Will he tell me he loves me?

LovelyMissAries

"He" is boyfriend. I'm going to say yes because of the mutual reception between his L3 and my sig Venus. Moon in Libra I get is "me" as well, and in my own house but it is aspecting the ASC applying, and seen as the sig for the matter at hand too.

He is L7 Mars in Aquarius right now That makes sense because he's changing jobs and his boss has a temper and will probably flip that he is. He runs the business he works at pretty much and has been there a very long time. His boss will probably lose a fair amount of clientele.

His turned L3 is squaring himself. Maybe he isn't focused on it right now and has a million things on his mind (Gemini + Aquarius influence.) Wonder if it will change when Mars moves into Pisces or Venus' exaltation?

Eta: wondering if Mercury square Mars is our communication problems.

Attachments

• tellme.jpg
    tellme.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 34
Last edited:

Chrysalis

I'm not seeing any "I love you's" in this chart. Infact the chart doesn't look that happy. There's Chiron on the Dsc, your square Neptune, so you probably have feelings. But from his end its all looking quite detached and formal, it even looks like the initial spark has gone.

The 10th ruler(end of matters) conjunct Asc and Chiron on Dsc is not looking good in things progressing.

LovelyMissAries

I'm not seeing any "I love you's" in this chart. Infact the chart doesn't look that happy. There's Chiron on the Dsc, your square Neptune, so you probably have feelings. But from his end its all looking quite detached and formal, it even looks like the initial spark has gone.

The 10th ruler(end of matters) conjunct Asc and Chiron on Dsc is not looking good in things progressing.

I know what you mean, but the spark hasn't gone from my current relationship. I wonder if this is snapshotting my work colleague I used to be close to as I'm hearing from him less and less, and yesterday he sent me quite a hateful voice note out of nowhere.

IleneK

Premium Member
I would like to clarify the question:
Are you assuming that he loves you, and are wondering *if* he will tell you?

Or are you wondering *if* he loves you?
I am not seeing love between Venus and Mars; Mars is moving too quickly and Venus turns round retrograde before perfecting its trine with Mars.

LovelyMissAries

I would like to clarify the question:
Are you assuming that he loves you, and are wondering *if* he will tell you?

Or are you wondering *if* he loves you?
I am not seeing love between Venus and Mars; Mars is moving too quickly and Venus turns round retrograde before perfecting its trine with Mars.

Oh I didn't think about it like that, I was literally wondering if he will say he does.