Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Predictive Astrology > Planetary returns

Planetary returns Specific for Venus, Mercury, Mars return charts, just as in the Solar/Lunar charts techniques, not as transits to the natal chart. Also includes Lilith returns.

Unread 06-29-2020, 11:47 AM

First Saturn return in 8th house

Hello,
I am expecting my first Saturn return soon, in Aquarius in the 8th house.
I would greatly appreciate any info on what to expect.
What are some areas in which I might expect difficulties, or will need to work on?
Also, any experiences of people who already had theirs in a similar place would be appreciated!
Thank you so much, I am attaching my chart for easement.
Attached Images
File Type: png astro_w2gw_elena_shtereva.42381.7207.png (43.4 KB, 6 views)

Unread 06-30-2020, 03:01 AM

Re: First Saturn return in 8th house

Can you go back to Astrodienst and post your natal chart with transits for the date or your Saturn return.

Then, with your natal Saturn and moon in the 8th house, perhaps you can tell us what this feels like to you so far.
My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we’ll change the world. Jack Layton, "Letter to Canadians"

I thought we went along paths--but it seems there are no paths. The going itself is the path.
C.S. Lewis, Perelandra.

Life is not about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself. Message on a refrigerator magnet.
Unread 07-11-2020, 02:54 PM

The major themes of growth and challenges shouldn't be new. You'll be upgrading in maturity over the next several years. Focus on growing in self-awareness (therapy to get in touch with the subconscious mind for example). But be patient with yourself - there's no big rush. Jupiter will be going through this area of your chart in the near future too - let it be an opportunity to clear out psychological residue from childhood and your past in general. Just remember to be patient and kind to yourself. Progressed Moon by house is another interesting thing to consider for themes of focus and growth.

[Deleted self promotion from post. That may only be posted in a signature or on the Advertising board, per forum rules. - Moderator]

Last edited by Osamenor; 07-11-2020 at 06:36 PM.
Unread 07-11-2020, 11:14 PM

When Saturn comes to the Return phase, it will be a culmination of the road you have travelled to this point in your life. You might get some insight into what to expect if you can recall what sort of challenges you experienced around the age of 15 when Saturn opposed itself in the 2nd H. At that point there were apt to have been challenges regarding your financial security or your sense of personal resources. Typically the Saturn opposition represents challenges surrounding your parents and their authority over you; often this turns into a rebellious stage, as you struggle to prove your independence and autonomy.

Areas that relate to the parents are typically shown by the Lunar Phase at birth, which shows the relationship between the Sun [Gemini] and the Moon [entering the sign of Pisces]; as such there is tension represented,which in turn affects the child [you]. Also the condition of the 4th H relates to your childhood conditioning.

For further consideration we note that Saturn is also involved with the Moon, which is in a t-square aspect with Venus and Jupiter. It is also involved in another t-square involving Pluto and Mercury.
As such the Saturn return is apt to revolve around your relationship with your parents and your past conditioning. Your past karma may also have involved intense mental abuse through discrimination or being overpowered, or manipulated by someone with a strong will. Consider that the 8th H is related to matters connected with death or legacies, yet it can also indicate psychological disruptions that you need to clear from your inner psyche.

Much will depend on whether you are married or not, and whether there are questions regarding custody of any children at this time.

Tags
house, return, saturn