7th House Indicator or Coincidence?

-The 5th house(first child) is ruled by Aries, not a good placement for pregnancy. It ended in miscarriage. The father's sun sign was in Aries.

-The 7th house(second child, first marriage) is ruled by Taurus. Although there has not been a second pregnancy yet, a couple of months after the miscarriage, the husband gave her a puppy under the sun sign of Taurus. Is this dog indicated as the second child? This has been the "child figure" for seven years.

The dog is now seven years old. There are other pets as well. I would like to know if the second human pregnancy will show up here as well or if this only shows the dog who has been though of as the "first child" all these years.

Usually a feminine(yin) sign would indicate a female child. The dog is male but as I said, the sun sign is in Taurus.

What are your thoughts?

Last edited:

Zarathu

Account Closed
You need to post a chart.

But you need to explain how a dog becomes a human child. Maybe old age has gotten to me, but I have no idea what it is that you are talking about.

greybeard

Ain't old age interesting Zarathu?

For the life of me, I can't understand why a 4-year old on a trike must wear a helmet, why the world can't live without electric can openers, or why half the population has ACHD and is addicted to mind-bending pills.

When I was a kid, and you were too, we scrounged around and found a some wood, and rope, and wheels...and made soap-box racers in which we rolled down hills at break-neck speeds without helmets or...God forbid...seat belts. While our parents watched us and laughed. But then, we were deprived and had no ATVs.

You see, Aries is on the 5th and also on the 6th, so the child was transferred to the pet department.

*emma*

Banned
You need to post a chart.

But you need to explain how a dog becomes a human child. Maybe old age has gotten to me, but I have no idea what it is that you are talking about.

:biggrin:

I think the OP is asking if the beloved pet is some sort of cosmic substitute for a second pregnancy/child which apparently would be a Taurean child, seeing as the dog is a Taurus.

I think....

Last edited: