Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Horary Astrology > Horary Questions on Medicine and health

Horary Questions on Medicine and health For questions about health, illnesses and recovery, pregnancy and baby gender.


Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Unread 01-31-2018, 11:54 AM
Marizkora Marizkora is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2016
Posts: 52
Pregnacy

Hello everyone,
Please Could someone help me? This is the mature chart asking "when will I get a fullterm pregnancy?"
I have 3 unfulfilled pregnancies in my near future.
In this particular I see the moon strong in the first, venus in aquarius between them no relation.
It troubles me saturn in opposition with moon this has to do with the husband???? may not be related to the subject???? but whats this???? Saturn in 7 th can we read the chart or we are going to judge wrong???
also venus is burned??

The co ruler of the fifth is also mars in his face, but in the other, who makes a view with the moon in 6 years ??? months???
Finally, venus is approaching the midheaven but the sign is quinqux??? so we take it in mind????

The sun is wandering about what this might mean; the sun is the ruler of the third house. but in the eighth .. ..


What I can not understand and honestly will please someone to help me is when do we have collected light and transport ..
Also who are the quick planets ?? everyone before saturn .. ??

and also do we have to notice the lords of hour to answer the horary;
I can not find the rulers of the hour

Thank you so much in advance.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg astro_2at_preg_hr.43077.23425pregn.jpg (46.4 KB, 29 views)

Reply With Quote
  #2  
Unread 02-25-2018, 12:17 PM
astroinfinite astroinfinite is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2018
Posts: 101
Re: Pregnacy

it will start in March, will successfully carry, and wish will be fulfilled at the end of this year.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Unread 03-05-2018, 11:37 AM
Marizkora Marizkora is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2016
Posts: 52
Re: Pregnacy

astroinfinite ?
thank you for your answer , reaaly appreciate, but please tell me which option tell us about that???
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Unread 03-06-2018, 10:59 AM
astroinfinite astroinfinite is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2018
Posts: 101
Re: Pregnacy

Strong Moon is under the powerful influence of Jupiter. So, it is possible.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to astroinfinite For This Useful Post:
Marizkora (03-07-2018)
  #5  
Unread 03-06-2018, 07:39 PM
rafaella's Avatar
rafaella rafaella is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Kangaroo land
Posts: 4,044
Re: Pregnacy

Venus, 5th ruler is combust so makes it difficult to stay pregnant. Moon and Venus do not aspect so when you will have fullterm pregnancy is not really shown. Moon-Mercury opposition is there, maybe some negative tests or news... Moon also trines Mars, which rules the 5th sign so I would also take it to be significator of baby. But Moon aspects it after sign change so I do think there is opportunity for a child but maybe not in the way you think now. It would be an alternative method perhaps or different partner or something different, maybe not with your own eggs etc... some change, or different method...you doing IVF now? If not then try IVF...

Saturn is slowest, Moon is fastest... Moon and Saturn already aspected in the past in the chart.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to rafaella For This Useful Post:
Marizkora (03-07-2018)
  #6  
Unread 03-07-2018, 07:22 AM
astroinfinite astroinfinite is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2018
Posts: 101
Re: Pregnacy

I have to agree with rafaella.

There are some problems due to
- saturn aspect on Moon,
- venus combustion, etc.

And,
Jupiter and Mars influence on Moon makes it possible for a baby boy.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Unread 03-07-2018, 07:20 PM
Marizkora Marizkora is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2016
Posts: 52
Re: Pregnacy

Rafaellla thank you for your response . I can't understand about that change that you mention... I have 3 miscarriages. First physical conception, second with ivf and the third was physical conception..
So the change could be that I think that with ivf could be the solution and maybe a baby would come with physical???
What does mean that Mars is in the Sagittarius???? Sagittarius has to do with donor s eggs ? Could this change be something with the Doctor??? I'm curious about this you said about donors eggs because moon is strong and actually until now we didn't have problem with the eggs.
This news that you said is about what???mercury is the lord of 4rth do something about family or something else????
Thank you in advance
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Unread 03-07-2018, 08:35 PM
rafaella's Avatar
rafaella rafaella is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Kangaroo land
Posts: 4,044
Re: Pregnacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marizkora View Post
Rafaellla thank you for your response . I can't understand about that change that you mention... I have 3 miscarriages. First physical conception, second with ivf and the third was physical conception..
So the change could be that I think that with ivf could be the solution and maybe a baby would come with physical???
What does mean that Mars is in the Sagittarius???? Sagittarius has to do with donor s eggs ? Could this change be something with the Doctor??? I'm curious about this you said about donors eggs because moon is strong and actually until now we didn't have problem with the eggs.
This news that you said is about what???mercury is the lord of 4rth do something about family or something else????
Thank you in advance
I'm thinking Mercury at 8th might be money issues, your partner's money or possessions. I do not know what it can be, but fertility treatments/IVF is not cheap.

Moon is dignified and fertile yes but Venus is combust and not in good sign for it, also Venus squares Jupiter. So the baby is not healthy...With no aspect with Moon I'm not seeing pregnancy as such, fullterm that is. But as I said Moon/Mars aspect can mean a child in a different alternative methods, what that is you will have to explore. Could be surrogacy, a different donor of sperm/egg, even adoption.

Try IVF again, but you need to consult with doctors and do further checks on why you have persistent problems. Do you take any medication or your partner? Have they checked quality of the sperm or the eggs... Also both Moon and Saturn are dignified, this is your significator and his but they are not in aspect and in each others detriment. I find it interesting, don't know but maybe as I said there needs to be further check on the quality of the sperm and the egg, just seems incompatible somehow.

Last edited by rafaella; 03-07-2018 at 08:39 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Unread 03-08-2018, 11:22 AM
tikana's Avatar
tikana tikana is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch, Wales
Posts: 12,743
Re: Pregnacy

I m seeing a preg always have ...just matter of trying ...hang in therr
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Unread 03-08-2018, 12:07 PM
Marizkora Marizkora is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2016
Posts: 52
Quote:
Originally Posted by tikana View Post
I m seeing a preg always have ...just matter of trying ...hang in therr
Tik thank you ❤
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Unread 03-08-2018, 12:08 PM
Marizkora Marizkora is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2016
Posts: 52
Quote:
Originally Posted by rafaella View Post
I'm thinking Mercury at 8th might be money issues, your partner's money or possessions. I do not know what it can be, but fertility treatments/IVF is not cheap.

Moon is dignified and fertile yes but Venus is combust and not in good sign for it, also Venus squares Jupiter. So the baby is not healthy...With no aspect with Moon I'm not seeing pregnancy as such, fullterm that is. But as I said Moon/Mars aspect can mean a child in a different alternative methods, what that is you will have to explore. Could be surrogacy, a different donor of sperm/egg, even adoption.

Try IVF again, but you need to consult with doctors and do further checks on why you have persistent problems. Do you take any medication or your partner? Have they checked quality of the sperm or the eggs... Also both Moon and Saturn are dignified, this is your significator and his but they are not in aspect and in each others detriment. I find it interesting, don't know but maybe as I said there needs to be further check on the quality of the sperm and the egg, just seems incompatible somehow.
Rafaella thank you we will see...I don't know
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Unread 03-08-2018, 04:22 PM
Marizkora Marizkora is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2016
Posts: 52
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marizkora View Post
Rafaella thank you we will see...I don't know
Dear Rafaella thank you again for your reading ..I was at work and it was really difficult to write in the forum.
I have some serious questions. Despite the hard situation me and my husband live I m really interested to learn some things about astrology so to read myself a chart.
So please it will be appreciated to help me understand the way a prognosis comes out..
When you say that there us something strange about are egg and the sperm my mind went to antiparatric cells.. I dont know exactly the expression in English. Means exactly that you mentioned : for some reason the egg don't accept the sperm so it goes away.
This in my situation we have checked and is not exists. Because we are doing excellent bkastocysts without chromosomal problems. And these we do know because we checked the embryo after the miscarriage. The first has something with the heart..the second I suppose that it was my fault because I was not so carefull in the work.. the third was a mystery too..
The eggs are checked despite om old ..
The sperm had some crashes and is not the amount that we expected but with antioxidants and vitamins we fix it so the last pregnacy was physical.
The only thing that I have I don't know if there is another until now is the thyroid. I'm skinny but I have not too good metabolism. Of course I'm taking a pill to correct the thyroid..
Also i must confess that the chart is one of the million charts in going about the issue.
So I don't know if this chart tells us the truth.. Saturn in the 7th I thought it was the astrologer I don't know if it is correct.
Now the huge question is about adoption and surrogacy. I can't understand the reason you come to this conclusion.
We have interrupted Scorpio in the 5 th.so the 5th is very big house..
The co ruler of 5th is in Sagittarius aries in a friendly sign, which traditionally ruled by jupiter and is the 9th house. Has to do with enlargement and the voyages also the religion and out wishes..
So why adoption or surrogacy.. ???
I thought that adoption has some connection with the 11 th house and the Aquarius..
Then if aries was entered Aquarius then I could understand it ..adoption..donors egg or sperm.. also aqurious Uranus science modern techniques yes but now why????
The Scorpio is interrupted .This tells us something going on with the uterus ? Or I'm totally wrong ..?
Your interptation will be helpful.
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Unread 03-08-2018, 04:28 PM
Marizkora Marizkora is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2016
Posts: 52
Re: Pregnacy

I forgot to mention that the eggs until now are in very good quality.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Unread 03-08-2018, 07:57 PM
rafaella's Avatar
rafaella rafaella is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Kangaroo land
Posts: 4,044
Re: Pregnacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marizkora View Post
Dear Rafaella thank you again for your reading ..I was at work and it was really difficult to write in the forum.
I have some serious questions. Despite the hard situation me and my husband live I m really interested to learn some things about astrology so to read myself a chart.
So please it will be appreciated to help me understand the way a prognosis comes out..
When you say that there us something strange about are egg and the sperm my mind went to antiparatric cells.. I dont know exactly the expression in English. Means exactly that you mentioned : for some reason the egg don't accept the sperm so it goes away.
This in my situation we have checked and is not exists. Because we are doing excellent bkastocysts without chromosomal problems. And these we do know because we checked the embryo after the miscarriage. The first has something with the heart..the second I suppose that it was my fault because I was not so carefull in the work.. the third was a mystery too..
The eggs are checked despite om old ..
The sperm had some crashes and is not the amount that we expected but with antioxidants and vitamins we fix it so the last pregnacy was physical.
The only thing that I have I don't know if there is another until now is the thyroid. I'm skinny but I have not too good metabolism. Of course I'm taking a pill to correct the thyroid..
Also i must confess that the chart is one of the million charts in going about the issue.
So I don't know if this chart tells us the truth.. Saturn in the 7th I thought it was the astrologer I don't know if it is correct.
Now the huge question is about adoption and surrogacy. I can't understand the reason you come to this conclusion.
We have interrupted Scorpio in the 5 th.so the 5th is very big house..
The co ruler of 5th is in Sagittarius aries in a friendly sign, which traditionally ruled by jupiter and is the 9th house. Has to do with enlargement and the voyages also the religion and out wishes..
So why adoption or surrogacy.. ???
I thought that adoption has some connection with the 11 th house and the Aquarius..
Then if aries was entered Aquarius then I could understand it ..adoption..donors egg or sperm.. also aqurious Uranus science modern techniques yes but now why????
The Scorpio is interrupted .This tells us something going on with the uterus ? Or I'm totally wrong ..?
Your interptation will be helpful.
well there is obviously something not going right, either with the sperm or the egg, because you've had 3 misscarriages. So there is an issue, what I see is the baby combust in Aqua conjunct SN, not doing well at all. Moon and Saturn, you and your partner in mutual negative reception yet both dignified. So in context of the question, I think there is some incompatibility even though on their own the sperm and egg seem to be of good quality. I'm not a medical professional so I cannot say what exactly is the issue.

Adoption or surrogacy is one of the suggestions, (btw Mars rules the 11th). However I'm not looking specifically adoption. What I see from the chart is that Moon does not make aspects to the 5th ruler. Your question - will I have fullterm pregnancy? No. I do not see it as things are now. No aspect to Venus. But Mars is 5th sign, so somehow a child is still involved. In what manner, I cannot say. Is it adoption, or surrogacy, or different sperm/egg donor/partner...or perhaps some other possibility which has not been considered such as a different fertility method? Who knows. There will be change/alternative method that's what I'm certain of.

I understand this is a sensitive issue and any negative interpretation is difficult to accept. So take what you want from my interpretation and discard the rest. But you also need to be realistic about the possibilities. You have no issues getting pregnant, as I can see with well dignified fertile Moon. But the issue is maintaining pregnancy and having healthy baby. So I guess it is possible some issue with womb, Scorpio rules over the womb and reproductive organs. Jupiter in Scorpio square Venus may suggest hostile environment for the baby, and notice mutual reception between 5th and 6th lords (Mars/Jupiter). 6th is house of illness.

You might have asked this question many times, but the answer doesn't change much from different charts. If one chart shows a no, the next will show the same. But it is advisable to consult the first chart, or the chart which was asked when the querent really had a burning need to know.

anyway, I do hope you will find solutions to this issue soon. All the best!
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Unread 03-08-2018, 08:30 PM
Marizkora Marizkora is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2016
Posts: 52
Re: Pregnacy

Rafaella now I understand and I'm learning. And thank you .Yes mars is the Lord of 11th also. I haven't notice it how silly am I..

The only change I m sure of is the doctor..

There are some cells in the uterus called natural killers ...
If a woman has too many of them then the environment is hostile and could definitely kill the embryo.

There is something that came out from this chart. Thank you for your interptation .
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Marizkora For This Useful Post:
rafaella (03-08-2018)
  #16  
Unread 03-08-2018, 08:44 PM
Marizkora Marizkora is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2016
Posts: 52
Re: Pregnacy

Hope that illness doesn't have to do with cancer( jupiter ..surrogacy... ) because I'm freak out now for real .
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Unread 03-08-2018, 09:23 PM
rafaella's Avatar
rafaella rafaella is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Kangaroo land
Posts: 4,044
Re: Pregnacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marizkora View Post
Hope that illness doesn't have to do with cancer( jupiter ..surrogacy... ) because I'm freak out now for real .
No...Don't start imagining things...6th is house of illness, doesn't mean you will get ill, its about how the baby is doing, leading to miscarriage.

Now take a break from horary... don't start getting overly obsessed.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
pregnacy

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT. The time now is 10:18 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2005-2018, AstrologyWeekly.com. Boards' structure and all posts are property of AstrologyWeekly.com and their respective creators. No part of the messages sent on these boards may be copied without their owners' explicit consent.