Will I have an accident within the next 3 months?

LuzBlanca

Sensitive subject, I know and why I'm I asking that?
Anyhow as I wrote on another post I will be working as a bike courier and need to get into traffic, will be doing this for 40 hours a week.

Before I continue, know that I believe in magick, law of attraction, understand how negative thoughts attract and effect outcomes,
I also believe in talismans.

I'm good a Tarot and I pulled a quite negative card for the future and just trying to see other energies.

Do not be afraid to predispose me into anything! you won't.
I just want some honest opinions of what the chart shows
(new to Astrology and can't really read my chart as accurately as I hope)

I plan on doing talisman magic, candles and the like...
as there is NO option of me not doing this bike courier stuff... I will and must do it.
I am just trying to see energies to know how much cleansing I need to do.

Thank you!!

L3mNwVf.jpg

PurpleReign

Hi,

As a heads up, I’m not as good at horary as many of the other members are, but from what I can tell, no, you won’t have an accident. You’re represented by Saturn and you’re question is about a bike accident, which would be represented by the third house, in your case ruled by Mars. Saturn and Mars do not aspect each other and so I don’t see an accident in your future.

As for tarot, I myself like Lenormand. I’m pretty good with reading Lenormand cards and even I have had a wrong reading in the past. Sometimes the cards can just play a trick on you :p. But seriously, I have had clear card outcomes and then the situation turns out the opposite of how the cards predicted. It happens. Maybe you are subconsciously afraid of an accident occurring (or you wouldn’t have asked or thought about it all) and thus interpreted the card meaning in the worst way because you subconsciously think that will happen anyway. Or if you believe in the powers of cartomancy, maybe the cards just picked up on your energy and that’s why you got the negative card.

In any case, countless people drive or bike every single day under various circumstances and they are perfectly fine. I just drove today. I survived. Saw two people riding their bikes on a busy street, nothing on the news about anyone being hit (thank god). My point is, you will be fine. Just be careful and cautious like any rational and normal human being and you will be fine just like all the others. Don’t let your subconscious weaken your thought process or impede on your rationality.

Best of luck to you!

eekndyn

Sensitive subject, I know and why I'm I asking that?
Anyhow as I wrote on another post I will be working as a bike courier and need to get into traffic, will be doing this for 40 hours a week.

Before I continue, know that I believe in magick, law of attraction, understand how negative thoughts attract and effect outcomes,
I also believe in talismans.

I'm good a Tarot and I pulled a quite negative card for the future and just trying to see other energies.

Do not be afraid to predispose me into anything! you won't.
I just want some honest opinions of what the chart shows
(new to Astrology and can't really read my chart as accurately as I hope)

I plan on doing talisman magic, candles and the like...
as there is NO option of me not doing this bike courier stuff... I will and must do it.
I am just trying to see energies to know how much cleansing I need to do.

Thank you!!

L3mNwVf.jpg

As I tell my kids, its not you I worry about its others. What stands out to me is 7th house. Other people (sun) will aspect transportation. (Mars). And other peoples ground transportation (venus) will also aspects mars. Your tucked in the 12th, a cadet house which strengths are not the strongest. Sun in leo is rather strong, being 3000 pound load. Being in leo,pretty egotistical. So I would say, bike accordingly, not aggressively. Obey all road laws. You will find a creative way ducking and dodging, but always operate within the laws. Saturn is rx going direct mid sept. .carry a save travels talisman and some crystals