Terrible luck with guys

8thstellium

My long term serious relationship ended 4 years ago. During the four years I wasn't looking, i wasn't forcing myself to like or marry anyone nor was I hoping to find anyone. I made peace with myself.
Now after 4 years, I liked another guy at work, an American.
My ex and this guy are both serious, decent, and intelligent guys who are well liked by everyone. They are good people. They are also hard to read and difficult to understand.
Anyway, I dont have any luck with guys. Anybody or anything i like goes away faster. People that are interested in me turn their backs once I reciprocate.
I know there are lot of afflictions in my chart including 7th lord Venus in 8th between malefics, 9th lord in 8th.
But is this bad luck going to continue?
Is everything/everyone i like never going to stay in my life?

I am not easily attracted to someone so it's difficult for me to move on from one guy to another easily like it is the trend these days. The guys I am naturally attracted to are not jerks so I cant even say "he is a jerk" and move on. They are good people. It seems like it's my bad luck that never lets things happen.

Thanks.

Last edited:

Virinchi

It would help more if that new guy's TOB is known..
But in general, he doesn't look to stay with you for long time.

Back to your chart : You will ultimately marry the one you love (or the one who loved you back) but not much satisfaction in married life.
Few helpful transits can help you find some satisfaction in relations in 2015-16 but again from 2017, setbacks continue.

8thstellium

Virinchi,
First thank you for your help.
Do you say he doesn't plan to stay long because of my chart and my current running AD? Or based on his chart?
Also actually he and I are not together at all. Relationship never stared.
Is the relief in relationships from Aug 2015 when my Jupiter AD starts?

mathur_dinesh

You are experiencing the major-period of Saturn from March 1999. It lasts for 19 years. So it will continue till March 2018.
Taurus governs long term relationships and marriage in your chart. Venus is related to Mars and Saturn in the chart indicating possibility of disagreement and separation in long term relationships. This causes unhappiness as the Sun occupies the seventh house having Taurus.
The current sub-period is that of Rahu in the major-period of Saturn. Rahu is placed in the eleventh house from Saturn and its dispositor is with Venus in the birth chart. Rahu occupies the seventh navamsha from Saturn. Therefore the sub-period of Rahu should give favourable results relating to long term relationship. This sub-period continues till August 2015.
The next sub-period of Jupiter will stabilize matters in this regard.:smile:

8thstellium

Dinesh ji,
I know its impossible to exactly to tell If it will be this guy or not, but do you know if it will go forward with this guy? will my partner be Indian or foreigner?
So the bad luck in relations will end once mercury MD starts?
Thank you for your reply.

mathur_dinesh

I will not hazard a guess on this. It is not possible to say that you will have a long term relationship with this American.
I have said that matters would start looking up with the sub-period of Rahu and in the Jupiter sub-period it is likely that you will tie the knot. I did not say that you have to wait till Mercury major-period.
There is a possibility that you may marry a foreigner.

kshantaram

Premium Member
reyrpm

My long term serious relationship ended 4 years ago. During the four years I wasn't looking, i wasn't forcing myself to like or marry anyone nor was I hoping to find anyone. I made peace with myself.

Now after 4 years, I liked another guy at work, an American.

My ex and this guy are both serious, decent, and intelligent guys who are well liked by everyone. They are good people. They are also hard to read and difficult to understand.

Anyway, I dont have any luck with guys. Anybody or anything i like goes away faster. People that are interested in me turn their backs once I reciprocate.

I know there are lot of afflictions in my chart including 7th lord Venus in 8th between malefics, 9th lord in 8th.

But is this bad luck going to continue?

Is everything/everyone i like never going to stay in my life?

I am not easily attracted to someone so it's difficult for me to move on from one guy to another easily like it is the trend these days. The guys I am naturally attracted to are not jerks so I cant even say "he is a jerk" and move on. They are good people. It seems like it's my bad luck that never lets things happen.

Thanks.

charts : natal, synastry chart, ???

8thstellium

If you want me to create the charts instead please let me know whether you would like me to use topo or geo and using which ayanamsa, north or South Indian style.

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

8thstellium

I tried a couple of times in Astro.com, selected Lahiri, geometric and everything but still the chart showwn at the end is circular.
I'll try again tonight. But if I don't get it, thanks anyway for acknowledging.

Thanks...

Last edited:

kshantaram

Premium Member
reyrpm :

moons gemini-aries 3/11 from each other mutually inclined
but unfriendly signs lords mer-aries.
aries placed 11th from moon and good, but unfriendly signs,
covertly supportive relationship sans full affinity.

gemini curious, analytical, good at information processing,
confused decision making.
moon-mer-venus gemini artistic aptitudes.

moon aries intelligent, action oriented, attention seeking,
impulsive, prone to anger.

your natal sun-mars 7th separative tendencies,
venus lord 7th over 8th ill health of spouse.
mars lord 6th over 7th impacting career-relationship.
sun 7th seeking well placed person in life.
sun-mars taurus aptitude for hotel management,
food processing, etc.

currently your jup transit cancer 2nd from moon gemini for family-finances,
good for marriage prospects. jup lord 7th for marriage-relationship.
rahu transit friendly virgo 4th tending to foreign lands.
natal rahu 9th foreign travels, need for pilgrimage.
secular attitude towards religion-spirituality.

could be inclined to north-west continents, countries, states,
towns, north-west townships, etc.
cancer inimical for scorpio asc under stress however.

his jupiter transit cancer 4th from moon sq under challenge not as effective,
but trine sun-mer-mars-venus pisces 12th for foreign lands, spirituality, artistic aptitudes,
inclined to medicine-surgery/plastic surgery etc perhaps, natal jup aspect own pisces.
venus lord 7th for marriage elevated over pisces 12th trine jup transit cancer now.

his ketu now transit pisces 12th tending to impact health-expenses etc
prone to pain-injury-surgery-accidents protected by trine aspect from jup till mid-015.

venus elevated pisces selfless attitudes, mer pisces debilated emotional and confused,
venus elevated hence mer debilation cancelled gradual growth in aptitudes, foreign lands, etc

both rahu cancer seeking sensitivity and perceptive,
while ketu cap tending to be inherently practical, ambitious, hardworking.

your natal ketu 3rd could tend to be impulsive in action, prone to accidents,
separative towards siblings.

both jup-sat conjunct, economical attitude, research aptitude.
sat retro towards enemy sign leo -
could tend to be individualistic, autocratic.
jup-sat virgo perfectionist, critical thinking-attitude,
good for quality control, audit roles, etc.

his jup-sat critical virgo 5th for education-romance etc.

your sat lord 9th from moon tending to late settlement in life at 36+ thumb rule,
sat virgo 4th detached from father physically/psychological, away from father.

natal cancer inimical for scorpio asc luck etc under stress-delay.
9th moon negating to 8th, negating luck, may be not enough support from father.
moon-mer-venus gemini 8th analytical research- forensic psychometrics etc

your sag-jup 7th inimical for gemini moon stress-delay in career-relationship,
jup-sat virgo 4th impacting domestic comforts-peace-property matters.

his acq-sat inimical for moon aries/asc stress-delays in income-gains-friendships etc,
inimical sat virgo 5th education-romance-children-position under stress-delay.
retro sat over leo 4th enemy sign impacting domestic comforts-peace-property matters.

your lords 1/7 mer-jup from moon over gemini-virgo sq same lords ok,
intellectual challenge in relationship-marriage.

he lords 1/7 mars-venus from moon both over pisces, venus elevated,
seeking union in relationship and passionate,
venus selfless attitude, mer emotional.
sun-mars-mer-venus over wise-sensitive-ethical-spiritual pisces.

moons unfriendly gemini-aries not compatible basic first step.
both jup-sat virgo/leo critical-individualistic thinking,
could impact romance and mutual domestic peace probably.

while both rahu-cancer seek sensitivity in life
but ketu cap inherently practical in approach.

jup cancer 2nd/4th transits from moon favoruable for marriage these months
jup mid-course till mid-feb,
jupiter transit cancer trine his 7th lord venus pisces 12th to watch with hope.

hope generic observations-inputs enable reflect, pick as relevant,

wishing well,

kshantaram

ps : pl correct charts to vedic sidereal whole signs/not sidereal placidus

Last edited:

8thstellium

Thank you very much. That must have taken so much time and I really appreciate it. I read the post but will read it again tomorrow clearly and provide feedback like you requested.

8thstellium

reyrpm :

you have sun-mars taurus 12th tending to foreign lands, high expenses, prone to high anger, etc.

Not sure I understand. I have Sun/Mars in Taurus but in 7th.Not in 12th.

natal sun-mars 7th separative tendencies

So every relationship i get in to will end?

mars lord 6th over 7th impacting career-relationship.

Both career and relationships?

sun 7th seeking well placed person in life.

Guys I am attracted to turn out to be intelligent. I dont do this intentionally. For ex, this guy I though he only had a bachelors and that too in BA but much later found that he was on the Dean's list (honor roll) and studied Physics, not just communications.

sun-mars taurus aptitude for hotel management, food processing, etc.

I am in IT/Health Insurance.

rahu transit friendly virgo 4th tending to foreign lands. natal rahu 9th foreign travels, need for pilgrimage.

I live in the USA.

secular attitude towards religion-spirituality.
Dont know what it means. But I do pooja daily at home.

could be inclined to north-west continents, countries, states, towns, north-west townships, etc. cancer inimical for scorpio asc under stress however.

I live in North America but currently living in a south eastern state of America, north side of the city though.

his jup transit 3rd from moon taurus trine aspect 7th scorpio protective of relationship, trine sun-mer-mars-venus pisces 11th for gains-friendships, artistic aptitudes, inclined to medicine-surgery/plastic surgery etc perhaps, gains therefrom. natal jup aspect own pisces 11th.

He is Health Insurance industry just like me.

his ketu now transit pisces 11th tending to impact income-friendships protected by trine aspect from jup till mid-015. moon- transit sat opp taurus-scorpio under stress-worry. rahu transit friendly virgo 5th involving foreigner in romance-relationship. his natal 7th lord mars over pisces 11th gains through spouse, currently jup cancer trine aspect mars 11th promoting friendships-relationship.

his sun 11th inclined to gains from govt-corporates-socially well placed contacts.

Yeah. Agree.

venus elevated pisces selfless attitudes, mer pisces debilated emotional and confused,

Dont know.

both rahu cancer seeking sensitivity and perceptive, ketu cap tending to be inherently practical, ambitious, hardworking.

If this is about him, I dont know that much about him but could be true.

your natal ketu 3rd could tend to be impulsive in action, prone to accidents, separative towards siblings.

both jup-sat conjunct, economical attitude, research aptitude. sat retro towards enemy sign leo - could tend to be individualistic, autocratic. jup-sat virgo perfectionist, critical thinking-attitude, good for quality control, audit roles, etc.

Does "both" mean he and I both? They had us take a personality test at work and we both got kind of same result - kind of.

your sat lord 9th from moon tending to late settlement in life at 36+ thumb rule, sat virgo 4th detached from father physically/psychological, away from father.

I left home very early right after high school.

natal cancer inimical for scorpio asc luck etc under stress-delay.
True. I have no luck in anything.

9th moon negating to 8th, negating luck, may be not enough support from father.
Not true. My dad supports EVERYTHING I do/want.

sag 7th inimical for gemini moon stress-delay in career-relationship, jup-sat virgo 4th impacting domestic comforts-peace-property matters.

Is this for him or me?
he cap-sat 9th late settlement again,

cap inimical for taurus asc stress-delays in luck etc, inimical sat virgo 5th education-romance-children-position under stress-delay. jup lord 8th over 5th. retro sat over leo 4th enemy sign impacting domestic comforts-peace-property matters.

your lords 1/7 mer-jup from moon over gemini-virgo sq same lords ok, intellectual challenge in relationship-marriage.

Is this synastry?

he lords 1/7 venus-mars from moon both over pisces, venus elevated, seeking union in relationship and passionate, venus selfless attitude, mer emotional. sun-mars-mer-venus over wise-sensitive-ethical-spiritual pisces.

I am confused. Is this his chart again or synastry?

moons friendly gemini-taurus compatible first step. his asc not known, no birth time.

sat both lord 9th from moon delayed luck and settlement. jup-sat virgo critical thinking-attitudes, sat retro towards enemy sign leo individualistic-autocratic style probably, mutually inclined, but could be challenging relationship to manage effectively in awareness.

Synastry or his chart or mine?

jup cancer 2nd/3rd transits from moon favoruable for marriage these months jup mid-course till mid-feb, watch with hope.
What is jup mid-course??

hope generic observations-inputs enable reflect, pick as relevant,

could share specific feedbacks in agreement/disagreements.

wishing well,

kshantaram

ps : pl correct charts to vedic sidereal whole signs/not placidus

Bottom line?

Are we going to have any relationship? How does he feel about me? Any chance he is already in a relationship with someone else?

Thanks for your time and efforts.

Last edited:

kshantaram

Premium Member
Not sure I understand. I have Sun/Mars in Taurus but in 7th.Not in 12th.

12TH FROM MOON GEMINI MENTIONED/TO READ IN CONTEXT PLEASE!

So every relationship i get in to will end?

NOT NECESSARILY, TO BE AWARE

Both career and relationships?

7TH HOUSE FOR CAREER SUPPORT/10TH FROM 10TH, RELATIONSHIP

Dont know what it means. But I do pooja daily at home.

SECULAR RESPECTING ALL RELIGIONS, NOT STAUNCH

If this is about him, I dont know that much about him but could be true.

BOTH RAHU-KETU CANCER-CAP AXIS

Does "both" mean he and I both? They had us take a personality test at work and we both got kind of same result - kind of.

YES JUP-SAT CONJUNCT VIRGO, SAT RETRO

Is this synastry? NATAL CHARTS

I am confused. Is this his chart again or synastry?

moons friendly gemini-taurus compatible first step.
his asc not known, no birth time.

Synastry or his chart or mine?

WHY CONFUSE, HAVE CLARIFIED FROM MOON/NATAL CHART ETC

What is jup mid-course??

JUP IN THE MIDDLE OF IT'S TRANSIT OVER A SIGN

Bottom line?

Are we going to have any relationship? How does he feel about me?
Any chance he is already in a relationship with someone else?

MOONS GEMINI-TAURUS BASICALLY COMPATIBLE,

JUP-SAT VIRGO/LEO CRITICAL ATTITUDES ETC, DEPENDS ON WHAT YOU ARE LOOKING FOR AND CAN TOLERATE, INTERPRETATIONS PROVIDED FOR REFLECTIONS

HE VENUS PISCES ELEVATED SELFLESS ATTITUDE, MER PISCES EMOTIONAL, PISCES PLANETS WISE AND SENSITIVE, SPIRITUAL-ETHICAL OUTLOOK

Thanks for your time and efforts.

VEDIC SYNASTRY NEEDS NAKSHATRAS, MOON SIGNS, ASCENDANTS, WHICH YOU WOULD BE AWARE AS AN INDIAN ALL THE MORE.

NO SYNASTRY ANALYSIS NEEDED IF PEOPLE ARE IN LOVE AND COMMITTED TO ACCEPT EACH OTHER COME WHAT MAY! SYNASTRY COMES INTO PICTURE IF IN DOUBT, UNKNOWN PERSONS NOT YET DECIDED TO GO AHEAD WITH MARRIAGE. GENERAL INTERPRETATIONS MORE FOR PERSONAL AWARENESS AND MUTUAL EFFECTIVE TOLERANCE.

hope the clarifications help take a preliminary view to begin with.

kshantaram

8thstellium

His bday is on 6th n not 7th April.
I'm terribly sorry abt this but like I mentioned earlier I haven't known him for long and did not remember the actual date.
How much does ths impact the original compatibility prediction?

kshantaram

Premium Member
His bday is on 6th n not 7th April.
I'm terribly sorry abt this but like I mentioned earlier I haven't known him for long and did not remember the actual date.
How much does ths impact the original compatibility prediction?

could correct the chart accordingly.

could have double checked for the date before posting.
calls for time and effort to read a chart,

even a few mins in time could alter the lagna, moon's position, etc etc
especially a border case.

this is not a chat forum!

ks

8thstellium

Moon was in the same sign, Taurus, the whole day.
I don't think anything changes and I anyway didn't/don't know his birth time and no predictions were based on Lagna, Nakshatra etc so it should not be a problem.
Attached his chart and synastry again.

Although I am thinking if this will help at all since we are not even in a relationship and it's not for an alliance brought by parents.
It's just someone I am interested in and it's not possible to exactly say, according to astrology, if there is anything going to happen with this person in particular.

Last edited:

kshantaram

Premium Member
his chart now moon aries,

synastry chart, moons cancer-taurus

in place of moons gemini-taurus earlier chart/seems deleted
not available for reference???

things look strange!!!

what is correct, his moon aries or moon taurus for the new birth date???

how come moons cancer-taurus now???
in place of moons gemini-taurus earlier synastry chart

and you say nothing changes, and since lagna etc not analysed,
nothing much to worry or to comment upon the change of date.

things look clumsy,

wishing you well,

seems a mere forum exercise as you tend to imply,

since parents have not brought this alliance,
neither yourself seem so keen as understood here.

moons gemini-aries unfriendly lords mer-mars not compabtile though could be inclined, being 3/11 frome each other

moons cancer-taurus semi-friendly lords moon-venus again not much compatible though could be inclined, 3/11

and you not much change, i did not understand things perhaps???

while moons change from taurus he to aries, and yourself gemini to cancer,
different charts different things, and earlier chart deleted.....for ref

ks

8thstellium

Shantaram Ji,
I did not change my chart. All that changed is his DOB and I did he chart using "Whole House" like you suggested in your original reply couple of days ago. I think earlier it was Placidus or Default.

My moon is In Gemini. I am very certain about it.

I don't know why it is showing as Cancer.
This time attaching my chart and Synastry agian. His chart can be referred from the above post.

Last edited:

8thstellium

May be my chart was default and his was whole signs and so synastry got messed up. To be honest, Astro.com is very confusing for me.
I attached my chart using whole signs and synastry again above.

But the good thing is Moon was in Aries the whole day so at least the moon chart should be correct!.

Thanks and I do not mean to cause extra work. It was an honest mistake.

Last edited: