Question about Conjunction

Lulu-B

I have heard somewhere a long time ago if planets are at the same degree of different signs may consider them as if conjunct. What do you all think?
Also, I have read that parellels are considered like conjunctions as well. Why is this? and, if this is so, what would a contr-parellel be like, an opposition?
I am curious because I have Neptune 18 Sag, Uranus 18 Scorpio, and Pluto 18 Libra and wonder if I should read about conjunctions for these, or if I am just thinking too far into things.

PlutonianPrincess

I have heard somewhere a long time ago if planets are at the same degree of different signs may consider them as if conjunct. What do you all think?
Also, I have read that parellels are considered like conjunctions as well. Why is this? and, if this is so, what would a contr-parellel be like, an opposition?
I am curious because I have Neptune 18 Sag, Uranus 18 Scorpio, and Pluto 18 Libra and wonder if I should read about conjunctions for these, or if I am just thinking too far into things.

No, IMO, that is not and should not be considered the same operating form as a Conjunction. It makes for exact angles, Trines, Squares, Opps, Sextiles, etc... And the degrees are indications of functions as well. But I personally would never consider the same degrees as a Conjunction of sorts.