Leo man - Sagittarius woman relationships, for those who have known some.

The19thLaw

Asking specifically for cases where the woman was a Sag and man was a Leo.

For those who have known relationships (marriages but also dating in general) between the two, how were they like?

From what I read online and the writings of Linda Goodman, she claims they are combative power games but I rather hear from you guys who have known these cases.

thelivingsky

This question is just too general. Any two signs can end up having a competitive relationship or one with power struggles. It depends more on the aspects in the synastry and somewhat in the composite too, but mostly in the synastry.

Leo men tend usually to be a little conservative in their relationships whereas Sagittarius may be more open. But that could be totally wrong if the Sagittarian had a lot of earth or Cancer in their chart. Or if the Leo had a strong Aquarian or Uranian influence.

I am a Sadge woman and married a man with a strong Leo Moon. But we had a terrible composite chart. Actually both our synastry and our composite had some very good things but some very difficult aspects. Also he had three personal planets in Capricorn which added to his desire for conventional marriage.