is there any indicator foreign settlement in my natal chart?

turkish girl

Hello,

Actually i have pretty 12th theme in my vedic chart but,in western chart i could not find much clue on that topic,though i have made a horary chart regarding this,and members replied with positive answers.

some significators in my chart:

Moon in 12th house
4th ruler-12th ruler aspect(square)
9th ruler-12th ruler aspect(conjunction)
Rahu in 4th house

jupiter in 3rd? but i assume this is for short journey in the same country?

4th ruler in 3rd house(i am not sure here again if it means different city for education in the same country,or abroad?)

Thank you!

Attachments

• natal chart.jpg
    natal chart.jpg
    80.7 KB · Views: 22

curiousabout77

Your north node which represents what area of life you need to develop to fulfill your potential is conjunct the 4th house which would indicate that home is what you need to concentrate on rather than trying to develop your potential through traveling. Your south node conjunct the 10th would indicate you feel most comfortable in matters to do with career and social responsibilities but does not allow you to develop yourself if you concentrate on that.

muchacho

Moon in 12th but in fixed sign, Sun in fixed sign, chart ruler in fixed sign, 4th house ruler in 3rd but in fixed sign... doesn't exactly look like foreign settlement. It's more likely that you will move around in your home country only.

turkish girl

Your north node which represents what area of life you need to develop to fulfill your potential is conjunct the 4th house which would indicate that home is what you need to concentrate on rather than trying to develop your potential through traveling. Your south node conjunct the 10th would indicate you feel most comfortable in matters to do with career and social responsibilities but does not allow you to develop yourself if you concentrate on that.

I really appreciate your comment.
I care too much this karma,nodes in astrology.

So true that I only feel good at outside,while working,actually I don't have much choice other than that cause I study medical science,lots of sleepless nigths..But unfortunately since my birth I never felt that I am belong somewhere,maybe the reason is 4th house.I always feel lonely in my family,I had many family problems and I think it is so late to solve them.Maybe the way is to accept everything only.that is why I focus on my career much more than others,to sum up I am not happy at home!

That is why I just thoUght to leave everything behind for a while,just for a temporary change.

I don't know how to concentrate on 4th house issues and home.Can someone show me a path?

turkish girl

Moon in 12th but in fixed sign, Sun in fixed sign, chart ruler in fixed sign, 4th house ruler in 3rd but in fixed sign... doesn't exactly look like foreign settlement. It's more likely that you will move around in your home country only.

Hey,
Thanks again,

I deleted my first post cause i was thinking same with you,but then i realised you can not generalise everything on fixed signs,So i do not agree with your comment,I mean to some extent.I have seen some charts which includes fixed signs in these houses,but chart holders have gone abroad.

I wanted to make a deeper analyse on that topic.
I have a T Square which between MOON(leo)-PLUTO(scorpio)-MERCURY(aquarius).

Pluto while being apex of that square which conjunct with my 4th house cusp(in 3rd house),I assume ''Escape Valve is the 9th house'',so this path is where i should go and follow,This is my opinion tho.if anyone other experienced person can make a comment i would be glad,and it would be clear for me.

So in my opinion 9th house is the place where i should go for and release that tension of 'T SQUARE'

Although 9th house does not represents only travelling,It also means ''state of Higher Consciousness''.So maybe it is my duty to go back inward and think and be a student of life..These are so mystical things though.Hard to understand 9th house totally.

turkish girl

Hi !
Need the birth details to draw up a vedic chart.

Hi,
Thank you!

For my vedic chart:

12th ruler in 1st house(I think most important one!)
Moon in 1st
12th ruler opp 7th ruler(Foreign marriage maybe...)
Rahu in 4th house
Jupiter in 3rd(That can be short journey though)

Attachments

• vedic chart.png
    vedic chart.png
    38.9 KB · Views: 13

curiousabout77

I am thinking that because pluto is conjunct your 4th house cusp as well you may need to think about the affect that your childhood experiences and upbringing have had on your way of thinking and how you live your life and what you need to do to feel at home. The insights that you gain and the changes that you make could be a source of transformation.

turkish girl

I am thinking that because pluto is conjunct your 4th house cusp as well you may need to think about the affect that your childhood experiences and upbringing have had on your way of thinking and how you live your life and what you need to do to feel at home. The insights that you gain and the changes that you make could be a source of transformation.

Thank you for comment!

Actually i am thinking on that alot,Pluto as the apex of t square ,has an important role on me and my family life.
The problem is i just dont know what path i should follow.It describes my family,lots of secrets,lots of friends dont know my family enough,they just see the other face of medallion.Sometimes i think pluto is my father in my chart rather than sun.It suits him very well..

So as i say,i know the problem but i dont know the solution..

Question is how should i concenterate on 4th house,actually when i think too much on these matters it just gives me pain and i got into depression..I just dont understand what the word of that concenteration.

Last edited:

muchacho

Hey,
Thanks again,

I deleted my first post cause i was thinking same with you,but then i realised you can not generalise everything on fixed signs,So i do not agree with your comment,I mean to some extent.I have seen some charts which includes fixed signs in these houses,but chart holders have gone abroad.

I wanted to make a deeper analyse on that topic.
I have a T Square which between MOON(leo)-PLUTO(scorpio)-MERCURY(aquarius).

Pluto while being apex of that square which conjunct with my 4th house cusp(in 3rd house),I assume ''Escape Valve is the 9th house'',so this path is where i should go and follow,This is my opinion tho.if anyone other experienced person can make a comment i would be glad,and it would be clear for me.

So in my opinion 9th house is the place where i should go for and release that tension of 'T SQUARE'

Although 9th house does not represents only travelling,It also means ''state of Higher Consciousness''.So maybe it is my duty to go back inward and think and be a student of life..These are so mystical things though.Hard to understand 9th house totally.
That's right, you can always read a chart on many different levels. One and the same aspect or constellation can mean different things to different people. Some just like to read about foreign countries, some take it a bit further and like to interact with people from foreign countries or even travel there and explore it first hand and some take it even further still and actually go there and live there.

turkish girl

Re: is there any indicator for foreign settlement in my natal chart?

That's right, you can always read a chart on many different levels. One and the same aspect or constellation can mean different things to different people. Some just like to read about foreign countries, some take it a bit further and like to interact with people from foreign countries or even travel there and explore it first hand and some take it even further still and actually go there and live there.

Thank you again!

Maybe the differences of comments cause of the different approaches.