here)

Attachments

• astro_52gw_01_despoina_athanasiadi_2013525.41285.18659.jpg
    astro_52gw_01_despoina_athanasiadi_2013525.41285.18659.jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 20

VRX

I think the astrologer told you that you will get married by 2012 because your progressed moon was in your 7th house of relationships and marriage. I don't know if that was his way of thinking, but i have learned that in astrology we never take only one indication for certainty. Many signs have to appear to be sure, let alone for something as important as marriage. Anyway, here is what i found looking at your progressions:

By the end of June, your progressed moon, which is now in pisces, will move on to aries, a more independent sign. More specifically when pr. moon enters aries, we have newfound courage. We focus on new beginnings, fresh starts, and new projects, because we now feel motivated in these directions.
At the end of this year, your progressed Venus enters the second natal house. When planets change houses and signs, there is a small or big change happening in our lives, depending of course on the overall chart, transits and progressions.

Your progressed Moon will trine your natal Venus in about 9-10 months. Now, Moon-Venus is for falling in love (and being in the mood for love). Your Moon will also opposite your natal Mercury and Pluto for a few months, making things happen.

At the same time, your progressed Sun is about to change sign and move to Scorpio, meaning a new cycle will begin. Sun changing sign is a big one. I found this text on the internet: It is often a rather critical year in which many changes occur. When the progressed Sun changes signs, there is usually a very clear change in a person's general orientation and responses to his/her environment. Plenty of real-life events are possible (such as relocation, a new job in a new field, etc.), but the common theme is starting fresh—"out with the old and in with the new"—and a marked change in the outlook and attitudes of an individual. Before the progressed Sun changes signs, there can be some fear and dread—even a feeling that things are being "taken" from us.

Your Progressed Ascendant will conjunct your natal Sun in about 2 years: You can achieve a lot during that time. It can even be good for relationships too.

Your progressed Venus will conjunct Jupiter in about 2 years. Venus-Jupiter is perfect for celebrations. Plus, progressed Venus will trine your natal midheaven.

You may want to read this: http://astropost.blogspot.gr/2011/01/love-and-venus-in-progressed-chart.html

All these indications don't necessarily have to do with love or marriage, they just show that things or situations are likely to change. Plus, natal and progressed charts show only possibilities, they don't have the power to make anything develop if we don't act on our own. Astrology can indicate a lot of stuff but WE are the ones who can make things happen. This is where my knowledge in astrology ends and i can't help you any further.
I hope you the best!

Angels

ofcourse you will :)

you may get married this year :)

Angels

Distance btw your venus and pluto is 33 which means at ur 33 years of age possibility you will have a love marriage.

Angels

GOOD LUCK!! :joyful:

hopefully before sept ;)

you know what i meet my person here lol. actually we both came to find out when we will get married and :D things happened.

I actually started to learn astrology just for him to find out what our charts ment :)

we'll be getting married by dec this year hopefully :love:

Angels

wow thanks a lot!!!!well i would be very happy if i meet someone by this year:):):)

i am not going too deep into it... ill just guide you...

for marriage you need to look are the houses 1,7 & 11 (yourself,partnership&your hopes and wishes)

for when any of the rules come around and align in any of there 3 houses that triggers the marriage :)

so you 7th house falls over pisces/aries ( neptune is just right there) a goo sign

your 11th house cancer/leo (all the planets bunching up there this july)

your 1st house virgo/libra

i feel you may get married between 2013 sept - 2014 sept possible months ( feb/march, july/aug, sept/oct) lets see....

Angels

i just noticed you have got moon in ur 7th house which means...

you are attracted to sensitive people who, quite often, love children :)

there is no real stability in meeting people (people come and go) but encounters are quite cyclic (you meet the same person again after some time, often following a certain cycle)...you tend to attract moody people...you may be attracted to children and/or childish people...you tend to talk to your partner as if you talk to a child (childish, with diminutives and often degrading the other)
there is some calculation in everything you do

deb80

wow!!!!!thats great honestly i wish u all the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:happy::happy:
thanks a lotttttt for taking a look at my charts u gave me hope and thats really important to me!!!!well lets hope that comes true i will write back if i meet anyone;)!!!

Last edited:

Cancer7

Account Closed
Thanks so much for this guide. Im trying to use it for myself. I could use your help.:innocent:
i am not going too deep into it... ill just guide you...

for marriage you need to look are the houses 1,7 & 11 (yourself,partnership&your hopes and wishes)

for when any of the rules come around and align in any of there 3 houses that triggers the marriage :)

so you 7th house falls over pisces/aries ( neptune is just right there) a goo sign

your 11th house cancer/leo (all the planets bunching up there this july)

your 1st house virgo/libra

i feel you may get married between 2013 sept - 2014 sept possible months ( feb/march, july/aug, sept/oct) lets see....

Angels

wow!!!!!thats great honestly i wish u all the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:happy::happy:
thanks a lotttttt for taking a look at my charts u gave me hope and thats really important to me!!!!well lets hope that comes true i will write back if i meet anyone;)!!!

cool ;) even i be really happy if my predctions comes true :D

deb80

ANGEL once again thanks a lot!!
may i ask u something else what should i look in my chart to understand why i keep postpone graduating !!

Angels

seriously i dont know much i would say.

even i am stressed and my heart is haunting for an answer for a emotional pain i am going through btw me and my fiance :crying: if i know all the answers i wouldnt have to be crying right now.

any ways the basic things...each house has a meaning and when you need to look for specific thing in ur life all u need to do is to look at 3 houses mainly

for example if u want to see ur marriage see 1st (your self) 7th (partnership & 11th (house of hopes and wishes)

like the same for education i think the basic education is ur 4th house then the higher education is the 9th house. i am not sure

so u need to see 1st,9th and 11th ??? i belive then also see the current planets placement progression and so on whats having a hard angle and so on...also look for the plant that rules ur educationla house and watch it.

thats all i can help u right now inthis...

i am currently alot disturbed :( and not feeling up to it:crying::crying::crying::crying: just want an answer that my fiance will get back to me and is he gonna leave me :crying::crying::crying::crying::crying:

Cancer7

Account Closed
Sorry to hear that. Your a cancer line me so I know how you feel. I've recently taught myself not to be to clingy. If he wants to talk, he will call. If this was the real thing, he will call and not let it go so easy. Dont over react about the FB post. That shows immaturity, its only social media, dont over react. Trust me, he put the picture up for comments, you cant get mad when someone does comment on his picture. I've dated a few capricorns, they really do nothing me me tho, kinda boring men to me. :alien: Just direct your energy towards something else for a while until he contacts you.
seriously i dont know much i would say.

even i am stressed and my heart is haunting for an answer for a emotional pain i am going through btw me and my fiance :crying: if i know all the answers i wouldnt have to be crying right now.

any ways the basic things...each house has a meaning and when you need to look for specific thing in ur life all u need to do is to look at 3 houses mainly

for example if u want to see ur marriage see 1st (your self) 7th (partnership & 11th (house of hopes and wishes)

like the same for education i think the basic education is ur 4th house then the higher education is the 9th house. i am not sure

so u need to see 1st,9th and 11th ??? i belive then also see the current planets placement progression and so on whats having a hard angle and so on...also look for the plant that rules ur educationla house and watch it.

thats all i can help u right now inthis...

i am currently alot disturbed :( and not feeling up to it:crying::crying::crying::crying: just want an answer that my fiance will get back to me and is he gonna leave me :crying::crying::crying::crying::crying:

deb80

oh my god im so sorry !!!!!unfortunately i can help u with any astrological predictions but honestly if u want to talk and let all the pain out im here 4 u message me anytime u want!!!once again im really sorry!and dont loose hope think positive and everything is going to be ok!!!