Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Other Astrology > Mundane Astrology

Mundane Astrology Discuss the astrology of towns, cities, states, provinces, countries, empires, and the world in general.

Unread 06-06-2020, 11:37 PM

I made a prediction video for the US economy and I want to know what you guys think

Hi guys!

I felt the need to address my elders here.

So I recently started making videos on prediction for the US economy and I wanted to know what you guys think of my most recent video. It is about the US economy specifically for the period covering June 5th-June 30th but it also references a lot of larger-scheme events to do with the progressed charts of the US.

If you disagree with anything I pointed out or you have any observations you think are worth mentioning please let me know. I really respect the wisdom on this forum and I'll be really grateful for any advice.

https://youtu.be/7FCssxh76f8

Unread 06-07-2020, 12:58 AM

Re: I made a prediction video for the US economy and I want to know what you guys thi

Hi,

Interesting endeavour. I don't have the time right now to watch it, but perhaps tmrw. Thanks for sharing for sure.

What method do you use, as in traditional Astrology or Modern, or some even do a combination of both?
The strange obsession that the acceptance of particular religious metaphysics is necessary for salvation, and that the non-acceptance thereof is a heinous sin, condemning one to eternal punishment in hell is simply a way of fear-mongering and controlling the psyche of the masses.

Tags
economy, guys, made, prediction, video