My Natal. Transits Progressions, Solar Return Chart

Lanie

Hi Guys ! I am new to predictive astrology but want so much to know about what is suggested in my chart. I have had the worst years of my life financially , love and health. I would like to know what this year and the coming years bring me in my finance.love and health area Anything that can help me.I hope somebody will be kind enough to read my chart.Thank you very much!

Attachments

• SA.jpg
    SA.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 27
  • SA 1.jpg
    SA 1.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 24
  • My Chart.jpg
    My Chart.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 26

aldebaran

I would guess you had perhaps a beggining of fast changes in your career/serious part of life since end of April, those changes will keep going and althought sometimes a little drastic, they will open new doors for you, and will probably bring at the end much expansion.

About relationships, I would suppose a drastic moment of new open doors(be it for a new relationship, be it for an embetterment of one that you will already have) from around may 2020 - beggining 2021, but the situations that will trigger those "new airs" might start sooner (Saturn is coming to your Juno soon, for example).

Lanie

I would guess you had perhaps a beggining of fast changes in your career/serious part of life since end of April, those changes will keep going and althought sometimes a little drastic, they will open new doors for you, and will probably bring at the end much expansion.

About relationships, I would suppose a drastic moment of new open doors(be it for a new relationship, be it for an embetterment of one that you will already have) from around may 2020 - beggining 2021, but the situations that will trigger those "new airs" might start sooner (Saturn is coming to your Juno soon, for example).
Thank you ! Can you elaborate more on this specially about work or business, what most likely should i get into. How about the house where we live.Will the owner ask us to leave? What about the relative's owner who has been back stabbing me and my family.Do you see any health issues within my family.In relationship, do you see an ex coming back?Sorry for the many questions.

detectahead

At 48 years of age you haven't gotten"into anything?" Presently your work concerns what? The reason I say this is because most individuals at this stage in life have discovered what they like as far as work or career are concerned.
Cancer sun in 12th with ruler moon in 1st. I would describe you as one being sensitive and who expresses their emotions openly. With Moon in Leo first house you most likely will work with the public or women in some way.
Short order cook comes to mind for here waitresses are usually women. Child or day care or involvement with children and teaching. Sun in 12th, swim instructor? Do you work with paint or paint homes? With mars/Neptune in 4th be careful of chemical fires or deception within the home.
Tired, going to bed

Indeed I Dream

Your unaspected planets: Venus is unaspeted. This means you are either very Venusian or not at all Venusian. Are you artistic at all?

Sun in the 12th house likes dark dreams. You surely are a dark dreamer! :) ...

Venus in the 10th house likes to be productive. Do you?

Mars is nearly Scorpio in Sagittarius, this means you're a very strong woman.
All in all this chart is of a grand person.

Saturn is in the 9th house. Religion. what can you tell me about your religion?

aldebaran

Thank you ! Can you elaborate more on this specially about work or business, what most likely should i get into.

Unfortunately I'm not being able to answer your questions, a more experiencied astrologer might be able to help better.

As for your house, the only thing I could note was a recent trine of Saturn to your Moon/Ascendant. Saturn probably made you see "reality" about life in general(Ascendant) and house(Moon) issues, and this makes you want to take your ground for yourself and make everything from now on more grounded. This can be a difficult transit with good results, once it's in a certain sense good to be aware of anything that is not well grounded in ourlives that can prejudice us. I can't tell what will happen in the future, but you can see that the trine of Saturn already ended a few time ago, so perhaps it warned you about certain things that with "patience, realism, applicated inteligence and balance, even a bit of non-emotional, non-personal behavior" (Saturn atributes) you'll be able to solve.

I really wish to everything be fine with you, your family and your house, and unfortunately I could not see more specific things.

About relationship I think there will be major changes/transformations in more and less 2020, this can include both personal relations and also public image and bussiness relations.

Lanie

Your unaspected planets: Venus is unaspeted. This means you are either very Venusian or not at all Venusian. Are you artistic at all?

Sun in the 12th house likes dark dreams. You surely are a dark dreamer! :) Venus in the 10th house likes to be productive. Do you?
Mars is nearly Scorpio in Sagittarius, this means you're a very strong woman.
All in all this chart is of a grand person.
Saturn is in the 9th house. Religion. what can you tell me about your religion?

Is my Venus opposite Mars not an aspect? I am artistic, i make poems, i sing and dance I use to be an actress in different plays in school. I even won in declamation contests.
I am a dreamer but not a dark dreamer .
I think i am strong being a single mom and an only child taking care of my parents( prior ) to dads death. Having to experience 6 near fatal asthma attacks and now these strokes. Always finding means so my children can study.
I am a Roman Catholic but not religious.
Thank you!

Lanie

At 48 years of age you haven't gotten"into anything?" Presently your work concerns what? The reason I say this is because most individuals at this stage in life have discovered what they like as far as work or career are concerned.
Cancer sun in 12th with ruler moon in 1st. I would describe you as one being sensitive and who expresses their emotions openly. With Moon in Leo first house you most likely will work with the public or women in some way.
Short order cook comes to mind for here waitresses are usually women. Child or day care or involvement with children and teaching. Sun in 12th, swim instructor? Do you work with paint or paint homes? With mars/Neptune in 4th be careful of chemical fires or deception within the home.
Tired, going to bed

Thank you ! I am not working at this time just had a mild stroke 3x , Prior to this i had a small business but when my father got sick and died i got bankrupt.I used to work in marketing . Yes i am a sensitive person. I usually do volunteer work, teaching or taking care of children. Thank you for the warning on deceptive people.

Lanie

Unfortunately I'm not being able to answer your questions, a more experiencied astrologer might be able to help better.

As for your house, the only thing I could note was a recent trine of Saturn to your Moon/Ascendant. Saturn probably made you see "reality" about life in general(Ascendant) and house(Moon) issues, and this makes you want to take your ground for yourself and make everything from now on more grounded. This can be a difficult transit with good results, once it's in a certain sense good to be aware of anything that is not well grounded in ourlives that can prejudice us. I can't tell what will happen in the future, but you can see that the trine of Saturn already ended a few time ago, so perhaps it warned you about certain things that with "patience, realism, applicated inteligence and balance, even a bit of non-emotional, non-personal behavior" (Saturn atributes) you'll be able to solve.

I really wish to everything be fine with you, your family and your house, and unfortunately I could not see more specific things.

About relationship I think there will be major changes/transformations in more and less 2020, this can include both personal relations and also public image and bussiness relations.

It's alright! Thank you very much for the help and in finding time to respond.I really hope that these upcoming transits in the coming years will really hep me to get back on my feet again. Its been very hard.As for someone who is always in control of everything and who always had to make all the decisions. Now i feel i lost everything when i lost the people and things that mattered to me the most

Lanie

Thank you to you guys for checking out my chart and shared what know. I deeply appreciate it. I am hoping that the future will be brighter for me and for all of you as well.

Sagittarius Jupiter

Hi Guys ! I am new to predictive astrology but want so much to know about what is suggested in my chart. I have had the worst years of my life financially , love and health. I would like to know what this year and the coming years bring me in my finance.love and health area Anything that can help me.I hope somebody will be kind enough to read my chart.Thank you very much!

:happy:
Sun in Cancer and Moon in Leo:

The perfect chart for a food-maker! Are you into food at all? Sextile Jupiter and Uranus, you are a high dreamer, and intellectual! :)
Sun sextile Pluto: You are very strong! Jupiter and Uranus are in the fourth house from the Sun! (You would like to move to a foreign country!) It brings luck! :)
Neptune in the fifth house brings a lot of joy! In Scorpio it means high emotions and thoughts! :)
Mars in the sixth house in Sag means you're a foreign traveller! :)
Trust your intuition always! :)
Rahu/NN in 9th house from the Sun means you should travel to Germany! :)
Rahu in Pisces means you're a religion seeker galore! :)
Vesta conjunct the Sun in the 1st house means you're a fun person! Full of life! :)
What can you do career-wise? Aries on MC means authoritarian jobs and freedom-thinking jobs! :) Maybe manager or cook! (chef!) :)
Hotel-manager maybe, or grand visionary show man! :)

End.

If you need any advice just message me! :)