Jupiter opposite ascendant transit?

Timmytwothumbs

I will be going though transit Jupiter opposite ascendant soon. Any ideas on how this will go? I would love to hear your experiences!

View attachment 72393

I dyed my hair during that time and started wearing glasses and got a lot of unwanted attention, key word unwanted. It was mostly people trying to make a joke about it. Even if it was meant to be light I still didn't take it well. People as well we're pretty unreceptive to me at this time. Nobody seemed to want to receive anything from me even if it was a gift. But my AC is conj Venus, so I had that to think about as well. The first time it happened I was in elementary school that year I had my least favorite teacher. And I was also made fun of for my appearance back then. But Jupiter kind of represents our philosophical side. Our morals and ethics. So you might see the immoral, unethical side of humanity and how they feel about how you look. If you have anything connected to the AC Jupiter will be affecting those places too. But remember Jupiter is usually all talk, if anything bad or good happens during a Jupiter transit it's not meant to last and is best looked at as a learning experience. After all Jupiter by transit comes around to teach us morals and ethics. You have the sun opposite ac natally though, with Jupiter conj the sun in the 7th, you may find that your ego related to your one to one relationships is inflated during this period, not always in an unhealthy way but it's possible to over indulge on anything.

Last edited:

Osamenor

Staff member
More accurately, Jupiter opposite your ascendant means Jupiter is crossing your descendant. That's the place of others, partners, and significant people in your life.

Your question prompted me to look at the times when Jupiter crossed my descendant. It happens every twelve years, so, assuming you're more than 12-15 years old, you can remember when Jupiter last crossed your descendant. What happened then? Did any significant people come into your life?

Every time Jupiter crossed my descendant correlated closely with a time when I met new friends, and not just any new friends, but people who became significant in my life. (I can't be entirely sure about the first time, since I was only two years old then, too young to remember, but I do have some lifelong friends who go back to that time in my life, and it's possible they came into my life then.) Most notably, Jupiter was on my descendant on my fourteenth birthday, making it part of my solar return chart for that year. A few weeks later, I started high school and met someone who quickly became my best friend, and it was an instant soul connection.

Since you have your sun right at your descendant, Jupiter crossing your descendant will also be a Jupiter/sun transit. Jupiter magnifies what it touches, so anything to do with your sense of self and long term personal development will be magnified then. With a seventh house sun, your personal development has much to do with relationship to others, so those are intertwined.

SDW

I don't understand comment that a significant person comes into your life when Jupiter crosses your DC. The last significant person I met who has remained in my life, entered my life in 2006. However, Jupiter crossed my DC in 2009, and is due to cross again soon in Dec 2020...

Osamenor

Staff member
I don't understand comment that a significant person comes into your life when Jupiter crosses your DC. The last significant person I met who has remained in my life, entered my life in 2006. However, Jupiter crossed my DC in 2009, and is due to cross again soon in Dec 2020...

That was my personal experience. Yours may be different.

What do you associate with the last time in your life when Jupiter crossed your DC?