Would you get married with this char

CarrieLee

Hi there

A very close family member is getting married on this day and time with this chart.
I am concerned because of the Venus/Pluto opposition while wide it is still there.
What I like is the Capricorn Rising adding the saturn influence for longevity.
And the Sun in the 7th :)

The Man is an Aquarius with Gem rising
The Woman is Sun Scorpio with Moon in Libra and Mer conjunct Sun (unknown birthtime for her)

When doing the chart my eyes and gut went right to the Ven/Pluto opposition
The woman desperately wants a child she is my sister and almost 40 even though there is a big Red Flag that I can clearly see in the first house:eek:
Since she is my only sibling and I am overprotective any clear insight would be greatly appreciated...She is a Fixed Fixed Scorpio so there is no backing out of this wedding:confused:
Thanks so much
Carrie

Attachments

• astro_2gw_09_wedding.58353.29963.gif
    astro_2gw_09_wedding.58353.29963.gif
    33.2 KB · Views: 50

fensi88

If we want marriage to last than we must stick to these rules regarding wedding chart:
  • fixed ASC
  • Moon must not be in SCo
  • Ve nad Ma must be in easy applaying aspect
  • Su or Moon must not have applaying aspect with Ur
  • Ve must be direct
  • Sa, Ma, Ur, Pl must not be in angular house
  • ruler of ASC and ruler of DSC must be in easy applaying aspect
  • Ruler of ASC must not be in conjunction with Sa
From 8 rules in this chart we found 5 (62.5%) testimonies that marriage will last.

CarrieLee

Thanks so MUCH for your reply now I am off to go look at my marriage chart from 3years ago..
you are awesome Fensi88, I knew none of that!!:)

PS I forgot to add he has an alcohol problem..Thats what I was eluding to with that Nep in the first..

Should I be concerned with that Ven/Pluto opposition?

I can see it being a problem because future hubby loves to socialize at bars every night and she wants children ..Bars and children do not mix I can see this as a future power struggle...
Am I way off??

Last edited:

CarrieLee

Bumping up due to new question..I thought by editing it it would bump it. It did not work..
I apologize if out of line...
Carrie

Devoted

If we want marriage to last than we must stick to these rules regarding wedding chart:
  • fixed ASC
  • Ve and Ma must be in easy applaying aspect
  • Ve must be direct
From 8 rules in this chart we found 5 (62.5%) testimonies that marriage will last.

A little off topic, but according to your above specifications, my marriage is doomed! ;) Lol. In all seriousness would you care to pop over to my wedding chart thread and share your insights there?

To the OP, I would say it sounds like the marriage may be a difficult one, but I think she can make it work if she really wants to. I wonder though, how much she may be "settling" (compromising) due to her sense of running out of time for having children-- in other words, if she does get the child/children she wants (and even if she doesn't) is the desire to stay with the partner strong enough to get her through the difficult energies?

CarrieLee

A little off topic, but according to your above specifications, my marriage is doomed! ;) Lol. In all seriousness would you care to pop over to my wedding chart thread and share your insights there?

To the OP, I would say it sounds like the marriage may be a difficult one, but I think she can make it work if she really wants to. I wonder though, how much she may be "settling" (compromising) due to her sense of running out of time for having children-- in other words, if she does get the child/children she wants (and even if she doesn't) is the desire to stay with the partner strong enough to get her through the difficult energies?
Devoted Thanks for your interest..
As her big sister I am worried..I have been since the relationship started.She had a marriage that lasted for twelve years and she gave up herself her Identity for THAT man also..She keeps thinking about the men and not her.
I was alone with 2 children for 7 years without a man or even a date, and I learned to develop an identity an identity I would not give to anyone...
So I just don't understand the desperateness...
just before she met him (one week before my wedding) she was looking into artificial insemination and she was planning on having the baby on her own.
I love fathers and I believe all children should have a good one, why would you have a child with a man who is a clear alcoholic and just wants to party with his friends?(Future Groom already has an 18 year old)
If she were only my daughter.......I could slap her upside the head LOL....

Devoted

That must be hard to watch. I'm sorry. ((hug))

I do think that almost any energies present in the wedding chart can be worked with in a positive way-- but sometimes it can be quite challenging and not necessarily what one was hoping for. Hard to see your little sister go through that.

DANGER SIGNALS IN THE WEDDING CHARTS
Marriages are subject to troublesome times under the cycle of Saturn just as an individual is. The third year is critical because Saturn is then 15 degrees from its position at the time of the wedding and from there the years are; seven, twenty-one, twenty-eight, thirty-five, forty-two, and on so long as the marriage would last.

The progressed Moon operates on approximately the same cycle as Saturn, but perhaps and usually in a different sign and a different house. Then it pays us to watch carefully that Moon and Saturn do not severely afflict in the marriage chart so not to multiply trouble.

The early days of the marriage may suffer when the progressed Moon enters the next sign and this can be any time during the first twenty-eight months of the marriage, depending upon the degree of the Moon at the time of the wedding.

RETROGRADE PLANETS
All love relationships are in danger when Venus is retrograde, regardless of its direction in the wedding charts. Venus retrograde "is falling out of love" and takes on a Mars attitude causing each partner to expect more of the other and each partner to more individualistic.

When the Sun transits Aquarius divorce rates rise. Aquarius is the sing of freedom and Uranus rules divorce. Usually one of the parties does not want the divorce but more often finds that the suddenness of it was the cause of the suffering and that the situation actually is better than before in some way.

Mercury retrograde is not guarantee of divorce. There will be changes in the marriage on the years Mercury progresses direct and if divorce occurs it may well coincide with Mercury returning by progression to the degree where it was in the wedding chart. Also, if Mercury is retrograde and divorce does occur the divorce will most likely be file during a period when Mercury is transiting retrograde. If there is a secret marriage followed by a public ceremony, the chart of the public ceremony probably will have Mercury retrograde.

Mercury in the wedding chart represents the children born to the union and a retrograde, if in the fifth, seventh, ninth, eleventh, etc., house will depict that the pregnancy representing that child will result in a miscarriage. Now to clarify; The fifth house is the first child, the seventh house is the second child and the third child is the ninth house. If Mercury is retrograde in any of these houses the child represented by that house will deliver prematurely. In which case the following alternate house will rule any next child to be born.

CRITICAL DEGREES
CARDINAL SIGNS 0, 13, 26
FIXED SIGNS 9, 21
MUTABLE SIGNS 4, 17

The ANARETIC degree (29’) of any sign is to be AVOIDED in a wedding chart, especially for the degree of ASCENDANT, MIDHEAVEN, SUN, MOON, VENUS, MARS, OR JUPITER.

THIS IS SAID TO BE THE DEGREE OF TEARS!

Sun at 29 degrees, Moon at 29 degrees. Jupiter opposite Uranus.
Uranus square Moon, Venus or Mars SHOULD BE AVOIDED in any wedding chart because Uranus is freedom and the square stimulates too much friction between parties.

Three degree orbs were used for this study!

The Ascendant in the marriage chart event and may be performed under tearful circumstances of someone.

The Midheaven brings scandal or trouble from the parents.

The Sun is the masculine image and authority of the chart and the 29TH DEGREE OF THE SUN DESTROYS THE IDENTITY OF ONE OF THE PARTIES.

Moon in the 29TH DEGREE BRINGS MUCH UNHAPPINESS TO THE WIFE, HOME AND FAMILY MAY ALSO SUFFER IN TIME.

Venus influences happiness and love. Venus at the 29th degree DENIES LOVE TO ONE OF THE PARTNERS. Eg; early death of one of the partners or accident or illness immobilising one.

Mars is vitality and energy. One of the partners will feel TOO RESTRICTED and the partnership may even be interspersed with actual combat. Venus and Mars at the 29th degree will have a bearing on the sexual relationship between the parties.

Jupiter represents the legality of the act and the ceremony itself. Jupiter in the 29th degree is very prominent.

If anyone wants further info please PM

Kaiousei no Senshi

Premium Member
I wouldn't recommend getting married with this chart just due to the Moon and Saturn being ill-received. I mean, seriously, Saturn has no relationship with the Moon and the Moon is in the sign of Saturn's depression, it doesn't look like it's starting out on the right foot with the Moon having unrealistic expectations.

I think Aries is a bad sign for the Moon to be in in a marriage chart anyway, I might be wrong, but I'm about 87% sure.

sameer_sl

hi ,
whats is effect of conjuction between scorpio moon and uranus in 7th house ?

person is having this combination , will it effect on her marriage ?

thanks

details(female)
DOB -26/03/1981
time -09:45 am
place-amravati, india

• fixed ASC
  • Ve nad Ma must be in easy applaying aspect
  • Ve must be direct