Deceptive medical companies: Neptune in virgo generation?

Carole

Well, now you know why ignorance is man's worst enemy. I doubt many people are aware that they could die from an internal bleeding if they take aspirin before, during or after they drink a beer....Or that they may get their livers damaged by taking acetaminophen or ibuprofen and drinking alcohol. Everything gets worse when people can read on internet that mixing aspirin and beer can prevent hangovers. Yes! You can find that harmful information posted by those whose own ignorance makes them recommend others to do what they do.

The Pharmaceutical Companies keep the truth...Or should I say deception? away from public eye through the enormous financial power backing the industry. There are some serious scientists that have written about this huge lie concerning cancer and chemotherapy, but I guess the valuable information on these books is soon veiled, neutralised by the overwhelming advertising campaigns of the Pharmaceutical Industry, or simply forgotten by the masses. After all, they think, if these doctors/laboratories say that something it's safe, then it's safe...Why would they lie?

People who have a loved one dying from cancer just need to believe that there is a cure. They need some hope to hold on to. The problem is that sometimes the cure is worse than the illness. If someone dies from cancer despite the "new magical drugs" that the World Pharmacopeia offers, a whole family mourns...But first, the Industry gets until the last cent of their bank account.

There is also the fact that some people feel more comfortable with orthodox medicine. I cannot deny its help and value when a virulent infection attacks, an emergency surgery is in order or a life threatening situation arises, but there are so many health problems that can be controlled without depressing our immune systems with medications that in the long run, do more damage than good, that other options would be worthy of looking into.

Few people know how helpful Natural Medicine can be. They need to explore and look for the best alternative therapy for their problems. The thing is that most of them have the wrong idea of that "if it's cheap, it's not good". Even creative visualisation can make wonders. I know of many cases of people with cancer who used it and they are alive and well today. Maybe we will be lucky and see a few big fat lies exposed now that Neptune has gone retrograde.:rolleyes:

Carole

NicholasH

caprising!
thanks for your post.
i got your back completely.

zeitgeistmovie.com

also sicko the michael moore movie

smilingsteph

DUH!!!
They dont want to find a cure for cancer......
If they did they would lose money. PERIOD!
I agree....
I also dispense these drugs on a daily basis, how sad.
As a medical professional I want to help others and teach, yet the same time I have to be a part of this growing operation of monopolies!

Virgo a sign that wants to help, a giving, serving sign-
Neptune takes over and puts blinders on those that serve-
I have a virgo moon-
Funny I had mentioned in another thread that most MD's are virgos.....and nurses

Jeremy

I would second the Zeitgeist movie recommendation. I would also say that this is really a post about Chiron, moreso than Pluto because this is exactly Chiron's domain, but I would imagine that as Chiron makes it's first self-return (i.e. when Chiron returns to its radix position since its discovery in 1977) we will see this particular wound of healing itself healed. I surely hope so. The problems with allopathic medicine are beginning to manifest at a level that will surely undermine its credibility before much longer. I read that 80% of the world's healthcare budgets are spent on the last 90 days of life! That is an astonishing fact when you think about it, and then children die for want of a dollar of rice. It is too incongruous to even think about, it makes me want to weep.

But it has to change and it soon will, that's for sure: it is what keeps me going.

AineB

Carole said:
Few people know how helpful Natural Medicine can be. They need to explore and look for the best alternative therapy for their problems. The thing is that most of them have the wrong idea of that "if it's cheap, it's not good". Even creative visualisation can make wonders. I know of many cases of people with cancer who used it and they are alive and well today. Maybe we will be lucky and see a few big fat lies exposed now that Neptune has gone retrograde.:rolleyes:

I think part of it could be the lack of "legal certification" (for lack of a better word) that people have as well with the NM community. Every day I consider going to school for Naturopathic Medicine, but seeing as that there are only 4 accredited schools in the US, it makes it a little tough rather than just pursuing an MD. I just think people are a little leary without the whole accredidation thing.. but the traditional medical community probably doesn't want that happening either!! But I think you're right too that people think if it's cheap than it's not good... hopefully the change of the world will happen!!

Aine