Read My Chart Please, Mental Illnesses Aplenty

Lulu-B

Would anyone like to take a crack at reading my chart. I would LOVE it! I have Sun conjunct Neptune. My chart in is my album, but
Dec. 9, 1978 Carmichael, CA 10:38 AM.
Thanks.

Attachments

• Astro1.jpg
    Astro1.jpg
    105.5 KB · Views: 30
Last edited:

Zarathu

Account Closed
Would anyone like to take a crack at reading my chart. I would LOVE it! I have Sun conjunct Neptune. My chart in is my album, but
Dec. 9, 1978 Carmichael, CA 10:38 AM.
Thanks.

Do you have a question? A Full chart reading is to time consuming for someone I don't know and may never hear from again and probably won't even say thank you.

Lulu-B

Maybe just tell me what you think stands out the most in your opinion or if you see something that your experience has shown of a certain aspect or placement. I have various mental illnesses (Neptune's symbol is the same as the symbol for psychiatry) including Bulimia, ADHD, OCD, and bipolar, as far as I know. I have literally lost my sense of reality, believing I was telepathically talking to people at various times in my life among other things. It all started when transiting Pluto conjuncted my Mercury retrograde in 1999. Before that I was super practical. I was very intelligent by some standards.
I would just like to know if anyone finds anything in my chart interesting to talk about. Sorry, my Mercury retro gifts me with terrible communication skills.

Zarathu

Account Closed
Maybe just tell me what you think stands out the most in your opinion or if you see something that your experience has shown of a certain aspect or placement. I have various mental illnesses (Neptune's symbol is the same as the symbol for psychiatry) including Bulimia, ADHD, OCD, and bipolar, as far as I know. I have literally lost my sense of reality, believing I was telepathically talking to people at various times in my life among other things. It all started when transiting Pluto conjuncted my Mercury retrograde in 1999. Before that I was super practical. I was very intelligent by some standards.
I would just like to know if anyone finds anything in my chart interesting to talk about. Sorry, my Mercury retro gifts me with terrible communication skills.

You want to know where your chart shows your mental illness? What is your primary diagnosed illness?

Marinka

It looks like Pluto is going back and forth over your 12th house cusp and will over the next year settle into your 12th. This is going to bring up many previous trials that you have had in your life for re-examination. Think of it as emptying out the closet with the skeletons. At a quick glance, I'm not seeing that you are in a fresh crisis (could be wrong though).

Jupiter which was opposing the Sun & Mer has moved out of Gemini and into Cancer, Uranus will be trining that position in a year or so, Neptune does not have a major aspect, Saturn will be coming up in about 3 years to conjunct but, that is far away at this point. I think maybe Jupiter was making the situation more than maybe it was ... inflating it which sometimes Jupiter can do.

There may be other areas that are causing the concern although Pluto with it's movement into the 12th will be felt strongly. At this point, I've only looked at areas that could signal mental distress.

edited to add ... Rechecked the chart and it looks like you have venus and uranus in Scorpio - Saturn will be conjuncting these position over the next year or so (check ephemeris for dates). Uranus is the chart ruler and as such, with Saturn sitting on it leads to more "heavier" thoughts than might be expected. I might see this is as "time to settle down or deliver results".

Last edited:

kimbermoon

With Mercury afflictions there can definitely be mental disconnects from others, ultimately showing signs of disorders or illness. As all the aspects point towards the upper part of the chart, this can depict that such disorders can be detrimental to living a normal life [whatever that entails!]. The disconnect between the Moon and Mercury in the birth chart depicts an emotional imbalance due to your programmed and conditioned past, and that you are finding it hard to reconcile the past with your current reality. All of these variations tend to be linked to a similar theme, relating to strong fears,or feelings of insecurity about life. Where in the past where you made to feel unworthy and invalidated? I trust you realize that these conditions can be helped medically. My own partner is BP, but no longer suffers from the extremes of moods, thanks to appropriate medications. The Moon/Pluto polarity is about problems from the past relating to the influence of the Mother in particular; she was likely apt to have been highly controlling over you, resulting in you experiencing strong control issues in your later life. The key to resolving such issues is about reclaiming your personal Identity and not giving into being stereotyped as being 'defective' in some way. This can be difficult for you, with the Sun in close proximity to Neptune in the natal chart. Venus in the chart was applying to conjunct Uranus, thus the theme of alienation or separation would trigger unexpected personality disorders that are linked to genetic origins. We also find Jupiter sq Venus, which can be associated with exaggerated [uncontrolled] perceptions about your sense of personal self-esteem and worthiness, connected with insecurities and instabilities from the past. Your Sun/Neptune sq Moon relates to delusions about your Identity; indeed the tensions and polarization in this chart do denote tendencies towards these types of illness, which are typically hard to diagnose and complex in their nature. If such conditions are leaving you feeling totally out of control in your life, then the first course of treatment must be pharmaceutical; this is not just about dysfunction of the mind, but is also related to actual disconnects and chemical imbalances in the brain. New research is showing an increase of these disorders being linked to the enormous amounts of toxins we are all being subject to on a daily basis. Do you sense a disconnect between reality and non-reality; difficulty determining one from the other?

Lulu-B

You want to know where your chart shows your mental illness? What is your primary diagnosed illness?

I have had actual brain scans done at the Amen clinic which show ADD, OCD, and Bipolar. Funny, because it was like 4000 dollars and a psychiatrist had told me the same thing 2 years before with a 15 minute Dr. appt., but I didn't believe. I have had bulimia badly for 21 years. One of the things that the Amen clinic believes is brain damage from falls as a child could be the cause for things like bulimia and other addictions. When I was like 1 1/2 years old I fell off of a 13 foot high balcony.

Lulu-B

With Mercury afflictions there can definitely be mental disconnects from others, ultimately showing signs of disorders or illness. As all the aspects point towards the upper part of the chart, this can depict that such disorders can be detrimental to living a normal life [whatever that entails!]. The disconnect between the Moon and Mercury in the birth chart depicts an emotional imbalance due to your programmed and conditioned past, and that you are finding it hard to reconcile the past with your current reality. All of these variations tend to be linked to a similar theme, relating to strong fears,or feelings of insecurity about life. Where in the past where you made to feel unworthy and invalidated? I trust you realize that these conditions can be helped medically. My own partner is BP, but no longer suffers from the extremes of moods, thanks to appropriate medications. The Moon/Pluto polarity is about problems from the past relating to the influence of the Mother in particular; she was likely apt to have been highly controlling over you, resulting in you experiencing strong control issues in your later life. The key to resolving such issues is about reclaiming your personal Identity and not giving into being stereotyped as being 'defective' in some way. This can be difficult for you, with the Sun in close proximity to Neptune in the natal chart. Venus in the chart was applying to conjunct Uranus, thus the theme of alienation or separation would trigger unexpected personality disorders that are linked to genetic origins. We also find Jupiter sq Venus, which can be associated with exaggerated [uncontrolled] perceptions about your sense of personal self-esteem and worthiness, connected with insecurities and instabilities from the past. Your Sun/Neptune sq Moon relates to delusions about your Identity; indeed the tensions and polarization in this chart do denote tendencies towards these types of illness, which are typically hard to diagnose and complex in their nature. If such conditions are leaving you feeling totally out of control in your life, then the first course of treatment must be pharmaceutical; this is not just about dysfunction of the mind, but is also related to actual disconnects and chemical imbalances in the brain. New research is showing an increase of these disorders being linked to the enormous amounts of toxins we are all being subject to on a daily basis. Do you sense a disconnect between reality and non-reality; difficulty determining one from the other?

I confuse reality all the time. What I have a very hard time with is belief. What is possible and what is impossible is literally completely lost on me. south Node is in Pisces as well, so I try to focus on what is tangible, but really I can not trust my opinions and analysis of situations anymore. I do take medication now, which helps me muddle through feelings rather than run to food so often.
I have tried hypnosis, though I cannot be hypnotized, though I really wanted to be. Mother has Moon opposite Pluto as well, and her mother (my Grandmother) has Moon conjunct Pluto, as well as my only brother.
You are right I believe about it being a chemical thing, because I have tried so many ways of fighting bulimia and medication is the only thing that has given me the ability to even put a dent in healing it.
I like your Moon mercury disconnect because I never thought of it that way. Before medication I never really felt anything, I just took too DRIVEN action. Now, I actually feel the depression feeling when otherwise I would be compulsively eating and having no idea why. I still compulsively eat, but I actually feel like there is a small choice in it, though experience tells me that eventually hopefully I will be able to feel the feelings that I eat to cover up. So the Moon Mercury disconnect of thought and feeling makes sense. Thank you, I will read your comment again, very insightful.