Help me guess my rising

pikipiki

Hello guys can you help me guess my rising? this is me on picture ty! I have sun in virgo and moon in cancer. My mars si Scorpio.. and my venus is libra ty :3 [deleted picture since it contained a person flashing the "swear" sign - Moderator]

Last edited by a moderator:

wintersprite1

Premium Member
You may want to go ahead and give the birthdata that you know or make a chart with unknown birthtime at www.astro.com (most of us use them) When it asks for birthtime just pick unknown. This way other influences can be ruled out. There is still the difficulty of having planets around the Ascendant and how they may color the picture. Do you have an approximate time? Or a Day or Night even?

pikipiki

You may want to go ahead and give the birthdata that you know or make a chart with unknown birthtime at www.astro.com (most of us use them) When it asks for birthtime just pick unknown. This way other influences can be ruled out. There is still the difficulty of having planets around the Ascendant and how they may color the picture. Do you have an approximate time? Or a Day or Night even?

aa now my mum told me that it was 21.05 PM ^^ i will try it